No More! Please 4, The "drug War"

solabeirtan

Nationwide protests by citizens in cities across the country, plead with US to end the violence in Mexico by discontinuing all support for the "Merida Initiative".  This is the Obama Administrations' code name for the  congressional funding of this misguided program. Sometimes refered to as Plan Mexico after a similar course of action also still being pursued called Plan Columbia another of the extremely costly and failed "Initiatives" of the "Drug War". Other administrations have used other names. more on the story: 

43 Cities Stage Symbolic Protest Demanding U.S. Stop Funding Mexican Drug War

Huffington Post

Activists gear up for protests in dozens of U.S. cities for missing Mexican students 

Fox News

It would be very helpfull for all citizens of North America to acknowledge our similarities and situations. We need to stop the systemic violence perpetuated on US by our mutual governments. It is in everyones'  best interests.   

Edited by solabeirtan

Nationwide protests by citizens in cities across the country, plead with US to end the violence in Mexico by discontinuing all support for the "Merida Initiative".  This is the Obama Administrations' code name for the  congressional funding of this misguided program. Sometimes refered to as Plan Mexico after a similar course of action also still being pursued called Plan Columbia another of the extremely costly and failed "Initiatives" of the "Drug War". Other administrations have used other names. more on the story: 

43 Cities Stage Symbolic Protest Demanding U.S. Stop Funding Mexican Drug War

Huffington Post

Activists gear up for protests in dozens of U.S. cities for missing Mexican students 

Fox News

It would be very helpfull for all citizens of North America to acknowledge our similarities and situations. We need to stop the systemic violence perpetuated on US by our mutual governments. It is in everyones'  best interests.   

Thank you sola :)

It is not the peoples fault that their gov'ts are corrupt.  It is a human condition and we are all human.

da nada, imi, I agree baby but all humans deserve basic human rights. What else could be more important? We see it on our streets here more and more, same same. This is deep. Would you even have known about this, otherwise? Just saying. It hasn't even been signified, here, basically. People are hot ... Unfortunatley we be out in da cold, like a deep freeze.

Out of sight, out of your world. But we know all about eyesys. And ebola in Africa. Isreal and the Palestinians. Putin, the Ukraine, Syria and Iran. just saying It's toooo much, much too much violence. It's dehumanizing ... and premeditated. Keep the faith! peace

the drug war that never ended.

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend,, some people starting singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever JUST BECAUSE,,,

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend,, some people starting singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever JUST BECAUSE,,,

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend,, some people starting singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever JUST BECAUSE,,,.

da nada, imi, I agree baby but all humans deserve basic human rights. What else could be more important? We see it on our streets here more and more, same same. This is deep. Would you even have known about this, otherwise? Just saying. It hasn't even been signified, here, basically. People are hot ... Unfortunatley we be out in da cold, like a deep freeze.

Out of sight, out of your world. But we know all about eyesys. And ebola in Africa. Isreal and the Palestinians. Putin, the Ukraine, Syria and Iran. just saying It's toooo much, much too much violence. It's dehumanizing ... and premeditated. Keep the faith! peace

I am with you sola.

I am also much more aware now as my elderly neighbor is of Mexican heritage several generations American born.

She has shared with me things I was not aware of just from her own experiences living in S TX and often crossing

to Mexico.  I have a close friend who currently lives just 2 miles north of the border in S CA who has shared many

experiences and observations.  It is a world I knew little of prior and I am grateful for the sharing yet it has left my

heart battered.  It humanized the suffering for me.

Thanks Imi, sounds like some cool ladies.  Just thought I'd bump us up 1... timing is remarkeable that the violence perpetuated on both sides of the border seems to have  came to a head at apx the same time.    How very unfortunate for the martyrs that had to pave the way for US to see what's going on, to all of us. Protests continue...

gallery_2767_472_8360.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

US War On Marijuana Coming To An End

This article is about a case coming up in Jan 2015, that will use the illegitimate DEA classification of Cannabis as their defense strategy. Best of Luck to them and all who fight against tyranny and violence against the People!   

______________________________________________________________________________________

gallery_2767_472_23249.jpg

Lot's a fat, notta nuff Love! 

gallery_2767_472_13783.jpg

Edited by solabeirtan