A Provisioning Centers Answer To Cannabis Testing Centers.

slipstar059

The issue occurs on whether a CG is 'commercial' or a "home business" and if so,.. are subject to inspection and testing requirements.

Tread lightly around this topic. ;-)

The anti's want to get rid of home growing more than anything else.

agreed

and i KNOW FOR A FACT you are correct on them wanting to rid home grows.

i want to battle them..

all i know for sure is we as cannabis users must stand united even when we may not agree on all the little details.

otherwise we will be swallowed alive by the machine.

2.5 ounce transfer. Maybe 1/4 ounce transfer. You give up a chunk of it for a 'look see' and pay a lab. That is ridiculous. Just think about it. We help these people for pennies and labs want dollars. 

if it is for commercial resale...

then so be it.

do not expect to be able to sell to the general public without industry standards..

again i stress this does not apply to current patient to caregiver standards.... only to caregiver to provisional center standards.

if it is for commercial resale...

then so be it.

do not expect to be able to sell to the general public without industry standards..

again i stress this does not apply to current patient to caregiver standards.... only to caregiver to provisional center standards.

So easily lead down the path. No way it will not apply caregiver to patient sales, either today or the next amendment.  And it's the straw that breaks the small legal camel's back. Patients can have their cannabis tested if they don't trust their source or suspect a problem. Let the good suppliers go unpunished. As soon as you slap a lab test burden on them they have been punished. Punished at every single transfer if they want to be legal. 

Edited by Restorium2

So easily lead down the path. No way it will not apply caregiver to patient sales, either today or the next amendment.  And it's the straw that breaks the small legal camel's back. Patients can have their cannabis tested if they don't trust their source or suspect a problem. Let the good suppliers go unpunished. As soon as you slap a lab test burden on them they have been punished. Punished at every single transfer if they want to be legal. 

are we still discussing caregiver to PC transfers?

i thought we were.

i thought we had established that patient to caregiver transactions are already protected.

these discussions are about supplies that arrive at a dispensary

it is about how do we trust an unknown source for my medicine?

am i wrong?

we are not discussing established relationships where you are providing cannabis to your patient...

we are discussing "overages"

we are discussing... the products that end up in a resale environment?

i say

in a RESALE ENVIROMENT

all of the meds should be tested..

and guaranteed for that matter.

i thought we had established that patient to caregiver transactions are already protected.

Do you mean caregiver to patient transfers? And how did you protect them?

:)

my bad.. strike that... reverse it.

my PTSD tends to cause some misspoken mibrains..

good catch rest.. :)

i did nothing but comply to protect anyone.... same as you my friend.

Edited by mibrains

I know right! that and the laws, and the cost of legal representation, exposure....all are considerations to be digested when considering beginning, or ending the service.

btw, I definitely don't have the cleanest grow room around! embarrassed, but honest. It was a greenhouse, with a dirt floor steel walls and a clear roof, ac, heat, 220, etc....but dirt on the floor spoiled me. then I switched from hydro to dirt, holy moly!! I need a 420 chick bad! A patient gave me a robovac that never stops "detecting" debris.

Why do you keep saying this ("420 chick")?  Isn't is kinda/sorta insulting to women?  Why not a "420 dude?"

Lemme guess:  You watched "Boyz N the Hood" 20+ years ago and still dream of naked girls processing drugs?  If not, what am I missing?

Edited by Highlander

Why do you keep saying this ("420 chick")?  Isn't is kinda/sorta insulting to women?  Why not a "420 dude?"

Lemme guess:  You watched "Boyz N the Hood" 20+ years ago and still dream of naked girls processing drugs?  If not, what am I missing?

"boyz in the hood?? I never heard of that till now. naked girls processing pot? yuck! :wacko:

If not? could have come up with all kinds of more nasty things to accuse me of thinking about right, before asking for an explanation right? why stop at naked chicks processing drugs? :cold:

If you are insulted @ the term 420 chick, when I use it, I am truly sorry, but you'll get over it soon hun. :P

"420" needs no more explanation now does it? :horse:

"chick" and "420", even used together is not degrading to any chick I ever met, but maybe I only have met 420 chicks, which might explain the phenomena. :hair:

Have you ever been in a "420 chick" garden? wow, 420 dude, look here, these girls know how to keep it tidy with organizational skills I never considered. Their rooms are pristine and everything has its place. The ones I seen had little sitting areas with a tv and books like a coffee house sitting area!. I dream of a show to "Pimp My Grow"(your genre perhaps? :bling:) to redo mine, but then I vacuum up and wipe down instead.

If I had a choice of your "420 dude" or my "420 chick" managing my room with me, I'd certainly choose the 420 chick. I insist she be clothed in the room, and I do all the trimming, all the time. I want her soft vibe and creativity to create a zen like place I could be proud of. She probably would smell better than your "dude" also, if you're into smells. lol

my wife does not use cannabis, and only saw the rooms once when they were new. she can see how messy I am though on the video monitor inside the house, so I constantly adjust the cam angle to the clean corner... :bong2: she says if I take all the plants out of the room she would remodel. I cant do it. She also would not take kindly to having a 420 chick around the house helping me with the garden I'm guessing, as the reason most know I'm surely jesting . :yahoo-wave: (hope you laughed)

"boyz in the hood?? I never heard of that till now. naked girls processing pot? yuck! :wacko:

If not? could have come up with all kinds of more nasty things to accuse me of thinking about right, before asking for an explanation right? why stop at naked chicks processing drugs? :cold:

If you are insulted @ the term 420 chick, when I use it, I am truly sorry, but you'll get over it soon hun. :P

"420" needs no more explanation now does it? :horse:

"chick" and "420", even used together is not degrading to any chick I ever met, but maybe I only have met 420 chicks, which might explain the phenomena. :hair:

Have you ever been in a "420 chick" garden? wow, 420 dude, look here, these girls know how to keep it tidy with organizational skills I never considered. Their rooms are pristine and everything has its place. The ones I seen had little sitting areas with a tv and books like a coffee house sitting area!. I dream of a show to "Pimp My Grow"(your genre perhaps? :bling:) to redo mine, but then I vacuum up and wipe down instead.

If I had a choice of your "420 dude" or my "420 chick" managing my room with me, I'd certainly choose the 420 chick. I insist she be clothed in the room, and I do all the trimming, all the time. I want her soft vibe and creativity to create a zen like place I could be proud of. She probably would smell better than your "dude" also, if you're into smells. lol

my wife does not use cannabis, and only saw the rooms once when they were new. she can see how messy I am though on the video monitor inside the house, so I constantly adjust the cam angle to the clean corner... :bong2: she says if I take all the plants out of the room she would remodel. I cant do it. She also would not take kindly to having a 420 chick around the house helping me with the garden I'm guessing, as the reason most know I'm surely jesting . :yahoo-wave: (hope you laughed)

Yes, I laughed.  But I also hope that those of us who post regularly here can do a better job of advancing a professional face to MMJ - for the sake of the credibility of this site.  So maybe a sarcasm emoticon is in order when one uses the term, "420 chick." 

pretty soon I'll be saying things exactly as some would have me say them, when they want them said, until they don't anymore? unlikely, but I am sorry you found the comment sexist. Had one other person ever commented this would be a moot subject. If you see it again, it will be purposefully placed, to tug your chain. :)

I look forward to having my chain chugged.

Insert innuendo.

Geeze....I guess I stooped to the level I was trying to avoid.

pretty soon I'll be saying things exactly as some would have me say them, when they want them said, until they don't anymore? unlikely, but I am sorry you found the comment sexist. Had one other person ever commented this would be a moot subject. If you see it again, it will be purposefully placed, to tug your chain. :)

All in good fun, I suppose.

Mal posted a pic of a smokin' chick.  (insert double entrandre..sp?)

Is she single?

Sorry for my earlier negativity.  I've had a bad week and am in a bad mood.