Natural Decarbing Oil - Better Than Ricks Rso For Medicine

Grow Goddess,

Hi, How are you? I have been researching for weeks for a cure for my mothers newly found pancreas cancer. She is 60, just turned,.. I have limited income.. she is on ssi.. I recently went and gained  a license to be able to purchase, but know very little other then the research i have exhausted my efforts in finding that will cure her.. as well as my rheumatoid arthritis, and hashimotos, Mom has panic attacks that she has suffered from that are so bad due to the lack of knowledge by up north ignorance on anxiety attack.. She has had them almost every month to every weekend since she was 18,. she faints, stops breathing, convulses, and has actually died a few times, having to be brought back. My mom cannot handle stress still today.. I fear this will end her, if the cancer doesn't first.. Please help me save my momma.. I saw on your webpage that you have offered a free trial to cancer patients .. I see I need to get her a license.. I can do so no problem .. living minuets away from Ann Arbor MI. My mom is counting on me. I feel God lead me on this path to help her and hopefully others. We cannot afford to purchase the weed in such quantities or purchase such needed things to grow.. we don't have that amount of time left for her.. She will be here Tue.. I will pick her up.. I just received my license yesterday.. I feel this is our only hope to help save her.. and hopefully others in my family after she is cured, they will hear her testimony.... And Thank God for a chance to live a long and great quality of life.. Please message me.. I don't know how to pm you.. sorry.. or text me. XXXXXXX.. My name is Rose, Thank you and God bless. I am willing to do whatever I can to help her.                                                                           Thank you, I am not ready to lose my mother, she has suffered a long hard life,.. I pray this is what she needs to help her start believing and have faith in Mother and Father God, Jesus and the Angels that are with her always.              jesushelpmom       P.S.. The letter I have attached is a letter to show you how new I am . .it is to my son, from my mom who supported me in sending my son to the wilderness program. which did save his life, from the path he was on, but the purpose was to show you. we are not looking to get high. .we are looking for a cure. this is something I wouldn't have thought I would turn too.. but have found that it is a blessing to many. ... post-37897-0-16528200-1410108878_thumb.jpg            

Edited by mibrains

Grow Goddess,

Hi, How are you? I have been researching for weeks for a cure for my mothers newly found pancreas cancer. She is 60, just turned,.. I have limited income.. she is on ssi.. I recently went and gained  a license to be able to purchase, but know very little other then the research i have exhausted my efforts in finding that will cure her.. as well as my rheumatoid arthritis, and hashimotos, Mom has panic attacks that she has suffered from that are so bad due to the lack of knowledge by up north ignorance on anxiety attack.. She has had them almost every month to every weekend since she was 18,. she faints, stops breathing, convulses, and has actually died a few times, having to be brought back. My mom cannot handle stress still today.. I fear this will end her, if the cancer doesn't first.. Please help me save my momma.. I saw on your webpage that you have offered a free trial to cancer patients .. I see I need to get her a license.. I can do so no problem .. living minuets away from Ann Arbor MI. My mom is counting on me. I feel God lead me on this path to help her and hopefully others. We cannot afford to purchase the weed in such quantities or purchase such needed things to grow.. we don't have that amount of time left for her.. She will be here Tue.. I will pick her up.. I just received my license yesterday.. I feel this is our only hope to help save her.. and hopefully others in my family after she is cured, they will hear her testimony.... And Thank God for a chance to live a long and great quality of life.. Please message me.. I don't know how to pm you.. sorry.. or text me.XXXX.. My name is Rose, Thank you and God bless. I am willing to do whatever I can to help her.                                                                           Thank you, I am not ready to lose my mother, she has suffered a long hard life,.. I pray this is what she needs to help her start believing and have faith in Mother and Father God, Jesus and the Angels that are with her always.              jesushelpmom       P.S.. The letter I have attached is a letter to show you how new I am . .it is to my son, from my mom who supported me in sending my son to the wilderness program. which did save his life, from the path he was on, but the purpose was to show you. we are not looking to get high. .we are looking for a cure. this is something I wouldn't have thought I would turn too.. but have found that it is a blessing to many. ... attachicon.gifmom styling in a black dress at the mall in arizona trip to visit luke 2011.jpg            

I couldn't add the letter this computer or link would not allow me to sorry

Edited by mibrains

Grow Goddess,

Hi, How are you? I have been researching for weeks for a cure for my mothers newly found pancreas cancer. She is 60, just turned,.. I have limited income.. she is on ssi.. I recently went and gained  a license to be able to purchase, but know very little other then the research i have exhausted my efforts in finding that will cure her.. as well as my rheumatoid arthritis, and hashimotos, Mom has panic attacks that she has suffered from that are so bad due to the lack of knowledge by up north ignorance on anxiety attack.. She has had them almost every month to every weekend since she was 18,. she faints, stops breathing, convulses, and has actually died a few times, having to be brought back. My mom cannot handle stress still today.. I fear this will end her, if the cancer doesn't first.. Please help me save my momma.. I saw on your webpage that you have offered a free trial to cancer patients .. I see I need to get her a license.. I can do so no problem .. living minuets away from Ann Arbor MI. My mom is counting on me. I feel God lead me on this path to help her and hopefully others. We cannot afford to purchase the weed in such quantities or purchase such needed things to grow.. we don't have that amount of time left for her.. She will be here Tue.. I will pick her up.. I just received my license yesterday.. I feel this is our only hope to help save her.. and hopefully others in my family after she is cured, they will hear her testimony.... And Thank God for a chance to live a long and great quality of life.. Please message me.. I don't know how to pm you.. sorry.. or text me. XXXXX.. My name is Rose, Thank you and God bless. I am willing to do whatever I can to help her.                                                                           Thank you, I am not ready to lose my mother, she has suffered a long hard life,.. I pray this is what she needs to help her start believing and have faith in Mother and Father God, Jesus and the Angels that are with her always.              jesushelpmom       P.S.. The letter I have attached is a letter to show you how new I am . .it is to my son, from my mom who supported me in sending my son to the wilderness program. which did save his life, from the path he was on, but the purpose was to show you. we are not looking to get high. .we are looking for a cure. this is something I wouldn't have thought I would turn too.. but have found that it is a blessing to many. ... attachicon.gifmom styling in a black dress at the mall in arizona trip to visit luke 2011.jpg            

It has been over a year since I have made RSO. After a COA ruling, I shut down my grow closet that I used for making RSO. We are still waiting on a Supreme Court ruling. I have made small amounts of oil conducting experiments, but no where near enough to treat a cancer patient.

You can probably treat her more easily than I can. I would be in the same position as you and have to purchase enough bud to produce enough oil to treat a cancer patient. I just get enough buds from my grow to provide to my current patients. I am obligated to meet their needs.

I got tired of waiting for the courts to make a decision and I just recently took apart my oil making grow room. It was a very big decision for me. I don't have the space to grow any additional plants to treat a cancer patients.

You can start treatment right now with your mother. I know there are dispensaries in Ann Arbor, I have never been to one, but have heard of them. You can make small purchases. I recommend mixing strains. Here is a video from a Dr. on how to make small batches of RSO.

Using her method is safe and all, but I would open windows. If you use 99% isopropyl alcohol, you will have to be even more cautious. You want extremely good ventilation and you do not want to breath in the fumes. Be sure to read the video description and warnings.

Here is another video from Pete (Cannabis Camp) They are on facebook. I don't really recommend this method, but you do what you have to do.

Uncle Pete making a one day supply of cannabis oil

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c_cCdUmKQu0?list=UUhIUN38fkF3b7UHxqoJvSpw

All you need is some good quality bud and alcohol. It does not require large quantities of bud to  make the oil like in Rick Simpson's videos. I prefer to make large quantities, but I am no longer able to. I have been working with an ounce or less since I shut down my other grow room.

I am sure you could start a thread here asking people where the closest dispensaries are to you. I would pick out 4 different strains, 1/8 or 1/4 oz of each. Mix them and give it a try. You can even do it with as little as a few grams, like how Pete shows.

I wish there was more that I could do, but it seems these days compassion and helping one another is illegal.

Friend me on FB and I can point you to more people that may be able to help. https://www.facebook.com/growgoddess.michigan

Here on my blogs is pretty much everything I know about making oil. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/blog/532-growgoddess-blog/

The oil can really work.

Peace be with you and God bless.

Edited by mibrains

I am sorry the laws are not on our side at the time as GG says, but there are options. Dispensary purchases will get very expensive. Only a few grams of oil will result from an ounce of cannabis, often costing more than $300 at a dispensary. Some are very helpful to those in need, don't be afraid to ask.

Its never too late to begin a garden and I suggest doing that(also). Simple complete tent system options are available and reasonably priced and teen plants/clones are available.  

Finding a caregiver who is experienced with your circumstance is imperative. there are good resources on Facebook, and a half dozen or so good websites to find a caregiver, including this one. You are welcome and encouraged to post a thread seeking a suitable caregiver as soon as you can. We're a helpful group of compassionate people and hope you find assistance quickly.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

What a strange rambling post from jesussavemom. You shouldn't post your phone number or any personal info like that on the web. Also blatantly asking members for free medicine is taboo. Would you walk into a cancer center and ask for free chemo?

As far as Restorium2's posts go, if he doesn't even know that eating fruit and veggies after a disgusting fat-filled piece of burned animal flesh does NOT balance out the damage you just did to your body then I wouldn't trust anything he has to say on matters of health. 

The best pool of data we can go to for PG and PEG are the millions of ecig users. We may have to wait a few years to see what develops, but as far as I know there are no worrisome health risks involved in inhaling PEG, PG, or PG based flavorings. 

• 8 months later...

What a strange rambling post from jesussavemom. You shouldn't post your phone number or any personal info like that on the web. Also blatantly asking members for free medicine is taboo. Would you walk into a cancer center and ask for free chemo?

Yes, actually. They will give you forms and you might qualify for free meds including chemo drugs. Most pharma companies have such programs.

JSM: If you can't find a caregiver quickly (and as previously posted, it isn't cool to ask for meds from people here) dispensaries usually have great deals on left over shake from the bud jars. I've seen excellent quality shake for really cheap (since everyone wants luscious looking & smelling buds) and it is perfect for making medibles and oils.