Strawberry Cough

Aet120

Hello all fellow caregivers. I am looking for the kyle kushmans strawberry cough- a patient of mine has had in the past and has been trying to get off anxiety pills and it seems the kksc is the best strain for that. If there is anyone that has or could point me in the direction where is it we would greatly appreciate it.

Hello all fellow caregivers. I am looking for the kyle kushmans strawberry cough- a patient of mine has had in the past and has been trying to get off anxiety pills and it seems the kksc is the best strain for that. If there is anyone that has or could point me in the direction where is it we would greatly appreciate it.

Every few weeks genotype has it up for grabs gotta get there Saturday when they open the good ones go quick

Genotype? I'm not familiar- is it in se mi. Also I saw kyle at the novi grow show- he told me to go on kylekushman.com and start a thread and someone would come out with it- I posted and no real hits yet. So I figured I try another. Kyle did say emphatically that he wishes that he would made people swear they wouldn't hoard this strain if he gave it to them! He's a real sweet dude. I have been using vegamatrix and would love the kksc with it.

Genotype? I'm not familiar- is it in se mi. Also I saw kyle at the novi grow show- he told me to go on kylekushman.com and start a thread and someone would come out with it- I posted and no real hits yet. So I figured I try another. Kyle did say emphatically that he wishes that he would made people swear they wouldn't hoard this strain if he gave it to them! He's a real sweet dude. I have been using vegamatrix and would love the kksc with it.

It's in Ann Arbor it's a genetic shop sells clones and seeds they specialize in rare and elite genetics

There are multiple cuts floating out there before the law came into place I was getting medicine out of Detroit that came from the Kyle Kushman cut just phenomenal but I just got some from another grower that doesn't taste smell or look like what I use to get im pretty sure Motownmeds has it in his garden..

Kyle is on Facebook.

Maybe you could contAct him there personally.

Maybe he could help you or point you in the right direction.

I have some seeds of it but they are not KK SC.

I believe they are DNA or Dutch Passions version.

The Sativa dom version.

Good luck on your hunt.

I tried that and I would not trust him on determining the strain whatsoever. Either he doesn't know anything about sativa and indica or he is scum that wants to take credit for an indica dominant phenotype of Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough.

Have a look

KK SC Fb confirmation

Edit: The images I sent to Kyle were 600 x 800 pixel.
Soon after I saw the KK SBC on his FB grown by him. It looked nothing like mine, there were obvious night and day differences. The one on his FB looked just like an image posted here by SFC.

Here is a copy of SFCs picture of his authentic Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough. I copyrighted the image in his name when I loaded it up.

SFC Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough Sativa

In other words, I don't trust anything that comes from Kyle after dealing with him on FB. Although the Kushman cut of SBC is probably a great strain, I have never sampled it.

Like King said, there was strawberry cough going around in Detroit back when MMMA started. I scored my cut from Detroit in 09' but mine is not the KK cut.

The dutch passion versions that I have sampled, at least 5 that came from different growers. They were all very similar, low anxiety. They were little popcorn buds though. I can't say that about mine though, the indica phenotype of DPSBC. High potency and gives somewhat of a couchlock effect. The little popcorn buds on mine are some of the best tasting buds I have ever had.

Edited by GrowGoddess

Maybe so, I never heard of it until I joined the MMMA.

I can say this, real or kyle's or whoever's. I would not trade the one I have for anybody's. I had to get rid of a lot of my favorite strains since cutting back on my grow (getting old and tired). I did not let go of my Strawberry Cough. It was heartbreaking to let go of my Blueberry Jam though.

I was fortunate to have won my strawberry cough at a green trees event in 09. Been keeping it going ever since.

Edit: You know, it is ironic how the way I got my strawberry cough is similar to how Kyle got his. I really didn't want it, just accepted it to be polite. I guess he said the same thing somewhere about how he got his. I am glad I was polite and took it.

Edited by GrowGoddess

• 3 months later...

http://reason.com/reasontv/2014/10/15/strawberry-cough-biography-of-an-award-w

Strawberry Cough: Biography of an Award-Winning Cannabis Strain

Paul Feine | October 15, 2014

Now that the end of marijuana prohibition is on the horizon, artisans who have spent their careers in a gray market are finally emerging from the shadows. This is a story about the Strawberry Cough cannabis strain and a few of the entrepreneurs who are trying to build a successful small business selling it.

Strawberry Cough is one of the most celebrated cannabis strains in the U.S. today. The strain has won multiple awards, including best flower in the U.S. at the 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup. Kyle Kushman, a master cannabis grower and former cultivation editor at High Times magazine, is the man who took the powerful sativa strain from its obscure origins in Connecticut and brought it to the masses. Today, if you're looking for authentic high-quality Strawberry Cough, your best bet is to go to the Buds & Roses Collective, where Kushman has teamed up with Aaron Justis and Tyler Wadleigh to provide top-shelf cannabis for medical marijuana patients in Los Angeles.

Many pot lovers worry that legalization will lead to big corporations flooding the market with cheap, low-quality marijuana and driving the artisans out of business. Like the craft brewers who are currently thriving in an industry dominated by big corporations, however, the guys at Buds & Roses aren't concerned. After all, in California there is no shortage of cannabis connoisseurs happy to pay a premium for a superior product.

Approximately 6:30 minutes. Produced by Paul Feine. Shot by Paul Feine, Alex Manning, and Will Neff.

Music: "Revolution Void" by Invisible Walls.

Subscribe to Reason TV's YouTube channel to get automatic notifications when new material goes live. Scroll down for downloadable versions.