625-Lb Michigan Bomb Threat Suspect Bedridden

bobandtorey

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) - A 44-year-old Michigan man charged with making a bomb threat says he can't appear in court because of his weight.

Jeffery Allan Klein says a variety of obesity-related ailments have left him bedridden. He says he weighs 625 pounds and suffers from diabetes, back pain and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.

Klein was charged with making a false bomb threat at a Cedar Springs mobile home. Police say he confessed to making the threat because he was angry at park management for fining him.

The court issued a warrant for Klein's arrest after he missed numerous court hearings. His attorney says it would cost between $2,000 and $3,000 to move him from the special bed in which he is confined.

http://www.wlns.com/story/26154087/625-lb-michigan-bomb-threat-suspect-bedridden

wow this does seem to be a big predictement for leo lol!  on the other hand some one being that large is hard to feed in a jail, they might give you 2000 calories a day but the dont give you good calories lmao!  They most def dont have beds large enough for this guy and the medical costs alone hmmm,  I dont see how the can do anything other than set up close circuit t.v and have his day in court with the judge in court and the big fella in his bed!

they couldnt put him in with the population, they wont put up with the smell that comes with a person who is to obese to get out of bed to go to the toilet that most def will be to small, lol!  they guy will get house arrest if he get convicted and maybe the will cut one of his meals or snacks as punishment also!

woo hoo man that would blow to be that big, I have a friend who's mom was bed ridden at a young age becuase of her obesity!

Peace

Yea I do have sympathy for this guy no doubt, sorry if I came off like I dont, it was no easy task with my friend and his mother, I was about one of the only people allowed in the house other than family!  I watched as she got bigger and bigger, she used to go play bingo, her son would drive her their in a pinto, It most def wore his shocks out on one side and tires, and before long she just could not go in cars, if she had to see a dr an ambulance came to take her to the hospital for a few days!

some folks have somethiing wrong that makes them that way and others that dont have a physical reason have a physcoligal reason!

Peace

Yea I do have sympathy for this guy no doubt, sorry if I came off like I dont, it was no easy task with my friend and his mother, I was about one of the only people allowed in the house other than family!  I watched as she got bigger and bigger, she used to go play bingo, her son would drive her their in a pinto, It most def wore his shocks out on one side and tires, and before long she just could not go in cars, if she had to see a dr an ambulance came to take her to the hospital for a few days!

some folks have somethiing wrong that makes them that way and others that dont have a physical reason have a physcoligal reason!

Peace

Just so you know your post didn't come to me as not being  sympathized i also feel the same and i hope he can somehow get help