Patient Is Not Being Patient.

pidge28

She can't do ANYTHING if you are legal. Tell her to take a flying leap..........I don't get free stuff from my CG and I don't ask for free stuff. Why do so many people think they are entitled to something? Cut your CG card in half and send it to her with your best regards.The names she called you deserve one big beatch slap.

She can't do ANYTHING if you are legal. Tell her to take a flying leap..........I don't get free stuff from my CG and I don't ask for free stuff. Why do so many people think they are entitled to something? Cut your CG card in half and send it to her with your best regards.The names she called you deserve one big beatch slap.

Umm, because of fuckedupness?

• 2 weeks later...

I am a fairly new caregiver, my most recent patient is not being very understanding. When she became my patient, I had overages and offered her the same deal as my other patients, a quarter a week, no charge. Well, I have hit a lull, having issues with low producing plants, etc. I informed her that my plan was to basically start over. Put just about all of my plants into bloom together, so I would for the time being, not be harvesting every week. And at the end of the eight weeks, she would be entitled to two ounces. She finds this unacceptable, she insists on a quarter a week, she refuses to bear with me for eight weeks. I started giving her a quarter a week from legal date, didn't make her wait until 'her' plants were ready. I offered to find her a new caregiver to take care of her. She os now threatening to call Lansing amd have me inspected (no biggie, I'm within my numbers, locked, etc) and take legal action because of a 'breach of contract' We have no written contract, and isn't it stated that patients owe their caregivers reimbursement for growing their plants? I have asked nothing of her, literally she just gets free meds every week. Any advice?

I feel for you there, and the right thing to do is to just cut that patient loose.  Most patients DO NOT UNDETSTAND what we, as caregivers, go thru on a daily basis so that they can have safe and good meds.  To give all your hard work away for free is a bit weird, but not onheard of.  I personally would not ever do that, it just leads to greedy people wanting to take advantage of you.

DROP THAT PATIENT LIKE A HOT BISCUIT !!!   or you will be dealing with massive headaches for a very long time...   :(