2 Cg At Same Address

mema720

they could call that a collective if pinched. they don't take kindly to anyone attempting to double down maybe

If you do it check with laws concerning plant counts on a federal level, stay private, and spend a grand or two on stink socks for best results.

I don't know of any part of the Act that would preclude you from doing this, especially if you have the funds to defend yourself in court.

good luck

i would say seperate each 12 plants in seperate enclosed locked secured rooms (or fences) for maximum safety. and keep copies of all patient cards up to date and stapled onto each room.

there is no law (aside from some crummy city ordinances) that says two cgs cannot share the same house. there is case law in people v bylsma that says a cg cannot possess more plants than he has patients for.

what this means, and what bylsma got charged for was this:

he and 2 other caregivers shared one locked room full of 88 plants.

so they could all touch each others plants. there was no fences or doors seperating them.

the supreme court of mich said that bylsma was then in possession of 88 plants but only had 2 patients (2x12= 24 plants allowed) so he had to do a section 8.

so. to stay out of jail, just put the plants in cages of 12. its really that simple (and stupid that they would waste court time on a couple hundred dollars in fence and locks).

i recommended fences, like dog kennels, because the fence material allows wind and light but restricts access to humans. this means they can be in the same room, under the same lights, but inaccessable to your husband. make sure the room doors automatically shut and lock, to ensure they are locked at all times. consider combo locks so you can get in and out without a key. and never share keys/combos between yourselves.

there maybe other things to consider that i am not remembering.

i am not a lawyer, do not take this as legal advice, good luck.

if you have more questions please feel free to ask.

Edited by t-pain

@grassmatch- so if husband only has 3 patients and i limit myself to 2 patients would this keep our plan legal or is it the law that only one cg allowed per address?

no clue, sorry.

but what in the world would be the reasoning for this choice?

you could be a patient for five patients, and grow for yourself at the same time. One of those patients could be your husband

which would allow him access to (his) 12 plants and the grow room. 72 plants all done at once is crazy. 72 plants full time perpetually planted/harvested for five patients can supply all five with ounces per month, much more than typical patients. seems like a rush until the first harvest, then it all makes sense.

If you were both pt's and had your own grow rights in seperate locked rooms I wouldnt worry about a thing, but if you are both going to have pt's I wouldnt personaly want to test the waters on that, read around about the people getting busted, it is not only people with 100's of plants, or is it?

Peace

no clue, sorry.

but what in the world would be the reasoning for this choice?

you could be a patient for five patients, and grow for yourself at the same time. One of those patients could be your husband

which would allow him access to (his) 12 plants and the grow room. 72 plants all done at once is crazy. 72 plants full time perpetually planted/harvested for five patients can supply all five with ounces per month, much more than typical patients. seems like a rush until the first harvest, then it all makes sense.

only the person with grow rights is allowed in the grow room, not the pt and c.g,

Peace

are you sure there are no circumstances that would legally allow for two people to be inside of one grow room at one time ?

ah, is it because there are other plants besides his in the room right?

I can be a caregiver, with access to growing plants at my patients home, as long as patient has retained plant rights. ??

could they be each others cg?

are you sure there are no circumstances that would legally allow for two people to be inside of one grow room at one time ?

I can be a caregiver, with access to growing plants at my patients home, as long as patient has retained plant rights. ??

This sounds like some Dungeon and Dragons type stuff the politicians have come up with.

So a Paladin can't use a Helm of Disintegration?

What if he was a Fighter before becoming a Paladin and was allowed through his Deity to retain his Fighter skill profile?

Why are Clerics not allowed to use edged weapons?

Sorry, but the obvious maze that has been cultivated makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Does anyone think voter intent was "Arrest someone if they watered someone's plants."?

And a chain link fence would allow someone else to care for the plants. Seems they can't have that. They want to arrest mom and pop and pretend that they're trying to stop the "big" cultivators with the law. All the while clearing the path for the conglomerate they know is coming.

Edited by YesMichigan

This sounds like some Dungeon and Dragons type stuff the politicians have come up with.

What if he was a Fighter before becoming a Paladin and was allowed through his Deity to retain his Fighter skill profile?

Sorry, but the obvious maze that has been cultivated makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Does anyone think voter intent was "Arrest someone if they watered someone's plants."?

And a chain link fence would allow someone else to care for the plants. Seems they can't have that. They want to arrest mom and pop and pretend that they're trying to stop the "big" cultivators with the law. All the while clearing the path for the conglomerate they know is coming.

Well stated.

You nailed it, dude. They have us running around in circles.

no one is allowed to be in the grow room other than the person with grow rights! its plain and simple, if you are a c.g to a pt that maintains their grow rights you are not allowed in the locked room, you can aquire meds for your pt but only the one with actual grow rights is allowed in the grow room!

Peace

(d) "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other comparable, stationary, and fully enclosed area equipped with secured locks or other functioning security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

if you dont like our law, please take a second to tell mpp how this clause in the law affects you.

(d) "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other comparable, stationary, and fully enclosed area equipped with secured locks or other functioning security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

if you dont like our law, please take a second to tell mpp how this clause in the law affects you.

Thank You, I hate looking up things in the law for all of these questions, all I know is if it concerns me I make sure I know what the law is not what I think it is!

Peace

Interesting that it says "a registered primary caregiver" not "the registered primary caregiver" hard for a plant to identify its owner under direct questioning. As long as someone is "a" registered primary caregiver they can water every plant in the state.

"if you dont like our law, please take a second to tell mpp how this clause in the law affects you."

I think regardless how the law is worded the problem rests with Sheriffs and Prosecutors who will take every opportunity to continue business as usual.

don't get all pantied in a bunch, we're all here to learn. I paid for information from a qualified(I thought?) attorney that defined this in a way that led me to believe otherwise. the explanation went something like this. "permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient." both in court for being in the room at the same time, both registered to eachother and one to the 12 plants only....in court to defend themselves with their cards, each had a right to be in the room as stated, individually speaking to the judge. both are defendable and within a reasonable interpretation of our Act.--or something like that. I

If this is misinformation please do not take my remarks as argumentative or ignorant, only inquisitive. It may be time for me to pay for another professional opinion is all, geesh guys,sorry.

Maybe a professional could chime in on the subject at hand?

Certainly prosecutors have argued in court that section 4 was violated because a registered person other than the patient or caregiver had access because of an unlocked door or the like.

I would guess this happens often with a husband/wife/house arrangement. But in this circumstance both parties. the patient and the caregiver are in the room together. what if any issue with this could occur in court?