Cbc (Cannabichromene)......and Its Relation To Other Cannabinoids.

Anyone with any knowledge on the synthesis process of CBC within a cannabis plant(specify its relation to CBG and CBN Vs. the relations CBD and THC have) or just the Cannabichromene itself i have obtained the strain and am searching for the CBC as we speak i found these results and will share any knowledge i obtain on this page.

∆9-THC  ∆8-THC  CBC     CBD   CBG   CBN     TOTAL
Tora Bora   5.04%    0.01%   9.95%  0.9%  0.08% 0.68%  16.67 %

the gw pharma thesis talks about harvesting cbc

gwpharm.com/uploads/finalfullthesisdjpotter.pdf

In all three clones analyses of variance showed that distal tissue had a significantly

higher proportion (p< 0.001) of CBC within the cannabinoid profile.

To collect sessile trichomes from foliage of a high-CBC chemotype as a means

of isolating the minor cannabinoid CBC

sessile trichomes (typically 50 µm) falling

through and being caught on the 25 µm mesh.

The material collected on the finer 25 µm sieve had a much lower cannabinoid content

(37% w/w) than that removed from the coarser 73 µm sieve (59% w/w).

The sessile trichome rich filtrate on the finer sieve had a notably higher proportion of

the cannabinoid CBC.

This is because the sessile form would have been produced throughout the lifetime of

the plant, whereas the bulk of the capitate stalked trichomes would have been formed

within the last few weeks of growth. It has been shown that, in most chemotypes, the

proportion of CBC within the cannabinoid profile of the whole plant drops sharply during

the life-time of the plant (Shoyama et al., 1975; de Meijer et al., 2009).

theres almost two entire chapters on cbc in that pdf. have fun reading, take notes and when it says 'the method above' , write that method down in your notes to make it clearer.

Edited by t-pain

CBG is the precursor to THC, CBD, and CBC within the plant. Which one is produced depends on the levels of synthase enzymes produced by the plant under various conditions.

CBN is the product of degradation of THC and is not technically produced by the plant.

thank you for that confirmation i did get that deduction from the test but could not find any other studies done

the gw pharma thesis talks about harvesting cbc

gwpharm.com/uploads/finalfullthesisdjpotter.pdf

theres almost two entire chapters on cbc in that pdf. have fun reading, take notes and when it says 'the method above' , write that method down in your notes to make it clearer.

this is the most I've gotten and been on the phone with labs in colorado thank you so much!

http://www.google.com/patents/US4315862

lots of stuff in google to read "Cannabichromene filetype:pdf"

THIS AS WELL! about to read them both and put myself back to school thank you all for the help and if i get a simplified way to grow CBC from CBD plants then i will post it! First time every using a forum and you all have given me exactly what i asked for thanks again!

well i dont know how useful or accurate those are, so please do the testing and get back to us :)

have a few strains to work with that genetically have 3 different ratios of CBD:THC so these are what i will be working with:

Cannatonic (perkins cut)

Tora Bora

Deathstar

THC Bomb (after I pop it in a month or so because of the lack of other cannabinoids in most the test i see on Iron Labs results)