Caregiver Costs Of Supplies

credfield

I didn't see any complaints in here yet of "not enough"    "Enough" I think, = just enough to continue to some. Obviously it aint about profit to the ones who continue maybe?

I'm gathering from all the growers posting that cost of growing has many factors to consider, and costs can be super high for someone, maybe renting space to do it, or super low for someone, maybe chucking seeds behind the barn. Someone offering lab test results may need to recoup more to help pay for that luxury. I use the most expensive smelly proof packaging for deliveries, and you can bet I add every cent of that cost, all 1.7 cents actually. :P

I think op got fair and accurate info from our growers here.

We don't grow pot. But our gardens are impressive and very time consuming. People stop on our road to look at one of them. They ask me for advice in planning and planting plants for shade areas,plants deer tend to stay away from and no mess gardens.We also have a large pond as the background for Hostas we have that are 30 years old. Our Peonies are all over 40.  You will see them this summer in the garden magazine that's in the Detroit News on the weekends. But you won't know who we are. Our gardens are awesome,and bloom all summer.

plants deer tend to stay away 

It's been tough to get stuff to grow in the field due to the increasing deer population. I haven't planted anything, mainly wild grasses, clover, weeds, the wildflowers have been on the decline over the past 10 years, milkweed and butterflies down also.  Suggestions for deer-safe plants would be greatly appreciated.  :)   

Why not?

I don't grow pot either...LOL.  I grow good vibes...haha. 

And ZAP...i like that.. "why not"..?  Everyone should grow pot and use it...alot less stoopid shiiyat would be going down on the roads on the weekend.  Like all the freakin drunks....WTF.  memorial weekend I almost got hit twice.  crazy boozers.