Changing 12 Hour Lighting

Genco710

Hello, I just started a bloom cycle of 12 hours on and off last Saturday 7 pm to 7 am 6 days ago, Now i want to change it to start at 7 am and off at 7 pm, I was planning on just not turning them on tonight at 7 and just starting the on cycle at 7 am tomorrow morning.. Does anyone see me having any issues with my plants??

thanks

zapatosunidos,

I've never had hermies here from light interruptions but due suffer from several power outages yearly. The scariest was like you said, when the lights come back on at the wrong times. I've also been inclined to change flowering schedules in the same manner and learned from research that the gradual approach mentioned above is the least disruptive to plant growth and metabolic activity. Not sure if switching in on day would cause noticeable issues, but can near guarantee that a gradual change will not I guess.

I have changed abruptly to reverse the lights,, and i didn't see a fudge of difference, they took it like champions.. It was during a power outage and it came on , i let it run out and when it was out, i flipped it back in line.. its the timers i hate dealing with,, esp if you have a few of them for odds and ends.

Edited by Willy