Michigan Senate Leader Says He’S On Board With Medical Marijuana Bills

so what is the gasious form and = 7 grams mean to you,     As the same question how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop ? The world may never know..

Needs to be fixed  

I still say oil bawahahahahaha!  no I dont want to start that back up, but that is realy the only thing I can think of with the current response to the carruthers case not being heard at the s.c.

oil is a big part of mm in alot of states including ours, they sell the electric oil smokers (i dont know the name) and we fill capsules with it, people are using it to shrink cancerious tumors, and for epileptic seizures, line 2 most definatly has to state exactly what it means, it says nothing as far as im concerned and people are going to be like me and say oil, I would trade off the oz for 7 grams of oil,  Yes I know bho/extracted oil from the usable mm isnt in there but it needs to be!

I guess I wish it to say oil also!  what else would the 7 grams be for?  hash or keif hash is not made in a gasious form and it is not a gasious form. I guess if it passes as is that will just be another grey area eh?

Peace

HB 5104 changes the definition of "usable marihuana" to make it obvious that oil and hash are allowed as "usable marihuana:"

The section regarding usable marihuana equivalents is only for infused products.

I really hope this clears things up: 2.5 ounces of oil or hash.

But who is to say how much cannabis is in their?

CO2 VERSUS BUTANE EXTRACTIONS

CO2 vs. Butane extraction methods for medical marijuana concentrates

Medical marijuana users often misuse the terms hash, concentrate and extract. They are all similar terms used to describe the process of separating the active ingredient in marijuana from the cannabis plant. Concentrates are the resin glands called trichomes, of the cannabis plant. Trichomes are extracted by being filtered through silkscreens to produce Kief. In turn, Kief is pressed to form hash, which is essentially the extracted and concentrated active ingredient, THC and Cannabinoids.

Hash has a plethora of classifying names that identify where it was produced and the method used to create it. Some of the original forms of hash came from East Asia and concentrates were collected by simply rubbing mature cannabis plants in the hands, gathering the trichomes and pressing them together to form a brown or black piece of sticky substance. Sequentially, more methods of extracting trichomes have been unveiled.

Today, there are numerous methods of extracting the active ingredients from cannabis plants. Methods have become more scientific than ever because of the medical marijuana industry. Once the concentrate is extracted, usually in the forms of oil or wax, it can be consumed orally, smoked or vaporized. Medical marijuana users are consuming concentrates more these days because of the low cost compared to the high THC and Cannabinoid content. The two most common methods that concentrates can be extracted are BHO (Butane Extraction) and CO2.

BHO (Butane Extraction)

BHO, Butane Extraction or Butane Hash Oil is a method of extraction that uses the chemical solvent, butane, to pass over the cannabis bud and plant materials. At room temperature, the finished product is soft like ear wax. When heated, it is melted into a clear to yellowish amber oil. At its very purest, it is hard like glass. They have been branded as “BHO,” “Budder,” “Butane Hash Oil,” “Earwax,” “Errl,” “Honey Oil,” and “Shatter.” These are all comparable products, just different appearances and melting points due to the various extraction methods used.

This method is known as Supercritical Fluid Extraction because the solvent, butane, selectively solvates the desirable portions of cannabis oil and dispenses the unwanted diluents behind in the plant materials. Enthusiasts claim that even the most “unpalatable schwag” or commercial grade marijuana yields clean and potent gold oil from the BHO method of extraction. It is important to note that the amount of oil extracted is considerably lower than the volume of cannabis used. For each ounce of cannabis leaf, the BHO method will typically extract between 1 and 3 grams of oil.

This extraction procedure is advantageous for medical use because it renders the leaf into an appropriate consumption form for patients by removing the ash producing materials and tars from the psychoactive principals.

CO2

The CO2 extraction method is also known as Supercritical Fluid Extraction and uses carbon dioxide, in the liquid form, as the solvent. Like BHO, CO2 is used to strip out different elements in the cannabis plant to create pure hash oil. Additionally, CO2 is used for cannabis concentrates. This method is a relatively new process, but has become a favorite amongst medical marijuana enthusiasts.

CO2 is the gas we breathe through our lungs and essential food for plants. This is why the oils extracted are, in essence, a “safe liquid solvent.” When a specific amount of pressure is applied to CO2, the gas becomes a liquid. In the case of cannabis extraction, the solvent is pushed through the plant material at such a high pressure separating the plant from the purest essence of the cannabis. The result is transparent amber oil.

Other popular products produced by the CO2 method are decaffeinated coffee, hops for beer and pharmaceutical precursors.

BHO vs. CO2

Butane Extraction and CO2 are chemically inert, but BHO is not a fully oxidized form so there is a chance that it could react negatively with the concentrates during the extraction process.

CO2 is less expensive than BHO, although the proper setup for a CO2 extraction is more expensive than BHO.

BHO is highly flammable and CO2 is not flammable at all.

Medical marijuana extracts made with CO2 are safer for consumption.

Since CO2 is exhaled from the body as waste, high levels of CO2 are dangerous. This fortunately only matters during the extraction process as once the oil is created there is no CO2 residue left behind.

BHO extraction can potentially leave heavy metals behind in the finished product.

Gasious form means BHO OIL ISO ect.

You guys are frigon silly. Really gasious as in your only allowed 7 grams of smoke or vapor. LMFAO! :P

They called it gasious form because it's a more scientific term on the extraction prosess. Your useing gas's to extract the thc or cbd. DUGH!

Gasious form.

Don't make G.E.D a life style choice. Continue your edu.

My only question is, and I know y'all haters will reem for this. But your gonna judge me anyways. Just answer the questions.

In the bill, at least the last version I read. A CG could only sell x amount a month to a center. Now is that all centers or a single center.

Trying to figure out how much my greedy donkey is gonna bank of these when they pass.

Like can I move x amount per center, or only x amount totale.

I gotta know how many lights and space I need. It's about that time to expand. Gotta get ready for when mi goes req. I figure 2 years to get my 500k for my Wally World 30,000 square foot mega garden.

Go hard or go home girls, :P

I don't know zap I googled. I posted the majority of the arctical. Minus the introduction. Try it! You can find all sorts of information. Maybe try googling scientific terms and extraction prossess.

BHO is a gas, Co2 is gas, ect.

I see your worries though. But I think with these fed things that are happening. Your not gonna see more court cases arguing tomato or tamato. Because there not gonna have a funds to prosicute stupid bunny muffin like that.

Gasious form means BHO OIL ISO ect.

You guys are frigon silly. Really gasious as in your only allowed 7 grams of smoke or vapor. LMFAO! :P

They called it gasious form because it's a more scientific term on the extraction prosess. Your useing gas's to extract the thc or cbd. DUGH!

Gasious form.

Don't make G.E.D a life style choice. Continue your edu.

My only question is, and I know y'all haters will reem for this. But your gonna judge me anyways. Just answer the questions.

In the bill, at least the last version I read. A CG could only sell x amount a month to a center. Now is that all centers or a single center.

Trying to figure out how much my greedy donkey is gonna bank of these when they pass.

Like can I move x amount per center, or only x amount totale.

I gotta know how many lights and space I need. It's about that time to expand. Gotta get ready for when mi goes req. I figure 2 years to get my 500k for my Wally World 30,000 square foot mega garden.

Go hard or go home girls, :P

Are you certain? Will you please cite your sources? What is your authority to make these statements?

Alcohol is not a gas when used to extract, but a fluid. Liquid butane is used to extract, rather than gas. They are boiled off into gases after extraction.

Please explain or go home sweetcheeks. It would appear your advanced edu did not include spelling or grammar. It may be beyond your immense intellect to state your case in cogent terms.

Edited by GregS

What Greg you passing out grades. I didn't realize I needed to 4.0 the MMMA boards. :P now I gotta right out source martirial. Lmfao.

If you don't like my spelling complain to apple, and tell them fix there frigon spell check.

Anysways lazy.

http://dabblife.com/co2-versus-butane-extractions/

I'm sure if you dig deeper you can find a more scientific artical.

I'll see what I can find sweet cheeks. Lol

What Greg you passing out grades. I didn't realize I needed to 4.0 the MMMA boards. :P now I gotta right out source martirial. Lmfao.

If you don't like my spelling complain to apple, and tell them fix there frigon spell check.

Anysways lazy.

http://dabblife.com/co2-versus-butane-extractions/

I'm sure if you dig deeper you can find a more scientific artical.

I'll see what I can find sweet cheeks. Lol

If you are going to call out anyone's mental capacity and disparage any of us then yes, I will pass out a grade for you. Advanced edu typically requires you can spell without spellcheck. Yours does not rise to the level of middle school English.

Hey. Water is gaseous at standard pressure at temperatures above 212F. You are talking like a fool. The extraction solvents are at low enough temperatures and high enough pressures to remain in liquid form until after the extraction is complete.

Edited by GregS

Why don't you go back to the playground?

Dude I'm not on a desk top, spelling is irrelevant, you obviously know what I'm talking about. Not to mention the English language is retaterd, but that's a hole other topic.

Desktop or not, you are an illiterate fool.

Edited by GregS