Just Got Buzzed Now What?

I was in the garage wife got out of bath tub to tell me they the chopper was flying low.  When i came out of garage could faintly hear the chopper a few minutes later there he is again flying right over my head.  Got an all legal outdoor grow with a roof only 4 plants.  way under plant count. Anxiety running high.

A friend of mine has had four Flyovers and two of them hovering In Oakland County. And a knock and talk recently. He showed them his card And license and allow them to look That could be bad that could be good?? It is what it is now. Now here's the question they're worried about them digging underneath the chain link in the chain link not being permanently attached to the ground does he need a footing Or re rod concrete into the ground. What options do you have to try and be Compliant for the next time they come?? I'm not very good at replying so don't ask too many questions lol again I'm just trying to find out ways to anchor this. yes its got a top six sides to a square just to be safe

they're worried about them digging underneath the chain link

Yeah and if they're real small they could crawl through the little holes in the chain link.

I think that what they are referring to is called breaking and entering and the legal liability should be on the person doing the digging.

(And what about those Chinese coming through from underneath?)

digging_to_china_4677.jpg

they're worried about them digging underneath the chain link in the chain link not being permanently attached to the ground does he need a footing Or re rod concrete into the ground. 

dig the fence edge into the ground a few inches, pour cement in fence trench.

or can do rods/ poles like any normal chain link fence.

as long as you have the four main poles dug into the ground and none of your neihbors can see it with the naked eye you are legal, dont swet it, also dont let any one in your house or yard w/o a search warrant period!!!!

Peace burn one and chill!