Chemdog 'wired' By Cold-Curing?

In march I found 6 chemdog (doc greenthumb's chem#4 x g13) plants that were missed in the fall harvest.   they looked brittle dry and had turned a golden straw color.  I chopped them and seeing them so dry and shrunken, counted them as rejects and threw them into the trim pile.  In the raid may 6, the officers tossed them aside in their search for 'real' weed.  After they left with 22 plants, my scale and all my finished meds, all I had for smoke was these 6 straw-colored brittle dry plants cured outdoors over the winter.  And they have proven to be worse than worthless, cause they throw my legs into non-stop crawling.  restless legs is one of my medical symptoms, meaning my legs twitch and won't relax or let me sit still or lie still.

over the years I've met some strains that lessen the problem, but these 6 dried-and-cured-in-winter weather cause me to fire up the worst leg spasms and continuous crawling I have ever experienced.  From the first hit I go into wired-leg-syndrome (made up-term for this occurrence).  It lasts for hours, like 4-5 hours and keeps me from sitting or lying down.  Getting drunk does somewhat relieve my symptoms.  Having orgasms does not (that is a temporary cure that drs prescribe ahead of drugs).

the other chems harvested in the fall at the normal harvest time, and dried indoors and jar-cured, were not like this.  that smoke was decent and unremarkable.  the only diff tween them and these 6 that over-wintered, was these 6 freezing and drying out in outdoors from nov-march.

what I have left sits unsmoked curing into eternity...who wants some weed that causes wired legs syndrome, cause you can have mine as a research item.

Edited by pic book

Can't speak to the wls (?), but have had odd reactions. Still have the cut, but one crop a long while ago it would give me a very uncomfortable cramping like feeling of the muscles in my forehead. Have no other wording for it, was odd & uncomfortable. Only happened the one crop, but whole batch did it to me. My guess was the neem I had tried at that time.

Sorry to hear about the raid though. Greener days to come.

ummmmm make oil out of it, see if its better..or try it out on friends, dont tell them what it does to you, power of suggestion eh?  I know I can make my lady think things work if I say it works for me lmao!

Peace

p.s flexiril used to do that to me if taken at night!

wonder if it changed the cannabinoid amounts.

maybe its high in cbn or something.

probably costs too much to test...

since aging and degradation definitely change these, I imagine the changes are substantial. The material was put through the ultimate degradation with light, cold heat and humidity. I've read of people burying fresh cut mj for months seeking a specific mold culture that they enjoy with their schwag.

You may be hazardous to your health.

Reconsider your life choices.

try being a little more legal and you won't have to smoke chit outta the trash.

BTW, that was decaying compost not cured Meds.

Come sign up for a class.....you might learn something.

if i had not been legal i'd have been taken to jail, or i would have gotten charged with something...

You have to draw a line somewhere. If they couldn't make the charges stick then who are we to say they were illegal? That's why we have a court system, because it's a job to understand the facts of every case and no one can understand the facts on the fly. If they were not proven guilty then you are supposed to assume they were legal whether you like them or not. Otherwise you are just chasing your tail and never really move forward.

a citizen that excuses the blatant police robbery of personal items from business or home with no criminal charges levied is as much of an asshat as the police doing the robberies. (edit)op admitted to guilt here in the forum,) whether I think he is guilty or not of a crime is irrelevant.

Edited by grassmatch

wtf?  where?

sumpin like this you said when your raid happened?

"i DON'T HAVE A CURRENT CARD. My card renewal has sat for 3.8 months with lara alleging the physician signature is a copy, or is altered. 3 re-mailings and a new sig in blue ink sit dead in lansing, and i sit cardless. WE NEED ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION FROM THE PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE."

I could be misunderstanding, and will gladly edit that part of the post if you like. but that quote is in your thread.

in Detroit the law says every adult can use and possess, cardless. 

the raid came out of a patient interview and my refusal to take on this former vendor at Detroit's farmer's (cannabis) market.  I never sold to her and refused her due to her bragging she had connects to Detroit police thru a relative who was an officer.  she boasted she got what she wanted.   I know it was her due to a phone call I  got 20 minutes before the raid.

in Detroit the law says every adult can use and possess, cardless. 

the raid came out of a patient interview and my refusal to take on this former vendor at Detroit's farmer's (cannabis) market.  I never sold to her and refused her due to her bragging she had connects to Detroit police thru a relative who was an officer.  she boasted she got what she wanted.   I know it was her due to a phone call I  got 20 minutes before the raid.

Witnesses? Civil suit? Cops might even help. A police report can be a powerful tool in a civil suit.

I don't know the vendor's relationship to Detroit police:  could be her mother, sister, step-something, brother or father, or yes, even husband----which you assumed...what put me off taking her as a patient, was her bragging about her police connection. 

And yes, in Detroit due to Detroit law, I was compliant and remain compliant without a personal card.  And am still waiting for response from lara to my submission of an original 'blue' physician's cert.

I don't know the vendor's relationship to Detroit police:  could be her mother, sister, step-something, brother or father, or yes, even husband----which you assumed...what put me off taking her as a patient, was her bragging about her police connection. 

And yes, in Detroit due to Detroit law, I was compliant and remain compliant without a personal card.  And am still waiting for response from lara to my submission of an original 'blue' physician's cert.

The informant obviously told the cops you did something illegal. Police report?

the search warrant signed by a judge alleges nothing illegal...and the search warrant shud have had what you refer to as a police report, an officer's sworn statement attached or some other kind of substantiation on paper somewhere.  but the police have nothing--they say.

this wud be thrashed out in a lawsuit----if Detroit wasn't in bk, which means that any judgement obtained for damages is not worth anyone's time to go to court.  what happened to me is just the price of living in Detroit, and the price of taking on patients and of being legal under the mmmp.