To Gov. Snyder: Fire Lara Head

pic book

cheap with a small-case "c".  just keeping it humble.   :)  Frisbee for sissies?  Myself and a Marine buddy used it for a 30 minute aerobic session on the flight-line every day at lunch time for a few months.  Great exercise. 

I tried to enlist in the AF after HS. I so wanted to work around those machines. A Naval flight deck would have suited me fine too.

I tried to enlist in the AF after HS. I so wanted to work around those machines. A Naval flight deck would have suited me fine too.

Hey, maybe good karma will get you there in your next lifetime (if there is such a thing).  I was a ground Marine, but spent the majority of my career stationed on Marine and Naval Air Stations.  It was a blast and my biggest regret is that I didn't stay for 30 years instead of 22.  I'd gladly do it all over again if i could.

Semper Fidelis

Edited by cheapshades

today re-submitted all but the $100 for the 3rd time, this time everything in blue ink except lara's printed form and the denial letter in black.   doc just loved resigning in blue and i loved waiting around for him to get to me.  

lara:  now does it look like copies?

i've sent in my form with mixed color ink. dr used black ink for his form, i used blue ink to fix my middle initial, black ink to sign.

try writing it on a soft surface with the pen to make an indentation. cant copy an indentation!

but no i have no idea it sounds like more lara moo poo.

they have to get their 1000 denials per month quota somehow.

I sent copies recently and got a card in the mail within 59 days. since when are copies not acceptable?

Thank you, grassmatch, for asking that question.  I love this opportunity to answer.  

An original in black print is not acceptable when lara sends back a denial letter saying it looks like your physician's statement is a copy and has been altered.  They did this twice over 2.5 months.  So for the third submission, I sent blue ink.  

I want accountability for such dangerous, inconsiderate delays, and no more patients made vulnerable by being needlessly cardless, relying on section 8, as I am right now, denied section 4.  

I want him fired by noon  today.  I want electronic submission mandated from the doctor's office for every cert and ap, starting July 1.  I want a personal apology from Gov. Snyder on lara letterhead for allowing such dangerous, shabby, inconsiderate treatment of me and other patients forced from section 4 to section 8 while Gov. Snyder has allowed incompetence to rule lara.

i have to say pic, for someone who has to defend himself with a sec8 you are holding up really well.

seen a lot of people in the forums freak out when they are stuck in court. stay strong. we're with you.

Thanx t-pain, but i am not in court, not defending on section 8.  But until i receive my renewal, i'm vulnerable to paying for a section 8 def.

lara's delays makes that a possibility, and that is unfair to everyone whom lara makes vulnerable to paying for a section 8 def when we properly applied to be covered with a card under section 4.

lara is broken and mandatory submission of cert and ap electronically from physician's offices is how to fix the prob that is lara.

And the consequences of lara's not-being able-to-get-anything-done-promptly continues:  after the raid i moved 48 plants to a patients's tract of land and had the patients sign with the new landlord/caregiver and execute papers in the uspo and mailed them that day, may 7, changing her to their cg.

may 21 lara cashed the 4 money orders for $10 apiece.  nothing since.

today they hung up on me and so the new cg called and they told her they couldn't find the papers, and if they could, they couldn't tell her anything.

Now the 'new cg' called tonight, demanding i retrieve all 48 planted-in-the-ground iaf in flowering as soon as i can get there tomorrow.

lara you are helpless, hopeless, evil, and contra-patients.

Edited by pic book

the doc's iranian auto flower (properly a short-season plant and not at all an auto) sprouted april 15th and transplanted to the outdoors april 25th, have been in flower now for 1-2 weeks.  some show white pistils; others show scarlet pistils.  ira is a 90-day turn, so has lotsta time yet to run to the july 15th harvest.

yah, it may take 60 days for change forms, but once the money orders were cashed the 'new cg' expected cards by today and to be told by lara the papers are lost when the mo's have been cashed launched her into panic mode.  so has ordered me to remove the plants.  yah, she has some paranoia.  maybe she's smoking a sativa?

I have no idea about section 9...it is a boatload of atty fees like section 8?  weuns be po'  folkels here in the D.