The Nation: Guess Who's Profiting From Pot Prohibition?‏

I didnt step in nothing, and teddy getting away with murder? we should all let live wtf,,,,,,so I can drunk drive off of a bridge and save myself and not get into any trouble and you all will forgive me,,,maybe even have a donation plan for me becuse of how sad I would be for killing mary jo, and how bad I feel for her parents,,no I wont forget that, teddy kennedy is a murderer and was a life time senator/crook/murderer, I dont care if he is dead, maybe if mary jo was driving and  saved her self she would still be in prison eh?

wtf for give a murderer?  did everyone forgive o.j, heck no they got him, now he got off the murder charges but is doing 36 yrs for armed robbery of sports memorabilya that he wasnt suppose to have or it was suppose to go the to victims family they won there court case finding him responsible for the deaths of his ex and her friend!

wtf forgive a murderer, no wonder we are in the shape we are in, we have do gooders who think people can change, lets also forgive domestic vilence offenders they dont ever do it again,,,,,if you realy beleive that I have a few real treasure maps to sell you and when you find the treasure I get 50% of that also!

Peace and forgive murderers I DONT THINK SO!  man either use more meds or less, your messed up, oh you may have just got back from church and feel forgiving eh?