Libertarians Rule, Ds And Rs Drool...

That bit 'o fluff does not change anything at all. The people writing it don't know any more than you or I do. 

I think American's for SafeAccess has more knowledge on number of dispensaries raided than you or me. Just my opinion.

I don't honestly question sources too often, I was always taught bad sources can always be countered with good ones if your premise is correct.

I think American's for SafeAccess has more knowledge on number of dispensaries raided than you or me. Just my opinion.

I don't honestly question sources too often, I was always taught bad sources can always be countered with good ones if your premise is correct.

And you would be wrong. They don't take any stance based on just truth like we do here. 

You make no sense in reality. In the last presidential election we had a choice between two that could win. The choice was clear as to which one was better for a number of issues. That's reality, bare and honest.

You're the kind of person I'm glad I don't make sense to to be honest. Thank you.

I didn't see a difference between Mitt and Obama on this issue, I still don't. Abortion and guns separated them on my other two key voting topics. I didn't think the Libertarians were serious about the election.

You're the kind of person I'm glad I don't make sense to to be honest. Thank you.

I didn't see a difference between Mitt and Obama on this issue, I still don't. Abortion and guns separated them on my other two key voting topics. I didn't think the Libertarians were serious about the election.

I'm going to let you swing for a while because you are just 'saying anything' at this point. Take a break and settle down.

Anyone who posts here, watched that video, and didn't vote for Obama, wasn't being genuine to medical cannabis patients. 

You illustrate the similarity between Democrats and Republicans with that comment.

Absolutes defining for other people what they are and are not doing based on your personal opinion and what you construe as "irrefutable" evidence from a YouTube video. It is like LDS showing up at my door to "Spread the Word". Good luck with that.

I'm going to let you swing for a while because you are just 'saying anything' at this point. Take a break and settle down.

Swing? You're precious.

The day you tell me what to do will be the coldest day Hades has experienced. So you can settle down or get more riled up. Perhaps it will help your comprehension skills.

Opposes legalization of recreational or medical marijuana

The former Massachusetts governor opposes the legalization of recreational or medical marijuana,  he attributes the legalization movement to "the passion and zeal of those members of the pleasure-seeking generation that never grew up."

Ok,... I rarely do this,... but then you are a complete moron.

Earlier this year, Romney vowed to fight marijuana legalization "tooth and nail." In explaining his position, he outlined his belief that marijuana was a gateway to harder drugs. While Romney's rhetoric on the issue may seem extreme, he appears to be largely in step with President Barack Obama when it comes to marijuana enforcement. The tone from candidate Obama gave hope to marijuana reformers, but according to all measurable figures, the administration has increased crackdowns on medical marijuana facilities in states that have legalized the substance. And while there have been rumors out of the White House that a second term President Obama might scale back the war on drugs, marijuana policy advocates have remained skeptical. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/mitt-romney-marijuana_n_1931995.html

I didn't vote for Romney either. Had Obama come out to ADVOCATE for legalization or full medical protection I would have gotten a pin and been signing people up. He didn't and he hasn't.

I am a moron but not because I am disappointed in the lack of action by Obama and think that Romney wouldn't have had much impact one way or another...

"President can't control if it is legal or not" I think was what you said when it was convenient earlier...Now it isn't...

"Governor Romney has a long record of opposing the use of marijuana for any reason," a spokesperson said. "He opposes legalizing drugs, including marijuana for medicinal purposes. He will fully enforce the nation’s drug laws, and he will oppose any attempts at legalization."

Earlier this year, Romney vowed to fight marijuana legalization "tooth and nail." In explaining his position, he outlined his belief that marijuana was a gateway to harder drugs.

The fact the government busted some dispensaries says nothing about the lack of patients and their singular CG's being arrested federally.  Show me one patient since Obamas policy came out that has been charged federally.

Doesn't sound tooth and nail like Romney.

You are arguing to the wind on this one.

The fact the government busted some dispensaries says nothing about the lack of patients and their singular CG's being arrested federally.  Show me one patient since Obamas policy came out that has been charged federally.

Doesn't sound tooth and nail like Romney.

You are arguing to the wind on this one.

I'm not arguing to anyone in defense of Romney. Romney sucks and I did not contemplate voting for him. I do not support him.

You are right and I apologize. I should have said it when you pointed it out earlier when you said that Obama did take some of the first steps to tame the War on Drugs. Bravo!!!! No sarcasm and no hidden message. I'll admit I almost felt wrong not giving him my support when he said what he did about Colorado and Washington.

Don't you see though? Why not just go whole hog and say "The madness ends!!!" Why won't Hillary? You can see I want to give them my love. I want to drink rich from the chalice of Democratic Democracy but on the National Level they won't let me.

Regardless of what I said Restorium, thank you for re-posting that clip. I have no beef with you reminding me and the WORLD how absurd Romney is in his stance. I still contend I wasn't the only anti-prohibitionist who was disappointed by Obama's first term and direction for second term.

So Obama raided 170 dispensaries,... Ya think Romney would have raided thousands?  No Romney would not have raided thousands because thousands would have never been allowed to exist as it has been under Obama.

Trees? Forest?

Romney would have sucked. I don't honestly know how much more. We can't know. I won't build a straw man though. Forget that. Romney would have hired armed guards to stand at the border of every medical marijuana state to ensure no one got in or out with the foul weed.

If all you guys want is a "Republicans hate you WAY more thread" just say it and I'll start it.

As I have already answered in this thread even,.. he has adjusted policies under his control to be the first president to actually start reversing policies int he drug war. First president.

I support all amendments, not repealed, in the Constitution.

I was illustrative earlier in what I considered "bad form" so I'll call myself out here. Malamute made a valid point and I didn't give it the credit I honestly feel it deserved. I'll admit to reading it and wincing because he hit me in a bad spot (well done). Thank you President Obama for vowing to stop Federal prosecution of medical marijuana patients and for doing it. I do appreciate it. It leads me to believe he could do more but not looking to open that can of worms right now.

Now to the second part. You support the right for citizens to bear arms. Semi-automatic AK-47 30 round mag 7.62 x 39mm just as the law allows?