Am I The Only One Who Can't Get The "view New Content" Button To Work?

Highlander

A few months ago, when I clicked on this button (after having clicked it many times before) the screen just said "no new content."  I thought maybe it was my computer, but I have since tried it many times on other computers and get the same results. 

This baffles me.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Ahh.  Thanks gentlemen.  I somehow never saw the entire left column - just the sections with "forums" etc. and "since my last visit" etc.

I guess I never scrolled down far enough to see that there were additional options.  Somehow I had "content I participated in " checked.

Everything's working great now.

Thanks again!

Ahh.  Thanks gentlemen.  I somehow never saw the entire left column - just the sections with "forums" etc. and "since my last visit" etc.

I guess I never scrolled down far enough to see that there were additional options.  Somehow I had "content I participated in " checked.

Everything's working great now.

Thanks again!

bawahahahahahahaha! and how long has this been going on? rotglmfao!

Peace

now if we could only access the "view new content" when we were not logged in... would save me some time on my cell phone.

me cell stays signed in, I never have to put my name or pw in it saves is, so I just have to click sign in on my samsung stratosphere, I have my first I phone coming in a few days, I couldnt afford the new I-6 so I got the I 5c . verizon wanted 300 up front for that phone upgrade, our 2 yr contract just ended, I didnt want to renew any of our 4 smart phones on our plan, so my better half went out and charged a 599 buck cg g3 and it cost a fortune,,,,,so I said it would be best to just return it to bestt buy and get it thru verizon, so she did and I figured if Im gonna have somthing in my name for the next 2 yrs I may as well try an I phone lol! we only did 2 updates out of 4 phones, so I can drop the other 2 and get them straight talk or something for 45 bucks a month unlimited text. talk and data!

my samsung tablet also stays signed in.1

I was having big problems with my main  email yahoo, every thing was going to spam,,,I couldnt get my contacts in my inbox to get delieverd their, I also couldnt get the messages from here tell me I have a pm, it was getting old going thru my spam to move things that belonged in the inbox only to have to d the same thing the next day,,,,,,so some how I switched back to the olderr yahoo versoin and it all works great, it says near the top of your inbox to try the new yahoo, it dont work for m, I have a brand new toshiba with windows 8 and Now all is working, but if I went and checked the new yahoo version it dont work and It blows going thru 300 emails a day to just find the ones that belong in the inbox!

I thought I would add that, Im not sure if any of you use yahoo, I used gmail to get on my new laptop and to start here yrs ago and it seems every one wants you to have gmail or micro soft mail!

Peace

600 bucks for a PHONE? Are you kidding,Phaq? OMG who can afford that? We can barely afford our DSL monthly! Man I can think of a lot of things to spend 600 on,and it ain't phones.

me too, it wasnt exactly a nice conversation after it was all said and done lol!

Peace

Well,I am calling DirecTV tomorrow and ask them why WE have to have a land line for the service,and my daughter who lives 2 miles away doesn't. Our DSL from ATT sucks so bad,even my new laptop won't load right. I am so sick of calling them.too. I think one has to do with the other. My modem for DSL has to be plugged into a phone jack just like the DirecTV does. I call BS on this one. Oh and if you have more than one service from ATT,none of them communicate with each other. They are all separate calls and by time you get to a human,you aren't all pissed off anymore. I think they do that on purpose.............And if you DON'T have a land phone,you use up all your minutes on your cell. What a racket.

Well,I am calling DirecTV tomorrow and ask them why WE have to have a land line for the service,and my daughter who lives 2 miles away doesn't. Our DSL from ATT sucks so bad,even my new laptop won't load right. I am so sick of calling them.too. I think one has to do with the other. My modem for DSL has to be plugged into a phone jack just like the DirecTV does. I call BS on this one. Oh and if you have more than one service from ATT,none of them communicate with each other. They are all separate calls and by time you get to a human,you aren't all pissed off anymore. I think they do that on purpose.............And if you DON'T have a land phone,you use up all your minutes on your cell. What a racket.

we have direct t.v  I hate it, if it sprinkles out side it dont work, our phone is thru centurytel, the only reason I plug a phone line into one of my tv's is to see caller I.d, Our landline centurytel provides our dsl, I honestly cant tell the dif from my house to my pops, he has charter 12  gig, we have 1.5 dsl, it works great!  dont be a nice rob lowe, be a hairy rob lowe and get cable lol!

cable t.v is all I have available no phone, no online from cable, I live in no mans land lol!

Peace

No! I want to be SUPER CREEPY Rob Lowe! We don't have cable out here either. Hey you don't have armhair curtains do ya?????HUBBA HUBBA!

no arm curtains lmao, but I do have a pretty long goatee lol,,,,,I quit shaving last april because we still had snow , ,,,I grew my beard as long as I could stand it,,,it sticks out like a brillo pad,,,,so I shaved off all but my goatee, in april it will be a yr since ive trimmed it, I have not measured it, but it is a pain in the butt, always getting caught in my jacket zippers, its prob 7 or 8" long now lol, Im keeping it for ever,,,,why not I dont have to look at it? It is everyone elses problem lol!

Peace

• 8 years later...