Libertarians Rule, Ds And Rs Drool...

Well, I find that really hard to believe too.

Wow what an azzhole.  Now you are just coming at me, has nothing to do with what I say.  At least I keep it to your posts and don't go after you personally.

Now that you are resorting to personal attacks I'll leave and enjoy my day.  I can see this will go nowhere with you and you'll just get worse.  Have a nice day!

Edited by ANHEMP

Huh?  You are saying I'm worthless?  Considering I'm an advocate of the 2nd amendment I guess that's what you're saying?  What do you want me to do?

They used the smell of MJ as a reason for the cop to fear for his life.  I think all MJ advocates are worthless until I see action on Philando Castille.  Back atcha.

All second amendment advocates are worthless until I see action on Philando Castile. Absolutely worthless, no credibility whatsoever.

Edited by ANHEMP

Have you done anything considering the officer's attorney used the excuse that he smelled MJ and was worried the guy would flip out and shoot him?  Who have you called?

Sorry but I don't have any pull with the NRA, judges, politicians or cops.  I'm not a member for over 4 years now.  You know how corrupt the police are and how you can't get a conviction on any of them.  People are marching all over and it is doing no good.  There are too many shootings by cops to do something about all of them and writing or calling doesn't help.  So again, I say, what do you expect me to do that will make a difference?    From what everyone has said here it doesn't even make a difference with the bills going thru to write or call a congressman/politician.  How is it going to help here?  How am I going to make them do anything?

How do you feel that the attorney used the smell of MJ as an excuse to fear for his life?

Have you written or called the NRA, which you gave money to support, saying they should act? What would you do if a police officer was not convicted of murdering a CPL holder, when it is obvious he did, because he felt threatened by the gun, despite the law abiding constitutionality of the decedant? How does that make you feel?

How would I know? I'm pretty anti social.  I hit this site and RIU, infrequently.  It's mushroom season.

From what I see from a quick google search of cpl forums philando castile they are all saying the cop went too quick, he said he didn't know where the weapon was but PC was reaching for the weapon? do you know how hard it is to draw from teh 4oclock(he was reaching for his wallet) position, Geronimo is NOT cop material surprised he didn't blow the little girls head off as reckless as he was with teh shooting, etc.etc.

Edited by ANHEMP

I think it is BS, and have said so. Philando Castile was murdered by a cop despite being a CPL holder, and I think it is pertinent to second amendment proponents, too. They should be speaking out about it in their own second amendment, CPL holder communities about how wrong it is.

But they don't. Instead, they will ignore it and blame it on the victim. They are not outraged, because they (mostly) do not have the same worries because 1) they are not black, and 2) they are not a marijuana user.

Have you seen a thread about this subject on any active gun-toter sites? How active is the subject, and is it full of victim-blaming?

Castile was murdered while being black...maybe because being black. Burnt MJ smell has nothing to to with it, unless you support shooting MJ users in cold blood. The cop used burnt MJ smell as an excuse to shoot. This case is sickening at all levels.