Best Place To Go

So many places to go for a card in the Belleville area. Can anyone recommend where to go to get a card?

This opens a good question: how to find a doctor without doctor shopping?

I suggest you ask your doctor. I worked up to it after a couple of years and he was receptive. I chose him based primarily on availability, but he relative youth and his college were factors.

The MI AG ("Chewtie") will be mostl likely eventually attmpt to use these postings as proof of the criminal intent, but of course we can just as easily claim they were posted by his planted fishing tools.

This opens a good question: how to find a doctor without doctor shopping?

I suggest you ask your doctor. I worked up to it after a couple of years and he was receptive. I chose him based primarily on availability, but he relative youth and his college were factors.

The MI AG ("Chewtie") will be mostl likely eventually attmpt to use these postings as proof of the criminal intent, but of course we can just as easily claim they were posted by his planted fishing tools.

My dr. is not receptive to the idea unfortunately. 

i have used doc greens clinic for for my original cert and 3 renewals, and for the patients for whom i pay for their certs and lara $. They have 3 offices in the 3 counties.  248-369-8336.  They're cool and professional and put up with bs such as lara saying the phys cert looked copies or altered--2 times--and doc greens printed one out and signed it all in BLUE ink.  They offered to get it notarized if blue ink did not work, so for cooperation and follow-up after i paid my $100; I'm happy.

Edited by pic book

theres dr mullen in plymouth, his bro is a cannabis atty. he knows about testifying and keeping bonafied dr pt relationship. also he is very thorough.

find a dr who works in a medical clinic and not some dispensary or grow shop etc.

remember to schedule follow up appointments and keep your card renewed. good luck and let us know if you have more questions.

Yup Dr. Mullen is a great Doc and has a Brother as a great Cannabis Lawyer and some Doctors will tell you that they will back up your Cert but won't show up in Court i would get it in writing that he will come if needed 

Thank you.

Yup Dr. Mullen is a great Doc and has a Brother as a great Cannabis Lawyer and some Doctors will tell you that they will back up your Cert but won't show up in Court i would get it in writing that he will come if needed 

theres dr mullen in plymouth, his bro is a cannabis atty. he knows about testifying and keeping bonafied dr pt relationship. also he is very thorough.

find a dr who works in a medical clinic and not some dispensary or grow shop etc.

remember to schedule follow up appointments and keep your card renewed. good luck and let us know if you have more questions.

Thank you.