News! Medical Marijuana Bills To Hit Senate Floor Next Week!

suneday11

1/8/2014 SJ 1 Pg. 13 REFERRED TO COMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS 8/13/2014 Expected in

SJ 59 REPORTED FAVORABLY WITH SUBSTITUTE S-1 8/13/2014 Expected in

SJ 59 COMMITTEE RECOMMENDED IMMEDIATE EFFECT 8/13/2014 Expected in

SJ 59 REFERRED TO COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE WITH SUBSTITUTE S-1

Does this mean they want to vote on the bills in Aug or that's when they think the wording and amendments will be done?

Yea Yur prolly right.

What was I thinking? Totally absured I know!

I'm a total idiot.

Anyways I gotta role.

Can't be trolling over hear.

Just thought I would post my two cents in the off chance any one with a brain was willing to listen. I'm sure y'all already thought of that stuff I said Hugh. Cuz like your all so super smart and shiznit.

Completly stupid I know. Not possible.

Peace out haters!

I'm got stuff to do!

It's not stupid at all. Totally reasonable to want those things.

I was just teasing on the 'demand" part.

The only way to reeeeally get what ya want to is to pass initiatives with the language ya want.

Or else live in a state with a friendly government that actually passes stuff to help patients. Rhode Island has been pretty good.

It's not stupid at all. Totally reasonable to want those things.

I was just teasing on the 'demand" part.

The only way to reeeeally get what ya want to is to pass initiatives with the language ya want.

Or else live in a state with a friendly government that actually passes stuff to help patients. Rhode Island has been pretty good.

initiatives ? do you think we may loos that anytime soon or can we ?

• 2 weeks later...

(P) IN A PUBLIC PLACE, THE PRIVILEGE FROM ARREST UNDER

SUBSECTION (A) OR (B) DOES NOT APPLY UNLESS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING

APPLY:

(1) THE USABLE MARIHUANA AND MARIHUANA-INFUSED PRODUCT ARE

PACKAGED AND EACH PACKAGE IS LABELED WITH THE WEIGHT OF THE USABLE

MARIHUANA.

I'm curious about this, because the weight is lowered every time you medicate. So do we have to keep a pen and scale on hand at all times, to not lose protection? Seems silly.

(P) IN A PUBLIC PLACE, THE PRIVILEGE FROM ARREST UNDER

SUBSECTION (A) OR (B) DOES NOT APPLY UNLESS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING

APPLY:

(1) THE USABLE MARIHUANA AND MARIHUANA-INFUSED PRODUCT ARE

PACKAGED AND EACH PACKAGE IS LABELED WITH THE WEIGHT OF THE USABLE

MARIHUANA.

I'm curious about this, because the weight is lowered every time you medicate. So do we have to keep a pen and scale on hand at all times, to not lose protection? Seems silly.

IMHO i do not think Leo will just believe someone with just a pen 

Or maybe Leo will now carrie  a gun,badge, and scale 

• 1 month later...

Unless you are referring to a new draft,... you cannot sell more than you can legally possess to a provisioning center in any 10 day period to a maximum of 50 oz in any 60 day period.  So if you only have one patient then you can only sell 2.5(if you yourself are not a patient) in any ten day period to a provisioning center.

I see nowhere in the current language that allows for cultivation.  Maybe people are confusing manufacture for cultivation?

New draft its on the legislator web site under s2 i beleave. Looks like there's no max now, expect that you can't sell more than your allowed in a ten day period.

Before it stated a pc owner couldn't have a grow, but I suppose it doesn't matter anyway, becouse a cg can only sell x amount in a ten day period.

Idk I just skimmed through it. Was hopeing to see that under 12 inchs doesn't count back in.

HB 4271 disallows safety compliance facility agents who have a direct or indirect financial interest in marihuana production, Prov. centers, physicians etc.

But a provisioning center  owner can grow themselves and sell to the corporation as a caregiver.

However acting as a caregiver one could only sell to the corp a max of 15 oz every 10 days?