Felony Possession W Cards Covering Sec 4 Amount

Regardless, a lawyer with a staff and an office and huge expenses from driving all over the state only keeps a fraction of his hourly rate.

Who is your millionaire lawyer, busted, the guy who is so heartless for not representing you pro bono? Do you really think you are more deserving of pro bono representation than other patients and caregivers caught up in the system? I know people who have stories that are a real tragedy, real unfairness that must be confronted. They do not even have the capability of working to pay a lawyer like you do. The injustice in their case goes far beyond getting caught selling to an undercover.

Do you deserve to be first in line? Do you get to complain about your own problems while they are silent?

I have compassion for you, though. Nobody should be caught up in this system under criminal prosecution for marijuana. I personally believe that few if any restrictions are necessary, but I am in the minority still. Perhaps getting to the core of the issue is best. Hope that helps.

I grew up w the imagery of 60's or 70's civil rights lawyer fighting the good fight, at whatever the personal cost, just because it was right thing to do. Idealized view of justice & impartiality by the courts, the honor & integrity of judges & the system. I also know that if in a really bad spot, a really competent & connected lawyer becomes your very best friend in all of the world. I don't harbor ill feelings about a portion of the actors that operate in the legal system.

That being said, our system is corrupt & broken- perverted from any ideal we learned back in school. Think many lawyers & judges & professors feel the same. Most of them have given up on any idea of the good fight. Justice isn't blind, lawyers can be incompetent & corrupt, just like judges, society & individual people aren't being served to any ideal, money is primary influence & even end goal.

It is what it is, I suppose. But in the end, a good hearted & competent & well connected lawyer is even of more value in such a corrupt system. Trick is to find that 1 in a 100, and to offer him up the first born if necessary. Otherwise the system will railroad you. Is what it is.

Out west NORMIL pays your lawyer ?

Back in 2009 Matt A was one of our Lawyers he is as you may know is Michigan  NORMIL chapel  leader he has and still does case's  for Free he was the fist Lawyer to do Keith Campbell case

Keith was the first one that used the Law but he was raided 1 year and one day before Law 1 was passed Matt got it dismissed but the C.O.A sent him and us back to Court our case was heard the same day at the C.O.A Court room

I was a member of minorml back a few yrs ago, I got one of my simple possesion charges, I called matt able, he told me to get a court apptd attny and he would and did side bar for me, yea free because I was a member of minorml, all he realy had to do is call the apptd attny and tell him what to say to prosecuter and they dropped it before it went to court!

If he did that for me, and he dont know me from adam, Im sure he has done it for many others pro bono!

Ive barderd with an attny for my 1st divorce, I did all of the work in his new office and he did my divorce and a few other things for me, he did me so well the next 2 divorces I did on my own lol!

I dont sell to people I do not know, I dont care if they have a card or not, if you want to use the sec 4 stay within it, other wise you have to use the a.d and its a gamble, most dont get a jury trial and if they do they are not allowed to say they are mm pt's or c.g's in court!!

Best of luck busted,,,oh hey does your millionaire attny live on the lake at 13 and jefferson, lol

Peace

I was a member of minorml back a few yrs ago, I got one of my simple possesion charges, I called matt able, he told me to get a court apptd attny and he would and did side bar for me, yea free because I was a member of minorml, all he realy had to do is call the apptd attny and tell him what to say to prosecuter and they dropped it before it went to court!

If he did that for me, and he dont know me from adam, Im sure he has done it for many others pro bono!

Ive barderd with an attny for my 1st divorce, I did all of the work in his new office and he did my divorce and a few other things for me, he did me so well the next 2 divorces I did on my own lol!

I dont sell to people I do not know, I dont care if they have a card or not, if you want to use the sec 4 stay within it, other wise you have to use the a.d and its a gamble, most dont get a jury trial and if they do they are not allowed to say they are mm pt's or c.g's in court!!

Best of luck busted,,,oh hey does your millionaire attny live on the lake at 13 and jefferson, lol

Peace

Thanks again Jim and yes Matt did our case for Free and even had it dismissed

We all know selling cannabis is not legal only your five pt's

I still believe that being a member has its privilege

We our and where paid members here also back in 09 and today

Are you a paid member here Busted ?