New Newbie In Town

......well not really a newbie but a newbie to this forum......I'm four years into growing indoors and I still consider myself a newbie.....have had good luck as well as bad luck and hopefully my good luck will return to stay......have tried numerous strains and numerous methods and Pineapple Express is the winner for me.....good producer, good buzz and fairly stable......I just started week 4 of flowering and without getting to excited it looks like I've got it down pretty well....... grow in pro-mix HP and use Flora Nova Grow for veg and Flora Nova Bloom for flowering and use RO water and keeping the ph close to 6.0......veg for two weeks under T-5 florescent and 3-4 weeks under a 400watt MH then switch to 1000watt HPS.......I've tried the LUCAS formula but wasn't impressed.....from past experience this is the week that will define how well of a producer this will be.....I've got my fingers crossed......anyway, always looking for advise and what to look out for.....have great day everyone.....I'll start a topic next week with pic's and would appreciate all the help I can get.....the best part of these forums is learning from other peoples mistakes.....

Edited by puffer1

• 1 month later...

......well not really a newbie but a newbie to this forum......I'm four years into growing indoors and I still consider myself a newbie.....have had good luck as well as bad luck and hopefully my good luck will return to stay......have tried numerous strains and numerous methods and Pineapple Express is the winner for me.....good producer, good buzz and fairly stable......I just started week 4 of flowering and without getting to excited it looks like I've got it down pretty well....... grow in pro-mix HP and use Flora Nova Grow for veg and Flora Nova Bloom for flowering and use RO water and keeping the ph close to 6.0......veg for two weeks under T-5 florescent and 3-4 weeks under a 400watt MH then switch to 1000watt HPS.......I've tried the LUCAS formula but wasn't impressed.....from past experience this is the week that will define how well of a producer this will be.....I've got my fingers crossed......anyway, always looking for advise and what to look out for.....have great day everyone.....I'll start a topic next week with pic's and would appreciate all the help I can get.....the best part of these forums is learning from other peoples mistakes.....

welcome !

you shouldn't have to cross your fingers in your garden. If you have persistent issues ask about them here. We have some of the best growers around posting in here and they all love to help out.

I would supply a strain called Critical + for you as my patient on first delivery if I could. Along with some samples of some higher cbd strains, and of balanced ones too. Our experiences are not universal, and the only thing we know for sure about all these strains.....is that each is fun to grow, safe to use, and often only after a few samples, a winner for many.

peace

I also use Critical+ and have grown it for a few years.. good pain med but the strain i run currently has high thc content.. works for me,  cherry berry is also good for pain and sleeping,, it has a 1.4% cbd content with 15% thc, for someone that doesnt want the thc that could be a bit high for you...Since you get deep thoughts that aren't to your liking you need to discuss that issue , marijuana doesnt cause bad thoughts, but it does sometimes make you more concience of those thoughts in your subconcious ... if you can figure out what is making you feel that way,, that helps the anxiety in those deep thoughts from bothering you,, and again a higher cbd will help relax you .. I believe that both thc/cbd must be injested together for most treatments.. There are many here that can assist with information to help you with your choices...

WOW! 

Great post and it is good advise

Thank you