Michigan Senate Leader Says He’S On Board With Medical Marijuana Bills

Don't you think that as soon as they start identifying states of matter for marihuana-infused products, all three should be in there for completeness, even if one doesn't exist? Technology develops rapidly these days. Perhaps the misunderstanding will hurt, however. I can see that.

At the very least we should demand a sound explanation.

So you guys really think that gasious form, is some not invented yet form of cannabis consumption, and that these bills don't make oil legal?

And I'm the idiot?

Ok

I gotta roll, y'all aren't very nice. And well I can think of a million other things I could be / should be doing rather than talking to a bunch of negative Nancy's - Debbie downers.

Like really y'all suck. Your MEAN!

Bunch of frigon haters.

Mad cuz I'm gonna be a kazillionaire. Which thankfully you don't have to be literate, to make millions. :P

Peace out haters and thanks for all your hard work. I'm gonna rich beatch! :P

Then wtf is a gasious form. Really there just righting into the law, a new form of cannabis. Let's sell balloons full of weed vapor. Nobody does that.

Also after x amount of time the reason would collect to the sides, after the combustion cooled.

I guess they want us to look the other way when they F- us

Reading this makes me think that I didn't post the exact quote from the "As Passed by the House" version of HB 5104, where it is absolutely clarified that resin and extracts are legal, and counted as part of the 2.5 ounces. But I did. I know I did.

Here is the link. The definition of "usable marihuana" can now be found in section 3(l):

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2013-2014/billengrossed/House/htm/2013-HEBH-5104.htm

I seriously don't understand the communication gap on this.

Dude what ever, I'm done. I didn't even mean to post this. Edited by Cap'N Kush

Ok ok so you guys were making fun of it. I'm a total azz hat. I should have read threw THE ENTIRE thread before along a comment.

But luckily for you I didn't. :)

I have no problem embarrassing myself. As long as it is for the amusent of others. :)

I really thought you guys were serious about the balloons and selling vape bags. You guys do say some pretty outlandish shiznit over here.

My bady my bad.

Seriously! 8P

http://www.cannabiscounsel.com/2013/12/12/h-b-5104-and-s-b-660-pass-the-house-of-representatives/

Ok ok I'm totally on Board, ;) thc vapor balloons. 7 grams of vapor balloons. ;) yup

I totally get it, you can only have 7 grams of vapor balloons. ;)

So is it 16 or 72 ounces of shatter that we can have? Just curious.

So if it's like 72 fluid ounces of shatter that's 1080 ounces total, is that like how much shatter it takes to make 7 grams of vapor?

Or rather 240 ounces of oil makes 7 grams of vapor?

Never made vapor before, your guys might want to get some more posts going, and some tutorials out there if you really want to push this new concept. ;)

Ok ok so what your going to need to build zap, is a vaporizer that melts BHO mixs it with air or some other non lethal gas that humans can breath. Maybe oxygen. Like you can hook old people up to cannabis vapor tanks.

Yup a little thc vapor tank you roll around with you all day. So all you breath is oxygen and thc vapor. ;)

Yup!

Sorry for hating early. My bad.

Get on it. ;)

Vapor tanks.

Go to it Einst

Never made vapor before, your guys might want to get some more posts going, and some tutorials out there if you really want to push this new concept. ;)

Ok ok so what your going to need to build zap, is a vaporizer that melts BHO mixs it with air or some other non lethal gas that humans can breath. Maybe oxygen. Like you can hook old people up to cannabis vapor tanks.

Yup a little thc vapor tank you roll around with you all day. So all you breath is oxygen and thc vapor. ;)

Yup!

Sorry for hating early. My bad.

Get on it. ;)

Vapor tanks.

Go to it Einstein. Please keep us in the loop.

I think 5104 is full of holes that is going to be ripped apart in the SC...  I.E., I make a resin, and I can have 2.5 oz of it, since that is now part of the "usable MJ" per pt...  Great I concentrate 20 or so oz of bud into 2.5 oz of RSO.

BUT, there is no mention of concentration of the infused product...  so if I take 1 oz of pure RSO, mix it with 1 gram of coconut oil, it is now an infused product and as a liquid, I could have 72 OZ...  It would be strong as heck, but it would still be an infused product because they don't mention concentration levels and there is a detectable amount of "infusable product" in it.

And just keep in mind, the SC has been ruling literally on these cases, so if they don't define "gaseous" MJ as being the extraction method, then the SC is not going to take it as being as such. 

However, I am of the belief that it is their folly, and for that, I'll let them pass it as it sits and wait to see what the SC says about it.  The prosecutors can say all they want that it was supposed to mean "extration method" but if that isn't what the bill says, and this isn't a public act (meaning it should be taken literally, not interpretted liberally) they will go with the exact words...

I mean  they are arguing the difference between "a" patient and "the" patient.  that's how picky they have been.

Just my take, its more protections and legalizes extracts, so I am all for it.  Whether or not the writer has no clue on concentrates or not, it is additional protections.

Cedar