What Do You Do With The Extra

TJB

Hello, I am still very new to all of this and the one question I have that I can not seem to find an answer to is what to do with all the excess? It is my understanding that I can sell to dispensaries but I also understand I can carry no more than 2.5oz per patient so if I have 5 patients that is 12.5oz. Is there a legal way to carry more than that if taking to a dispensary or do I have to make multiple trips?? Hope that question was not to confusing.

You can not legally provide medicine to anyone but the people you are registered to through LARA one thing I have done as to not have a ton of medicine in my possession at any given time is grow a perpetual garden meaning harvest one or two plants at a time instead of the entire 12 plants .

Hello, I am still very new to all of this and the one question I have that I can not seem to find an answer to is what to do with all the excess? It is my understanding that I can sell to dispensaries but I also understand I can carry no more than 2.5oz per patient so if I have 5 patients that is 12.5oz. Is there a legal way to carry more than that if taking to a dispensary or do I have to make multiple trips?

multiple trips.  you'll be legal-weight-carrying on the highway but still are (or were) illegal where you store your stuff.  Like you have 100 oz at home but only 12.5 on the road.   all is not good. 

I burn my extra's, slowly as to not give rise to suspicion, and there is no legal way to dispose of your extra's.  Other than a few birds falling out of trees from smoke, no problems with overages.. And no problem with leo's.

Edited by Willy

Well, just going on appearances and behavior, not only are dispensaries ok, but so is oil and wax....unfortunately in a court decision the coa addressed the latter as too concentrated for them...and regarding the former the Act limits sales to 5 by a cg.   A disp prolly sells to more than the 5 patients registered to them.  I know i exceeded that by 35 a day when i operated a disp. 

multiple trips.  you'll be legal-weight-carrying on the highway but still are (or were) illegal where you store your stuff.  Like you have 100 oz at home but only 12.5 on the road.   all is not good. 

at home you have would show an 'excess' of 87.5 oz----no way to be legal.

Edited by pic book

Things to do with extra medicine.

1) Don't get caught with it

2) Don't sell it

3) Don't make BHO, or edibles

4) Don't throw it in the trash can

5) Flush any extra, small amounts at a time, till you have 2.5oz of cured, usable mmj.

Treat it like any other medicine.. 

work there or owned it?

what happened?  I'd be retired in a year if I could legally provide to 35 chosen patients a day.

gm:  What happened?  

I part-owned.  I started with $295 cash investment and that was possible only because i took the building owner as a silent partner and he got the biggest cut, as you'd expect.  

What happened?   A court decision in march 2011 that changed the legal landscape.

Hello, I am still very new to all of this and the one question I have that I can not seem to find an answer to is what to do with all the excess? It is my understanding that I can sell to dispensaries but I also understand I can carry no more than 2.5oz per patient so if I have 5 patients that is 12.5oz. Is there a legal way to carry more than that if taking to a dispensary or do I have to make multiple trips?? Hope that question was not to confusing.

despenses are ilegal, and there is no such thing is extra!

loose lips sink ships!

Welcome newbie, read the law! there is no money in being a c.g there is the pleasure of helping some one get good medications though, if that is not good enough for you maybe you chose the wrong biz,,,,,,,c.g's dont get rich unless they are selling to people who are not assigned them thru the state, if that is you well it wont be long and you will be bringing our movement another black eye,,,,I hope that is not you!

well he can pray that the dispensary bill passes,, good or bad that you perceive it.. http://www.theweedblog.com/medical-marijuana-dispensary-bill-to-be-debated-in-michigan-senate/  rumors are it will be up on the 16th of July, so a few more weeks will enlighten all of us, at least to what is in there minds.. 

Group Members Active Posts 1 Member Since Yesterday, 08:53 PM Last Active OFFLINE Yesterday, 09:39 PM

Group Members Active Posts 6 Member Since Yesterday, 11:51 AM Last Active OFFLINE Today, 07:47 AM

It is some what comical , the way these newbies come around , post a lame-azz question that has been asked and answered a thousand times and seldom return .

I know ! The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked , but . . . . .

Edited by knucklehead bob

First, thank you for those who responded with answers that helped. Second as I posted I am new to all this so excuse the hell out of me for asking a question That I was not able to find an answer to. Third, I have a day job so again excuse the hell out of me Knucklehead Bob for not responding as fast as you thought I should have. It was my understanding that it was ok because they are all over the place, seems they would not be open with a big sign out front telling you what it is if it was not legal but as I said I am new to all this and it seems like all the legal information is NOT in 1 place but you have to look at many places for answers.

Excuse the hell out of me . Your statement/question implies some form of investigation . It is apparent there was very little . Hence the lame-azz reference . Excuse the hell out of me . 

Edited by knucklehead bob