Any Give An Octopot A Try?

....and when I attempted to order from them they did not stock them. not sure whats up with that, maybe just out of stock, but I hung up guessing it was about a website edit, and thy don't have them anymore.

and lets not forget this;

Shipping and Handling
Standard Post® (USPS): $16.58
ends up more than where I got them from.  :P you own that website ?

when I bought 5 at a time the cost was 60 bucks, including shipping.

Edited by grassmatch

Was watching a news show a while back and they were saying that just about every product manufacturer pays people to post on the internet about their products. They even pay people to go to stores, take pictures of displays and 'adjust' products on the shelves. It's getting so all the product reviews on line are spammed with false reporting so you have a real hard time getting a good picture of reality with online reviews.

for a very successful item in our community?

What?

yep, at least two members in the thread have reported awesome results. Nobody has reported different. that makes the item 100% successful here doesn't it? don't be mad because you didn't think it up man. why poo poo the concept when you're not even willing to sample it? I smell a rat there resto.

Edited by grassmatch