Michigan Senate Leader Says He’S On Board With Medical Marijuana Bills

He will probably require that it be mixed with petroleum to be considered protected under the act.

bho or how ever you make oil falls under gasious.

The bill said;

1 oz  of your 2.5 =

1) 16 oz's of medibles

2) 7 grams of oil, gasious form

3) 72 fluid oz's of liquid tinctures or topicals

I could most def live with that, the amounts seem fair, I would love this to pass, other wise we are just allowed to smoke or vape and one day I will not be able to smoke or vape, I will need to use tablets and or medibles, 

cannabutter would be 1lb/16 oz's = 1 oz of usable. (medibles)

Peace

Not right at all phaq. Where did you get that language? It is wrong wrong wrong.

I read it in the bill that is stuck in senate h.b 5104

and I wrote it down, because I have a major interest in oil.

If I am wrong than you show me the wording in the bill that pertains to these amounts or what you say im wrong about, they are there, I did not make it up!

Peace

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2013-2014/billanalysis/Senate/pdf/2013-SFA-5104-L.pdf

well this is where I got it from ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by phaquetoo

I read it in the bill that is stuck in senate h.b 5104

and I wrote it down, because I have a major interest in oil.

If I am wrong than you show me the wording in the bill that pertains to these amounts or what you say im wrong about, they are there, I did not make it up!

Peace

I don't think you made it up Jim 

The way i feel is we won't know first it has to pass and then someone will get caught flowing what they think it says and then go to court to find out they where wrong and then  proceeds to the C.O.A and then S.C 

The bill would define "usable marihuana equivalent" as the amount of usable marihuana in a marihuana-infused product calculated as follows: one ounce of usable marihuana would be considered equivalent to the following:
-- Sixteen ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a solid form.
Page 2 of 4 hb5104/1314
-- Seven grams of marihuana-infused product if in a gaseous form.
-- Sixty-two fluid ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a liquid form.
Manufacturing Marihuana-Infused Product
Under the bill, a person would not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, and could not be denied any right or privilege, including civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for manufacturing a medical-infused product if the person were any of the following:
-- A registered patient, manufacturing for his or her own personal use.
-- A primary caregiver, manufacturing for the use of a patient to whom the caregiver was connected through the registration process of the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).
-- A medical marihuana provisioning center.

Are you arguing with me for the sake of arguing? I can read and above is what the bill stuck in senate says!

Edited by phaquetoo

The language you provided above was not the same. Somehow, you put medibles, oil, tinctures, and topicals into your language and none of those words are in the bill or the bill analysis. The 62 fluid ounces in the analysis is a typo, it seems, as the bill reads 72 fluid ounces.

What the hell you talking about?  I put the medibles oil and tinctures in there, read it from the first post that bob started in here, I put it in there, good come back, why not just admit your wrong, dont you believe what you read from the site bob sent us too about 5104, and believe me I follow this bunny muffin,,,,,,,I know you are more active than I in this lansing sheit, but man zap acuse me of putting that in the bill, I think your in need of some meds!

Peace

This language, from your post on the previous page, is not in any of these documents, and is not correct. The wording in the bill is specific to marihuana-infused products, and has nothing to do with oil.

well reread it or ask bob where it came from,,,,this is not the only place I have read that bill, like I said I have a vested interest in it, well vested compassionate interest in it, if it is not in the bill than why  is it in the pdf file from the state site?

man wtf, I didnt do anything wrong, you are reading the same thing as me if you took the time to read it, I guess it is like the bible you get one thing from it and I get the other, what I get is plain language, I dont know what you get,,,,,,you seem to be doing alot of arguing with people on here lately, maybe you should take a nice vaction and come visit me, we can so some fishing, tubing, kyaking and get away from the site and politics!  It is realy nice and peaceful here, you have an open invitation to come spend some quality time with me, and you can bring your family with you, we have plenty of room, kyaks, tubes and boats!

cya in the funny papers!

Peace

There is no document you can show me that says item number 2 in that definition of "usable marihuana equivalents" means oil. Oil does not fit the description at all:

It is not a "marihuana-infused product" according to the definition, and it is not gaseous.

The same wording is used in the bill and in the analysis, but does not pertain to oil.

Ok It does not say oil, I will admit that no doubt, and im sorry for the huge disagreement on that part,

now what is 1 oz = 7 grams of a gasious form?  it is not tinctures that is 72 fluid oz's, it is not brownies or other medibles that is 1lb to and oz,  now what else can the 7 grams be?  It is my belief it is rso or bho or how ever people make or enhance mm, is it bubble hash? keif hash? or just keif?

with the s.c not hearing the carruthers case, I take it to mean oil, what else do we make that is a gasious form while producing it?  It most definatly is not smoke from a vape, come on you know better than that, so what is the gasious form and = 7 grams mean to you, so far you have just said that im wrong, im willing to listen, like I already said, I know you are alot more involved in the politics of it all and I do respect you for that, I have reread it, and I do understand you saying I put 7 grm into my wording not the document, sorry about that misunder standing, but realy what is the 1 oz = 7 grms of gasious mean?

and my invite still stands, I would love to have a few visitors to b.s with and enjoy good times we have around here!

Peace

GregS is trying to figure it out as we speak.

One of these days I will get up there soon, I'm sure. We have cases in Arenac, Alpena, and Alcona counties right now, and have done Oscoda also.

yea thats a pretty good idea, Im gonna run to town and come back and suck down a few balloons of gasious vapor lmao!

Peace