Employment Drug Testing

you could always tell him ahead of time and avoid the drug test altogether.

Thanks t-pain, I did consider this, but I think the testing may be federally mandated in this situation if I want the position. I had a second interview today and the deal is sealed pending drug screen results. Soooo.... I've decided to postpone the testing as long as possible (tomorrow night, yikes!), dilute myself with water, get some B-complex vitamins & maybe a toxin flush beverage from adult store, and obviously go without my medicine til then (argh!) This is so stressful! And to make matters worse I have a Willy Nelson concert to attend tonight. Not fair! :(

Water wont do anything. Actually most of the THC metabolites are excreted through feces. A simple Wikipedia search will tell you this. I have a high level job and a Class A Commercial Drivers License and I always use quick fix or test clear.        (I prefer test clear) every time with no issues. Don't let the man keep you from rightfully using your medicine!

To my advantage, I am thin with little fat. I last smoked Thursday morning (3 days ago) potent bud. Tested negative today at 6:30pm. Hell yes.

I began increasing my water intake Friday & Saturday and ate light. Last night my urine was clear, as it was for most of day today. I tried bringing color back with a multivitamin and less fluid intake. Today at 3:30pm I mixed one package Sure-Jell into a 32 oz. Gatorade and chugged it. At 4pm I drank a bottle of Ultimate Gold detox drink, followed by 20 oz. water.

And then a small miracle occurred.

I am so excited about my new job!

Sure gel works every time . I had a buddy smoke all night the day before and then come test next morning . Said he would load up on vitamins and drink tons of water . tinkle couple times before he went to test and boom pass . I for one go with the synthetic because I never watched .