Technaflora Hydroponic Rfs Nutrient Kit

Technaflora has a mixing chart on their website. I used their products for years. If you mix per their chart the water ends up being over 2000ppm. I do not know the size of the bottles in the kit, but you can estimate the kits capacity by using 7.5 ml of the boost/gallon. Their chart calls for 15ml/gal.

getting warmer, thank you. now I need to know if anyone is able to do the math with this. I cannot.

Based on my experience with the Technaflora products all you need to know is the size of the bottle of Boost in the kit. It will be the limiting factor. Once you know the size(in ml.) of the bottle of Boost, the calculation of how many gallons the kit will make can be determined by dividing by by 7.5

Starter Kit Contents page:

http://www.technaflora.com/indexProduct.php?ID=115

500 ml Boost divided by 7.5 (assuming that only 1/2 of the recommended chart amount of 15 ml per gallon of water is used)  = approx 66 gallons

(sorry.  I'm stepping into an area I have no knowledge of, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night) 

Edited by cheapshades

sounds right to me. with a res change weekly, I wonder of the 10 gallon res user with only six weeks of changes. I used this kit with awesome results, but It was years ago. I don't recall having an issue with this then, but the math isn't working out to finish a 60 day harvest from seed. could be wrong though, its ben yrs since I stayed at a Holiday Inn, but when I did, the staff had the time of their life.

sounds right to me. with a res change weekly, I wonder of the 10 gallon res user with only six weeks of changes. I used this kit with awesome results, but It was years ago. I don't recall having an issue with this then, but the math isn't working out to finish a 60 day harvest from seed. could be wrong though, its ben yrs since I stayed at a Holiday Inn, but when I did, the staff had the time of their life.

If I were considering using the kit, I'd contact them directly to determine how much to purchase for the seed to harvest cycle.  They have a toll-free number to call on their web site.  I was sure that I had found their forum yesterday, but it's not coming up in a Google search today and their seems to be no link to the forum from their web site.  I'll dig around a bit more.

no troubles. I have used it, and thought it carried 12 plants in a 20 gallon res right through to finish, but the math didn't work out now that I'm revisiting it. This is for a cancer survivor who is/has not chosen chems or radiation. His healer insists on this kit as the only fertilizer for personal reasons I guess, and is interested in his 12 growing at once in a single system in my room with my attention. I'll do it regardless but was a little curious bout the math.

I'll say again this was one of the several commercial nutrient systems I used, some at the same time. This and DM Gold was tops, DM was cheaper, less complicated, and won here for years, till my anal organic approach. DM pizzed me off with some QC issue and I fired them. I'd use this Techna Kit for every hydro app I visit here on. these will go in a 2x4 BigFoot compact flood/drain system. I always loved these no brainers. I really like bubbling buckets or an undercurrent, but the temps, humidity, and wet dry vac usage was out of hand for me.