nearpoint

The Envelope That The Mmmp Card Is Mailed To You In

Hello,

I am living with room-mates and I would like to keep my MMMP Card confidential and private knowledge for myself only. 

Does the envelope that the MMMP card is mailed in refer to Marihuana in any way? 

There are no references to cannabis on the outside of the envelope.

The address will be:

State of Michigan

Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Bureau of Health care Services

P.O. Box 30083

Lansing, Michigan 48909

Additionally, it is stamped "CONFIDENTIAL" in red ink.

Its near impossible to hide cannabis use from anyone living in the same household unless you only vaporize your medicine why the worries are your roommates anti cannabis?

I have received only one correspondence from LARA that listed "marijuana" on the envelope since the beginning. All others babble of Licensing bureau stuff.  the jugs up after your first proper meds are brought home.

yea if you get some real mmj you will not be able to hide the smell, on you or in your living space or your vehicle lol, if you cant smell it lit or unlit you dont have true mm,

Best of luck, welcome to the site.

Peace

My Dr told me he could smell the reefer in my candies. OOPS. Lucky he is a young guy with dreads and my sons age. I found out from him that many Drs hands are tied about signing the forms and the guy really knows nothing about how a pt goes about getting qualified. And heck,I thought I was getting away with something,dangit! Then I asked HOW HE KNEW WHAT MJ SMELLS LIKE. And found out that the Interns and Residents do have to take one drug test,after that,they are made in the shade.

I have received only one correspondence from LARA that listed "marijuana" on the envelope since the beginning. All others babble of Licensing bureau stuff.  the jugs up after your first proper meds are brought home.

About 3 years back, the envelope I received did say "MMMP". Yours actually said "marijuana"? 

...Marijuana Program to be exact. I was bummed at the post office, but suspect they have google too, and know what MMMP stands for anyways, when from Lansing. They're sweeties, and probably know others who need the herb for healing. no troubles at all.