The Agony Of Defeat - What Now?

painterdan

Lmfao wtf does that mean zap! That didn't even make any sence. It was just a snazy sentance that was well putti gather that doesn't mean ish. Political bs.

I got to go to bed, I work 3rd shift and have a real job, I don't sit around on my lazy donkey growing dope takeing advatage of sick people, or some overpriced narc playing on the Internet trying to catch some overpaid pot dealer. Lol :P

"my lazy donkey growing dope takeing advatage of sick people"

there it is.

1)Lazy people wont be happy with their provisioning efforts

2)dope

3)taking advantage of sick people. (?) 

this may be the perception for some I suppose. I can't imagine being satisfied with my service if

I began with poor capn's misconceptions.

Some of us grow for ourselves, and share a spot or two with folks who cannot. It doesn't cost much more to grow 24 plants than it does 12 for thought, but

the patient contributions sure help pay the bills. My patients gladly pay me for my efforts, I don't even have to take advantage of them. I never sold to a dispensary, and keep my business to only my registered patients. Most often I smoke for free, or in exchange for my labor, depending on how you wish to see it. They give me enough to pay for seeds, power, nutrients, equipment. I made the initial investment and never expected to "make my money back", as I would have done the same for just myself.

I think you need a new attitude, some new patients, and some new genetics. Tell us about your garden, maybe we can find some issues to improve and save you costs.  If you already have the equip, and a job, you should be able to grow for free with a patient or two, maybe a friend or family member. If you aim to make more money at it good luck. the ones who thought so were wrong, and disgruntled now, and packing it up going black market maybe. That's a good thing though, their vibes muddled my intent.

good luck to you. please don't paint all of us as dope slinging dispensary supplying growers who take advantage of sick people. it just isn't true. That type of person would be all pizzed off by now, unsuccessful, and ready to exit the program themselves. Most currently understand the fiscal workings of legal supply today and would not get patients for the reason of cashing in.

Most currently understand the fiscal workings of legal supply today and would not get patients for the reason of cashing in.

I was stunned at the number of people actively trying to get people to get a card so they can get the c.g. rights. I had three offers of people who would pay for my certification process and I didn't know any of them. Even at the referral the people I talked to were there under the same arrangement. I refused all offers as I don't want to submit paperwork to the state affirming someone shady is acting on my behalf.

That's not an accusation of the entire program, that is one person's look at the reality on the ground as experienced first-hand.

I was stunned at the number of people actively trying to get people to get a card so they can get the c.g. rights. I had three offers of people who would pay for my certification process and I didn't know any of them. Even at the referral the people I talked to were there under the same arrangement. I refused all offers as I don't want to submit paperwork to the state affirming someone shady is acting on my behalf.

That's not an accusation of the entire program, that is one person's look at the reality on the ground as experienced first-hand.

We sure do have our share of scammers. Anything worth anything always does. It's the same as all those email scams you get every day about anything and everything they can dream up.

me too. That's how I was introduced to the program also. I didn't play.

I can teach a patient how to sustain themselves for under $500(even less depending on needs), with a minimal monthly upkeep.

Sometimes I wonder why people choose to spend so much money growing.  Especially when it seems that the money is so vastly important to them.

Fancy bottles and fancy systems are not needed to grow the best. :-)

Seriously!

I run such a cheap system its ridiculous.

1600 watt grow

Flora Nova Bloom (Gal about 50-60 bucks) No need to buy Grow, just use bloom with a little Epsom salt if you veg for any length of time. I only veg for about 10 days, so no issues with needing Flora Nova Grow

Epsom Salt 1.00

2 bags of Expanded Clay Pellets 50 bucks (I reuse these after a light peroxide bath and rinse)

Quart of Gh Liquid Cool Bloom 20.00

Quart of Ph Down 18.00

Quart of Botanicare Aqua Shield 30 bucks

I run homemade flood tables that cost me 50 bucks to make (that's including pumps, air stones, tray and res)

The nutes will be enough for 3 grows at least with left over flora nova.

I'm lucky with my water, comes out of the ground PPM 160 with no iron, so I get some savings with not having to use a bunch of things to treat the water. I flush the last week with ph-ed water. Get 3-4 oz on a two foot tall plant. I'll go head to head with anything that's out there as far a medicinal quality, bag appeal, etc. You could do the same thing with the GH Organics line if that's your thing, just costs a little more, and you need to rez change a little more often.  If you need to use something for bugs, there are inexpensive organic choices out there that work. Rotate Monterey garden insect or Capt jacks dead bug brew (OMRI listed...they use spinosad, a sugar bacteria to kill the bugs..safe to ingest) rotate with SNS 217c or just make a rosemary oil mix, and use COLD water every time with these mixtures)

This is nowhere near the Grand or 2 people are talking about! Keeping it simple, and starting with good genetics should be all somebody needs to grow inexpensively. 

I'd gift a starting caregiver quality genetics to get started, but of course the State put the kibosh on that!