Warts, Moles, Etc.

Norby

Didn't know where else to put this as it's not a condition allowed for use unless cancerous.  Since they are most similar to cancer(cells that won't die) I figured this may be the best place for it.

Does anyone else use an oil or glycerin extract for removing warts?  Mine are over half gone with regular coconut extract at the rate of 1:4 flower to oil extract.  I recently extracted a strain that had been crossed with an autoflower and used that and it's working quicker, either from the concentration being higher or from the possibility of CBD present in higher concentrations. 

Has anyone else used extracts for warts and have you noticed any cannabinoids that are better than others for warts(Hi CBG, THCV, CBD, CBC, Etc.).  Unfortunately I didn't get any of the auto cross tested for levels but I know hi THC strains diluted to about 1/4 gr/gram oil extract worked but it was taking close to 2 months to work where as the oil did a months worth of work in one application.

Feel free to move the thread if it fits better somewhere else. Thanks.

In my experience, warts are probably much like cancer. As such they require a doctor, specifically a good dermatologist or maybe 'plastic surgeon'. My best advice.

I've used potients, Compound W, ...  they don't work, cause psoriasis and  not recommended. They may help a little but there continued use gets to be traumatic, costly and unfortunatly not effective. 

sol....that is the 1st time ive heard compound w causes phorisis!

when I was young like 8 yrs old I had some warts on my hands and arms, as did alot of kids at that age, my mom used compound w on me, the warts did go away, but soon after I got phorisis on the palms of my hands and bottom of my feet! There were many days I could not walk to school which was only a block away, and when the kids seen my hands i was treated like a pariha!  I have never been so miserable in my life!

Dr.'s would say I may grow out of it, I had to do ultra violet light treatments and you name it back in the day when were to busy sending monkey into space than curing cancer and making heart attacks not a death sentence!

Nothing the dr. did cured me, my mother found something in a tube like chap stick but way bigger, and it went away and never came back!  I have actualy thought it was nerves I had finaly got a teacher who could control me lol and I hated her, and it did go away in the summer after I finished that grade!

Thanks for the info,,,,,sorry miss arnts lol!

Peace

Sorry for yuor troubles phaqer. I've watched it happen to my brother, too. I thought his warts were spreading but I got a dermatologist to look at them and we learned it was psoriasis. Not relatedly but now Im getting psoriasis too and it's nasty but as I haven't actually done it yet, Im sure RSO and other variations would prove to be very helpful for treating it. 

cannabis balm healed my feet warts quickly , they havent been back! i'm very happy.

can also use duct tape on warts, but it takes months of having tape on you.

cannabis balm turned my moles softer/thinner, maybe i should continue treatment of them...

guys I was 8 yrs old lol. I wasnt exactly in the know of mj or oils at that time lol, I wish, I never had warts on my palms or the bottom of my feet, I got phorisis on my palms and bottom of my feet after the warts were gone, and we used compound w to get rid of the warts  I did have, Had we known that compound w mite or does cause phorisis im sure we wouldnt have used it!

I have tried some p.b oil with my bho mixed in, I wonder if it will help massive amounts of bug bites that I got on monday on a river

going thru a bunch of swamps,,,,,yea we used deet but the 3 of us were out of our kyaks more than we were in it, so either the deet washed off or them lil suckers didnt care, man Im finaly not itching my whole body off!  I learned one thing about that river, Im not going there again lmao!

I have a friend who has phorisis all over his body, he told me he would rather have the type he has the one I had, so I guess there are a few diff types or places you get phorisis on your body, my feet had splits on them that were very deep and all of my skin was peeling and my hands were the same way, that was one yr I could not be a regular trouble making boy lol!

I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy,  sorry to hear about you and your bro sol!

Peace

• 2 years later...

i had a bump on my stomach for the past 10 years. no pain, just hard small pea-size bump under the skin. it was growing very slowly over the years.

so i finally tried cannabis oil on it. rubbed it on the area for a few months. noticed no change. stopped treatment due to no change. i was getting quite upset about it.

well well. guess what? bump is 95% gone now.

can i say for certain that it was cannabis oil that reduced the size of this? no.

do i think it went away by itself? no.

is it possible that there is that long (6 months or longer!) of a delay between application of oil and reduction in size of bump? seems iffy to me.

i guess the reason i am writing is to tell anyone reading, to not give up. stick with it.

it may seem like a waste of time and oil, but this is my experience. hope this helps.

Psoriasis is an immune system disease. If you have symtoms of arthritis with it,it is called Psoriatic Arthritis and is now being treated with the biologic drugs like Embrel and Humira. They can find it with an RA blood panel.

You want to be careful using those pharmaceuticals, they work by suppressing your immune system whch can open you up for a host of other diseases, like the ads say, if you live in an area where there is tuberculosis.... I have had psoriasis for over 40 years( plaque psoriasis)and am now getting the arthritis that comes with it, I've been to dermatologiststried every salve,ointments, steroid shots and it just comes back, in fact after I quit going to the doctors it seemed to get a bit better, now I just put coconut oil on it and live with it.

Farmer Brown

You want to be careful using those pharmaceuticals, they work by suppressing your immune system whch can open you up for a host of other diseases, like the ads say, if you live in an area where there is tuberculosis.... I have had psoriasis for over 40 years( plaque psoriasis)and am now getting the arthritis that comes with it, I've been to dermatologiststried every salve,ointments, steroid shots and it just comes back, in fact after I quit going to the doctors it seemed to get a bit better, now I just put coconut oil on it and live with it.

Farmer Brown

I've been an Enbrel patient since the late 80's with no side effects. The 'ads' have to say the possible side effects. The way the medicine works makes it have less side effects than almost any other medicine because it just blocks your immune system from being overactive by blocking some proteins that can get out of control and cause a cyclic inflammation, arthritis. It's a miracle for most all forms of arthritis. It has stopped a lot of suffering. 

I've been an Enbrel patient since the late 80's with no side effects. The 'ads' have to say the possible side effects. The way the medicine works makes it have less side effects than almost any other medicine because it just blocks your immune system from being overactive by blocking some proteins that can get out of control and cause a cyclic inflammation, arthritis. It's a miracle for most all forms of arthritis. It has stopped a lot of suffering.

here is a link to a story about a woman who had been taking an immuno-suppressant, this is just one story that I have read where folks have had problems from taking those types of drugs. Each to his own, but there are just way too many super bugs thse days for me to even consider taking a chance.Also, they list the side effects of these medicines because they are real, not hype, you are one of the lucky ones Resto, many others are not so lucky!! https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/magazine/why-was-her-thumb-turning-black.html

Farmer Brown

here is a link to a story about a woman who had been taking an immuno-suppressant, this is just one story that I have read where folks have had problems from taking those types of drugs. Each to his own, but there are just way too many super bugs thse days for me to even consider taking a chance.Also, they list the side effects of these medicines because they are real, not hype, you are one of the lucky ones Resto, many others are not so lucky!! https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/magazine/why-was-her-thumb-turning-black.html

Farmer Brown

Like I said, I'm an Enbrel patient for over 25 years. I empower myself with information that effects every aspect of my life, especially the medicine I take. You would be better off asking me questions about Enbrel. Just like someone you yourself might help with cannabis. Many, many people have been helped by Enbrel just like cannabis. But you can find a lot of stuff that says cannabis is bad also. There are safety measures in place so that Enbrel doesn't harm you. It's not a 'self medicating' type of drug like cannabis. You need to follow strict guidelines or you might end up in trouble like the lady with the black thumb. 

We can go back and forth on this just like cannabis. Once a drug helps you to the point of changing your life you probably aren't going to stop trying to help one more person that is suffering like you are. And you will defend that drug because you would hate to see it wrongfully cut down to the point it might change someone's mind about getting a miracle cure for many kinds of arthritis. 

So if you need any questions answered about Enbrel I'm an expert patient. I'm here to help you with that. 

Like I said, I'm an Enbrel patient for over 25 years. I empower myself with information that effects every aspect of my life, especially the medicine I take. You would be better off asking me questions about Enbrel. Just like someone you yourself might help with cannabis. Many, many people have been helped by Enbrel just like cannabis. But you can find a lot of stuff that says cannabis is bad also. There are safety measures in place so that Enbrel doesn't harm you. It's not a 'self medicating' type of drug like cannabis. You need to follow strict guidelines or you might end up in trouble like the lady with the black thumb. 

We can go back and forth on this just like cannabis. Once a drug helps you to the point of changing your life you probably aren't going to stop trying to help one more person that is suffering like you are. And you will defend that drug because you would hate to see it wrongfully cut down to the point it might change someone's mind about getting a miracle cure for many kinds of arthritis. 

So if you need any questions answered about Enbrel I'm an expert patient. I'm here to help you with that.

Thanks Resto, but I will pass, I am very glad you are getting relief from this drug, call me paranoid, but I do not trust pharmaceuticals. Most all pharmaceuticals were originally derived mostly from plants, I would rather find what Enbrel was originally derived from and try to use that instead. Just like digitalis( heart drug) is derived from the plant foxglove, you can figure out how to make your own medicine from it with a little research. In my humble opinion pharmaceuticals are just a bandaid anyway, treating symptoms does not cure the disease, just masking the symptoms and you still have the disease. Do you know what Enbrel is derived from?

Farmer Brown

Thanks Resto, but I will pass, I am very glad you are getting relief from this drug, call me paranoid, but I do not trust pharmaceuticals. Most all pharmaceuticals were originally derived mostly from plants, I would rather find what Enbrel was originally derived from and try to use that instead. Just like digitalis( heart drug) is derived from the plant foxglove, you can figure out how to make your own medicine from it with a little research. In my humble opinion pharmaceuticals are just a bandaid anyway, treating symptoms does not cure the disease, just masking the symptoms and you still have the disease. Do you know what Enbrel is derived from?

Farmer Brown

Yup. Hamster DNA. That's why I like the treadmill so much now.  :)

Resto, I have been on methotrexate, hydroxychloroquine, Enbrel, and now round two of Humira, The first time on Humira for 5 injections and for the last 2 injections (1 month) I was also on Doxycycline for acne, it put me in remission for 1-1/2 years but this time around I am having no luck (no antibiotics) and live in constant agony. They tell me I have sero-neg RA, i.e., they (VA) cannot prove I have this disease, but fail/will not do a serious test like those provided by iGeneX for Lyme's disease or recognize the fact an antibiotic did something to stop this pain, and instead do the CDC recommended ELISA test which is pretty much worthless. I found a black legged tick embedded behind my knee in the summer of 2004, since that fall my life has never been the same. Sorry for rambling on, but the point is that these drugs while not helping, they me have not caused any serious side effects, as of yet.

Resto, I have been on methotrexate, hydroxychloroquine, Enbrel, and now round two of Humira, The first time on Humira for 5 injections and for the last 2 injections (1 month) I was also on Doxycycline for acne, it put me in remission for 1-1/2 years but this time around I am having no luck (no antibiotics) and live in constant agony. They tell me I have sero-neg RA, i.e., they (VA) cannot prove I have this disease, but fail/will not do a serious test like those provided by iGeneX for Lyme's disease or recognize the fact an antibiotic did something to stop this pain, and instead do the CDC recommended ELISA test which is pretty much worthless. I found a black legged tick embedded behind my knee in the summer of 2004, since that fall my life has never been the same. Sorry for rambling on, but the point is that these drugs while not helping, they me have not caused any serious side effects, as of yet.

Sorry to hear it quit working for you. I really didn't like the methotrexate and was really happy to get the Enbrel. Turns out to be my cure along with medical marijuana. 

http://www.townsendletter.com/Jan2017/borreliosis0117.htmlHere is a link to an article on Lyme disease, Lyme is very complicated, mimics many other diseases, can encapsulate and hide itself in the intra-cellular space where antibiotics and other treatments cannot touch it. I was treated for it back in 92. Some researchers say you can never get rid of it and the ticks also carry other bacteria too. I am curious Swamper, if the drigs are not helping, why do you still take them?

Farmer Brown

http://www.townsendletter.com/Jan2017/borreliosis0117.htmlHere is a link to an article on Lyme disease, Lyme is very complicated, mimics many other diseases, can encapsulate and hide itself in the intra-cellular space where antibiotics and other treatments cannot touch it. I was treated for it back in 92. Some researchers say you can never get rid of it and the ticks also carry other bacteria too. I am curious Swamper, if the drigs are not helping, why do you still take them?

Farmer Brown

Because, this is what the phucking so called doctors have me on, knowing fully well my history, and the insurance companies are behind the coverup of Lyme's because treatment is so darn expensive. I am ready to now pay out of pocket, if I can afford it, to see a Lyme's disease doctor.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...