Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight

jamieuke

Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight

July 10, 2014 Thursday 8-10:00 p.m. call 347-326-9626 or Listen at www.planetgreentrees.com

Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn from Komorn Law and Chad from Birmingham Compassion

Contributions from Rick Thompson from The Compassion Chronicles and Jamie Lowell from The 3rd Coast Compassion Center-

Tonight-

Mason Tvert Nationally renowned Cannabis Reform Activist Mason Tvert – How Colorado’s legalization has been going, the State of Washington upcoming implementation of Adult recreational use and Alaska and Oregon as the next in line for legalization.

Mike Boutin Nationally renowned Cannabis patient and activist, a medical marijuana patient for 35 years. Recently, he was prominently featured in the short-lived Discovery series Weed Country.

Robin Schneider legislative liaison for the National Patients’ Rights Association, will join us to discuss the status 4271and 5104 and the upcoming Fundraiser at the Historical Museum sponsored by the NPRA and the Detroit Medical Cannabis Guild

Also if time we will be discussing the Proposed Amendments to the Administrative Rules of the MMMA program. Specifically addressing the new conditions panel and the requirement of peer review research to support the adding of a new condition.

Michael's rant, news, current events and more!

i appreciate asking of the question. thanks guys!

dont get me wrong, i'm all for legalization/decrim and i give a ton of support to mpp for doing all of this hard work.

but ... but.... a little more thought going into prevention could prevent a lot of problems later on.

unfortunately i dont think mpp has learned anything from michigans troubles.

i mean you've seen the confusion in our state. are dispensaries legal?

mason spent 2011 saying 'regulate marijuana like alcohol'. he said it in every news article, interview, billboard etc.

so how many people in colorado (and the people who travel to colorado) are thinking about this marijuana = alcohol laws ?

how many people do you think have actually read A64 after hickenlooper and the legislature got to it?

Edited by t-pain