Mgg's Gallery Of Ganja

MGG

What is your fav barbq?  I will even let you bring your family and friends lol, them there are some sweet budz!  sweet pics also what kinda cam are you using, I can save them and see everything, and I dont see anything but awsomeness!!!!

the budz bigger than the arm in the pic made me salivitate lmao, yea most def budd envy lol! I hope you dont mind but im capturing a few to show me what mine should look like bawahahahaha!

Good to have you on the boards!  I will throw a barbq for ya and we can maybe get a few more like minded from here to come, I live in iosco county and have plenty of room in my yard for campers and home for those who dont have campers!

Im getting ready to go camp at south higgins lake state camp ground for a week with my common law wife/pt be nice to have a few others there for a mellow yet fun time!  I will be there from the 21st to the 27th of aug....so far labor day weekend is open! I would love to fill my yard with campers and tents for the weekend, we can mellow/medicate here, we can go tubing or kyaking,canuing on the ausable or hit one of the 50 lakes in our area!

Peace

What is your fav barbq?  I will even let you bring your family and friends lol, them there are some sweet budz!  sweet pics also what kinda cam are you using, I can save them and see everything, and I dont see anything but awsomeness!!!!

the budz bigger than the arm in the pic made me salivitate lmao, yea most def budd envy lol! I hope you dont mind but im capturing a few to show me what mine should look like bawahahahaha!

Good to have you on the boards!  I will throw a barbq for ya and we can maybe get a few more like minded from here to come, I live in iosco county and have plenty of room in my yard for campers and home for those who dont have campers!

Im getting ready to go camp at south higgins lake state camp ground for a week with my common law wife/pt be nice to have a few others there for a mellow yet fun time!  I will be there from the 21st to the 27th of aug....so far labor day weekend is open! I would love to fill my yard with campers and tents for the weekend, we can mellow/medicate here, we can go tubing or kyaking,canuing on the ausable or hit one of the 50 lakes in our area!

Peace

My fav would prob be some slow cooked ribs or a boston butt. Nothin like some good slow cooked food over some hot coals with some good peeps. Sounds like a great time man. Might have to take you up on it once we get back from getting our boy settled into college at the end of the month.

The ROC gear I'm running is from an underground breeder that uses some great strains that most people just don't have anymore. The guy is a lover of this plant and puts out some truly killer gear. More ROC gear to come. Thanks for the props bro. MGG

Good God! Those grape ROM buds are outrageous. Is this a characteristic of the strain or is it something you do? I have never seen buds that big. Were they grown inside or out?

The Grape Rom is a yielder for sure. As are most of ROCs strains. The DOG x 89Skunk#1 is a heavy girl too. Yield isn't my deciding factor when looking for strains to run, potency and flavor are my top concerns, but its nice to get a fat girl that has both of the other bases covered.

All my girls are grown inside. I grew outside in the swamps of the southern US for almost 20 years....too much heat and hard work for my old bones to mess with outdoor anymore. Hell its almost too much for me to grow indoors lol. Thanks for stopping in. MGG

• 1 month later...