Skynet Is Here?

Has anyone else been seeing weird lights in the sky at night? In the past few months I've seen a 3 white light bar with flashing white, green, and red light. What's up with that, amazon making deliveries in Michigan now? Also, absolutely no sound.

Drones.......mapping outdoor grows-

They use 'parcel quest' software........then they do a helicopter flyover-

They fly flint/genessee daily.....

'Skynet' has been here for awhile.......

Edited by purple pimpernel

Looking for outdoor grows at night? That's a new one.

Mj has the highest 'heat signature' of any plant.....besides redwood trees

Ive heard from pilots they can see one plant from 5miles w FLiR at night

....can you imagine 25.....?

And they used to always fly at night to see the heat sigs off grow houses....only way they could find them

Much easier to see at night with FLIR and given the new technologies out there.....high speed advanced digital photography

Ive sat many times at night up in genesse and watched the drone flyovers w friends.....all the while everyone doubting what we were seeing....but the posters description is EXACTLY what they look like @nite

....could be a UFO tho--

Hmm, I doubt it.  It's possible but if the police were using IR cams that's a violation of the individual's constitutional rights.  Could be happening but I have a feeling it would get out somewhere, in some department.  If it was happening then once it became public knowledge more than a few admins at the dept. would lose their jobs because it would be a blatant violation of a direct ruling by the USSC.

Hmm, I doubt it.  It's possible but if the police were using IR cams that's a violation of the individual's constitutional rights.  Could be happening but I have a feeling it would get out somewhere, in some department.  If it was happening then once it became public knowledge more than a few admins at the dept. would lose their jobs because it would be a blatant violation of a direct ruling by the USSC.

They use them all the time. It gets out. It's been common knowledge for a long time now. They use FLIR guns. Edited by Restorium2

This was in kent I was pretty sure that it was a drone just because it was completely silent and going slower than a heli or airplane. What's even funnier is I saw a heli go overhead just a bit ago, as I was reading the comments about heli's coming by the next day. They also seem to be flying by the same area where I found (and destroyed) a small cluster of plants. Maybe I just found the tip of the iceberg, and maybe I've got some neighbors hitting hard this year? The whole reason it's illegal to use flir is because they ruled it wasn't an typical action preformed by pilots. It's seems like finding heat signatures would be a typical act done by drones. I just thought that Michigans airspace was supposed to be clear of this nuisance.

Seems this has been discussed here before........2010 even-

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/26364-secret-illegal-flir-program-used-against-marijuana-growers/

Plants don't have heat signatures, the equipment you grow with does. Lights, ballasts etc.

I suggest you google mj and heat signature....you will find it discussed on every mj board out there....

Here is an interesting article from UC Davis discussing plants do INDEED give off IR signatures....and each one is unique

--realize when you view this tho they were looking for 'invasive' species to be easily identified from their unique IR sig....

http://ice.ucdavis.edu/~robyn/miconia/michome.html#gssm

Plants DO have heat sigs......google and read how many boards this is on and has been on for years

-old timers have known about this for awhile...im surpised hot sauce man would question it being a prodigy of the 60s

In 2012 there was a bill in congress asking for the same limitations as piloted aircraft because there weren't any checks and balances in place concerning unmanned aircraft. I'm not sure if it passed, I'll keep digging.

Meanwhile this manufacturers site is pretty informative.

http://www.hse-uav.com/hr5925_preserving_freedom_from_unwarranted_surveillance_act.htm

Here we go.

Recent and local;

The police lied in the search warrant.

On 13 Feb, 2014

Criminal DefenseView all posts in Criminal Defense, Search & SeizureView all posts in Search & Seizure

By : Josh Blanchard

No Comments

Views : 2978

Recently, we were able to obtain a dismissal of charges in a serious felony drug case because the regional drug team (BAYANET) lied in the search warrant affidavit.

In this case, the police alleged that they used a helicopter to fly over the target house and viewed it with a FLIR (forward looking infrared) camera. FLIR cameras are used to detect heat signatures. After doing the FLIR fly-over the police sought a search warrant to get into the house. In order to obtain this second search warrant, the police told the magistrate who issued the warrant that they had observed a heat signature inconsistent with nearby structures, but consistent with the use of grow lights used to maintain a marijuana growing operation.

After reading the search warrant affidavit, Josh Blanchard obtained a copy of the video that was produced by the FLIR camera so that it could be reviewed by an independent expert. As it turned out, the FLIR video showed that the structure was not emitting an unusual heat signature. In fact, the structure looked very similar to all of the surrounding houses.

Josh filed a motion seeking a Franks hearing to challenge the truthfulness of the statements made by the officers to the magistrate. The law states that if the affiant who procured the search warrant made a false statement either knowingly and intentionally or with reckless disregard for the truth, and if that false statement is necessary to the finding or probable cause, a hearing must be held. Franks v Delaware, 438 US 154, 155; 98 S. Ct. 2674; 57 L. Ed. 2d 667 (1978). ”In the event that at that hearing the allegation of perjury or reckless disregard is established by the defendant by a preponderance of the evidence, and, with the affidavit’s false material set to one side, the affidavit’s remaining content is insufficient to establish probable cause, the search warrant must be voided and the fruits of the search excluded to the same extent as if probable cause was lacking on the face of the affidavit.” Id.

Here, it was clear that the affiant, a BAYANET officer, had misled the magistrate in obtaining a search warrant. Recognizing that the just outcome was a dismissal, the Prosecuting Attorney chose to dismiss the charges prior to the hearing.

If you believe that a police officer or drug enforcement team officer lied to the court in order to obtain a search warrant, you should consult with a lawyer to determine whether a Franks hearing is appropriate.

http://www.mielcarr.com/the-police-lied-in-the-search-warrant/

Edited by Restorium2

Do we really need another in house fight here, let's be the better man/woman. We need to stand united, because even with all the differences, everyone here has two things in common, health issues, and the desire to make this world better for the future generations. Oh wait three things. We all use cannabis to heal our dying bodies.

The only place I have ever seen the theory that cannabis has a unique heat signature is on marijuana boards, old wives tales perpetuating themselves. I can only imagine who first came up with this proposition.

hearts18stoned.jpg

The UC Davis article you refer to does not address heat. It's talking about spectral colors, meaning those colors found in the visible spectrum. Specifically 4 narrow spectral bands (400 - 1000 nm).

700 to 1400 nm is in the near infrared range, but still visible. A nanometer refers to the length of the light wave.

They are finding the plants by color not from heat.

When spotting from the air they look for bright green plants when most plants are starting to turn brown. Big yellow fan leaves also stick out like a sore thumb from the air.

If you'd like to experiment and prove it yourself get yourself an infrared thermometer ($35 at Harbor Freight). Check the temps of your cannabis and then put some tomato plants next to them and see what the difference is with your own eyes.

Yes there really is a 'SKYNET'..........

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/07/here-comes-skynet-army-drones-almost-ready-to-share-sky-with-airlines/

Don't recall saying that plants don't give off heat purpledickwad. Only indicated that using IR is unconstitutional without a warrant. Can you read purple dinosaur man?

Quit the 'hotsauce' angryman.......i dont think its good for you

I will take the name calling with a grain of salt.......its been going on here since the inception-

Do we really need another in house fight here, let's be the better man/woman. We need to stand united, because even with all the differences, everyone here has two things in common, health issues, and the desire to make this world better for the future generations. Oh wait three things. We all use cannabis to heal our dying bodies.

No harm no foul

Peace and hair grease is all im after....and a big blunt every now and then

But when you see that you may raise a vibration here and there ....well....its good karma imo

And to erase ignorance....alls fair in love war and on the interweb (virtual reality)--

plants DO have a heat signature, like life does. They use electricity also, and make noises with frequencies. They also produce light on a molecular level. I've seen them glow in the dark.

The only one i ever saw glow in thedark was a huge trainwreck bush...in a full moon in the mtns......it had so many little glass(trichs) globs on it we thought someone was in the garden that night.....then we realized it was the moon refracting the light

Yes the energy.......highest vibrating plant on the planet right now.......even vibrates higher than alot of humans i have encountered

The only place I have ever seen the theory that cannabis has a unique heat signature is on marijuana boards, old wives tales perpetuating themselves. I can only imagine who first came up with this proposition.

hearts18stoned.jpg

The UC Davis article you refer to does not address heat. It's talking about spectral colors, meaning those colors found in the visible spectrum. Specifically 4 narrow spectral bands (400 - 1000 nm).

700 to 1400 nm is in the near infrared range, but still visible. A nanometer refers to the length of the light wave.

They are finding the plants by color not from heat.

When spotting from the air they look for bright green plants when most plants are starting to turn brown. Big yellow fan leaves also stick out like a sore thumb from the air.

If you'd like to experiment and prove it yourself get yourself an infrared thermometer ($35 at Harbor Freight). Check the temps of your cannabis and then put some tomato plants next to them and see what the difference is with your own eyes.

Yea they vibrate very high on the color spectrum......glow even.......thanks for clarifying that-

So vibration =frequency= heat....(?)

Old esoteric heads came up with it....after decades of evading capture and encounters

fLIR was the po po idea......and still is--

They used to do drive by FLIR checks on suspected grows before there ever was an mj[sic] law

And resto clarified the warrant argument.....

So whats the consensus....?

-drone?

-UFO?

Somestoner chit....

Heres some goodies to think about when you think about the survelliance state we live in......

http://rt.com/news/us-drones-swarms-274/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2161647/Is-really-just-fly-Swarms-cyborg-insect-drones-future-military-surveillance.html

https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/surveillance-drones-coming-police-department-near-you

Battle creek ft custer has a squadron.......

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2013/03/drones_to_operate_from_battle.html

designed to perform intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance......thats what 'they' say

http://kelo.com/news/articles/2014/jun/15/anti-war-groups-demonstrate-against-drones-in-battle-creek/

Power to the peaceful!