Pot Crackdown? Msu Drug Arrests Up 158% From 2010-12

Highlander my analogy although extreme has a lot of merit. You may just need to think on it.

Dangerious drugs? Dangerious is a pretty broad term man. There are a lot things that are dangerious. Should everything that's dangerious be made illegal?

To anser your question, should 16 be allowed to drink, or should it be ilgal to furnish the alchol. Well does haveing it illegal stop 16 year olds from drinking?

Should be legal to sell cocaine? What effect has makeing illegal had on sociaty? It's still readily available.

Why is it so important to you to have these things ilagal? When it obviously doesn't stop the action it's self.

The only way that sociaty can stop, or at least minimize these behaviors, is buy aplying a death setance to the crime. Is that the type of world you want to live in?

Dr.Bob

Actuality the artical mentioned DABS, so that's how they came to the conclusion, and related it to marijuana.

As well as..,

Im pretty sure he was robbed for weed and not cocaine. Not 100% so don't quate me. My info comes from the street, which is far more credible then the news paper. Although it may have been cocaine. But it was most defiantly a robbery. Not some cartel retaliation for looseing the product like grass match suggested. Lmfao the cartels won't even kill you for that, they just dump more wait on you and tell you your in debt. I know two guys that happened to. When you go to prison, or pay it off that's when the debts cleared and your allowed to quite. Both guys I know ended up in prison. :/

Blowing it off like he was just some peace of crap drug dealer is what I have a problim with. What's the diferance between you and him. Your doctorate degree? How many zanex bars do you pump a day? :P

So in your life you have never had a encounter with a violant individual?

It doesn't really have me in a knicker, it's just the shock value of peoples complete stupidity.

Like completly oblivious.

Or maybe just the complete disregard for human life.

Like I said before, it wasn't the buisness it's the Violance. That's were the problim lies, but that is obviously a concept that's to hard for you to grasp. So you just say he was a drug dealer that's what happens to drug dealers.

Idk go read your news papers, and watch your news.

you are entitled to your opinion.  without being called stupid.  but you know nothing of me, what I've been through, or how I feel about things.  I made the comment that the article cited cocaine, pills and marijuana (almost as an after though) and somehow related this incident to the subject of the article.  I don't feel this is a typical example of what happens as a result of or cause for 'crackdown on pot'.

Chill and have a great day.

Dr. Bob

"Play 5 minutes a day to keep the Doctor away"  oh, wait a minute........ sorry, Doc.  

Seriously, it's never too late to make time for yourself and your guitar. You can find a bit of time somewhere.  I've been an amature my whole life, but didn't get serious about consistent practice until a few years ago.  I am still surprised at times that at this point in life, I can still improve.  Now I'm hoping that arthritis in the hands doesn't start for at least another 10 years.  Rock ~N~Roll!!   (and the crowd goes wild!)   \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ 

Your right Dr. Bob

I prolly shouldn't have made the stupidity comment. But it wasn't nisesarley directed at you personally either. apologies.

And your your right I know nothing about you or what you been though. Other than that your a doctor and don't play your guitar and you prolly smoke weed.

It just ruffles my feathers when people blame the victoms and that's what this kid was.

Anyways why don't you guys from a jam band?

I'm out Ill come back and light some fire later.

Peace! :)