Michigan Senate Leader Says He’S On Board With Medical Marijuana Bills

Lol @ Bob, yea he does, just don't try educating the Leo at the house, keep it for court and they will understand.. Also, the transport bill, I don't think it was meant for the decriminalized city's, I think it's for all MJ, medical or recreational..

When I read the part about "Resin" I feel it will start with the resin collected inside of pipes, bags, tanks and balloons..

Only time will tell though, because I thought I knew the plain language of the bill, till someone gets caught with to many cookies, an wax..

WOW!

Leo will start scraping pipes and count it ?

extractions Should be tinctures, oil, bubble hash. and only 2 of them would be good for making medibles, correct?  I would call butter infused eh? oh who the heck Knows,

I just hope they make their plain language understandable! unlike the plain lanuage now, bawahahahahaha! :kfu:  :skydive:  :lolu:

Peace

the legislature came up with a few bills

notably rick jones' anti-glaucoma one

the anti-private property bill

time will tell if those get in or not.

The anti-private property bill can be dispensed with using disability law. The government, or for that matter the private sector, cannot prohibit legal medical treatment of disabled individuals. The anti glaucoma thing was just hooey

Lol @ Bob, yea he does, just don't try educating the Leo at the house, keep it for court and they will understand.. Also, the transport bill, I don't think it was meant for the decriminalized city's, I think it's for all MJ, medical or recreational..

When I read the part about "Resin" I feel it will start with the resin collected inside of pipes, bags, tanks and balloons..

Only time will tell though, because I thought I knew the plain language of the bill, till someone gets caught with to many cookies, an wax..

It might be a good time to point out how the transport law conflicts with the MMMA and is bad law.

butter   candy  brownies ext  are infused products that are solid   this 16 oz is the equivalent of one oz  

© FOR PURPOSES OF DETERMINING USABLE MARIHUANA EQUIVALENCY, 

22 1 OUNCE OF USABLE MARIHUANA SHALL BE CONSIDERED EQUIVALENT TO THE 
 23 FOLLOWING: 
 24 (1) 16 OUNCES OF MARIHUANA-INFUSED PRODUCT IF IN A SOLID FORM. 
 xxxxxxxxxxx
 26 (3) 72 FLUID OUNCES OF MARIHUANA-INFUSED PRODUCT IF IN A 
 27 LIQUID FORM. 

Soda  tintures   would be under the 72  fluid  oz,,

Hash  hash  oil would be  just the same as buds leaves on the 2.,5      Notice   passed  on  the gas

one oz of bud  16 oz of candy  1/2 oz of hash /oil    there is your 2.5   
Edited by cristinew

It might be a good time to point out how the transport law conflicts with the MMMA and is bad law

Yea, I never said it was a good law, or that it doesn't conflict with the mmma..

mj patients are still being charged with illegal transport, aren't they? but they shouldn't be, correct?

That's all for another post, i'm sure it has already been discussed in and out.

It sucks, I agree..

Yea, I never said it was a good law, or that it doesn't conflict with the mmma..

mj patients are still being charged with illegal transport, aren't they? but they shouldn't be, correct?

That's all for another post, i'm sure it has already been discussed in and out.

It sucks, I agree..

Great reply

With pt/cg still getting arrested it needs to go and soon someone will take it to the SC