1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter

2. Sparky

Sparky

• Similar Content

• By hero4u
      Hello.  I was at a bay city dispensary the other day and they were telling me their is a 10 ounce a month limit with all dispensaries.  Is this true?  Was just curious cause i havent hear anything about this? 
    • By hero4u
      Just came from old 27 wellness in Lansing.  I was told the might have to close tonight?  Was also told by other dispensaries in bay city they will be closing??  I thought most got their license?   Why is everyone closing?

Did i miss something? 
    • By Sporteli
      Hello,
      I have patient openings for 4 people in the U.P. 
      I have flower, wax, edibles, and cartridges. 
      In rotation right now, I have white widow, jock horror, northern lights, lemon OG haze, and chemdawg OG. All from a reputable breeder in the Netherlands. 
      I gurantee quality and clean medicine. I grow in a clean and sterile environment with HIDs. I don't use any chemicals or pesticides and none of my medicine will have mold. 
    • By Michael Komorn
      Even in a Midterm off season election, Medical Marijuana wins all.

https://yeson788.com/sq-788
      https://ballotpedia.org/Oklahoma_State_Question_788,_Medical_Marijuana_Legalization_Initiative_(June_2018)

• By Michael Komorn
      LARA is holding another public hearing, hoping to break the 3-3 tie that was set on the 5-4-2018 meeting to hear new petitions to add qualifying conditions to the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act. 
      Please show up if you can and help support the new conditions for the patients and parents who could not be there themselves. Just showing up makes a difference!

NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
      Medical Marihuana Review Panel
      June 14, 2018
      9:30 A.M.
      525 W Ottawa St, Lansing, MI 48933
      AGENDA
      The public hearing is for the Medical Marihuana Review Panel (Review Panel) to review
      petitions to include a particular medical condition or treatment to the list of debilitating
      medical conditions pursuant to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, 2008 IL 1, MCL
      333.26421 to 333.26430 (MMMA).

The petitions before the Review Panel under the MMMA are as follows: colitis,
      organ transplant, and non-severe and non-chronic pain.
      And any other business properly before the Review Panel.