Fear?

FreedomFarmboy

Why a lot of u act like u have to be underground or behave like u doin something wrong when someone trys to communicate about marijuana? It is a medication. My old as ma aint being shady bout her heart meds why u act like u r still criminals? I want p2p genetics and aint scared to say it or meet up with like minded peeps. So hit me up pm or whatever.

I don't believe it is the morality of the transfer that keeps some on the hush. the forum is public and popular. Ask around, several of the posters here have been busted, maybe for info shared in this forum or another possibly, I don't know. I notice some use their real names in their avatar, this would be like antibuse for speaking of personal illegalities involving marijuana in public?

Back of a cop car, court, and jail are no fun for most. Ask an attorney here what the cost would be to defend a p2p transfer, you may reconsider.

now, are you looking for genetics, or useable plant material?

I beleive it is to late for you, but I would imagine if you were just blowing off steam the mods may let you stay, not that I would put a good word in for you,,,,,what people need to remember is most of us are disabled in some way, pain in you bones and in your mind, no doubt about it, we all wake up in bad moods now and than, we all want to jump up on the roof and scream our lungs out becuase life is just not fair!

as soon as I get enough money to fix one thing 3 more break down, If I hadnt had all of the b.s in my life I dont think I could put up with all the .b.s in my life!  I beleive the pain im in and going thru will go away one day, it has to, I cant have a good life thinking there is no more to life than pain and irritation!

Do I beleive im at my last test on this earth, hell matha phaqin no! Im sure there is more for me and I will make it thru, I may be embarrassed but I will make it thru, nothing is gonna make me be any one other than me but me!

Im not perfect, I try to only say what is legal on here, that is not how I was all of my life, I never had the law on my side when it came to mm and growing it, I do now and dont find the rules to be cumberrsome, I find them to be workable, I have a good imagination and will continue to do things my self if I want them done right, any time I counted on any one who is not my imediate family it hit me in the arse and was a regret, so Im thankful for my family, im talking mom dad bro and sis, and my lady and kids, thats it, Im thankful for the few real friends I have gotten from here, a few I have never met in person but feel I know them best of all!

Im thankful Im not a fellon, Im also very lucky that I wont be either, I wont allow my gun rights to be taken, I can quit the program but at my age and income I cant get a fellony off of my record, and only by the grace of science/god go I.

Peace

Why a lot of u act like u have to be underground or behave like u doin something wrong when someone trys to communicate about marijuana? It is a medication. My old as ma aint being shady bout her heart meds why u act like u r still criminals? I want p2p genetics and aint scared to say it or meet up with like minded peeps. So hit me up pm or whatever.

you were liked for a moment, then sadly disliked. what do you suppose happened?

after a few years in the mmmp, you may understand the desire of patients and cgs to remain down low.   especially if someone who knows gets pissed and sics cops on you.   news flash--no distinction is made prior to a raid re: medical or recreational, legal or illegal, mj or meth or cocaine---swat busts in on them all alike.  if u don't open the door the battering ram does a job on your door and frame--at ur cost to repair.  so you can end up cuffed and ur house dismantled when in the end you're not charged--but your dog's killed, ur meds and plants and equipment destroyed.  remember--dealing w patients u cannot remain anonymous.  to put ur name on the reverse lottery list, sign up at lara.

Has anyone ever used DMSO in conjunction with cannabis ?

not with cannabis But Ive used it - FYI it stinks to high heaven and leaves a horrid taste in your mouth,instantly. If you use it you will smell like it for days

On the other hand it will carry any product or drug almost immediately through cells.

after a few years in the mmmp, you may understand the desire of patients and cgs to remain down low.   especially if someone who knows gets pissed and sics cops on you.   news flash--no distinction is made prior to a raid re: medical or recreational, legal or illegal, mj or meth or cocaine---swat busts in on them all alike.  if u don't open the door the battering ram does a job on your door and frame--at ur cost to repair.  so you can end up cuffed and ur house dismantled when in the end you're not charged--but your dog's killed, ur meds and plants and equipment destroyed.  remember--dealing w patients u cannot remain anonymous.  to put ur name on the reverse lottery list, sign up at lara.

Is all that still happening  with card carrying patients and Caregivers that do not sell cannabis ? If so how do we as pt/cg fix it ?

............. a day in the future where good caregivers stop registering patients and only supply the nearest provisioning centers as their income needs dictate. The group will form tight bonds with pricing, genetics, and education in the industry together. Caregivers know if they could deliver a whole harvest of 12 plants at one time..... could be profitable to some. The cream of these accomplished growers will rise, gather their own underground followings and be in demand at the centers. Serious breeding strides will take place within our state and MI will rise to the top of the Medical Class Marijuana supplying states.

............. a day in the future where good caregivers stop registering patients and only supply the nearest provisioning centers as their income needs dictate. The group will form tight bonds with pricing, genetics, and education in the industry together. Caregivers know if they could deliver a whole harvest of 12 plants at one time..... could be profitable to some. The cream of these accomplished growers will rise, gather their own underground followings and be in demand at the centers. Serious breeding strides will take place within our state and MI will rise to the top of the Medical Class Marijuana supplying states.

BS They will just sell like they always have. No one needs a drug dealing store. The hard part is growing, not selling. Selling is a piece of cake if you grow right. But the hype by dispensaries gets repeated so often some start to believe it and even pass the message on in their posts. 

Some may think the provisioning centers will buy their oil's and cannabis from a caregivers basement but not me

current status quo, why would anything change?

Patients have been overwhelmingly supporting the provisioning centers in our state since day one, even when they are often raided! Other states have them scattered throughout. No reason to think MI will be any different. Our state wont sit around listening to the hundreds of millions of taxable dollars in revenue from provisioning center sales and patient support without getting jealous.

BS They will just sell like they always have. No one needs a drug dealing store. The hard part is growing, not selling. Selling is a piece of cake if you grow right. But the hype by dispensaries gets repeated so often some start to believe it and even pass the message on in their posts.

so what of it? This was a thought, not even an original one, that has come to fruition in other states, for real. Real money, real taxation, real dispensaries have been up and running for over a decade in other states. Its not to believe in, as they are tangible, and all around us. My poll here shows most everyone within a few miles of a dispensary this moment, while illegal even. Posters said they were closer to a dispensary than a burger king! Open your eyes, they are already here, already buying from growers, and patients cannot get enough of them!

keep in mind, I didn't invent them, nor do I give them my money or bud. I wonder why patients support the scheme, but have met many patients who simply will never find a successful caregiver relationship, and have little choice but to support the bad ole "drug stealing stores"

Growing is simple for some of us, people management is difficult for some of us.

Selling at a club appears easy. Selling at a farmers market looks easy too.

Scheduling planting, cloning, harvests, weight management, deliveries, to assure an uninterrupted supply to five patients while remaining legal at all times, and covering expenses is more difficult than either.

current status quo, why would anything change?

Patients have been overwhelmingly supporting the provisioning centers in our state since day one, even when they are often raided! Other states have them scattered throughout. No reason to think MI will be any different. Our state wont sit around listening to the hundreds of millions of taxable dollars in revenue from provisioning center sales and patient support without getting jealous.

I must say i am not against any center if someone can not grow or may not want to grow they need a good caregiver and they are not easy to fine if someone hasn't been using cannabis and may be out of the loop for a long time but if they have the $$ to buy it who am i to say they can't have it 

I think most of the fear is we / i don't want to have our grow rights go up inn smoke 

Growing is simple for some of us, people management is difficult for some of us.

Scheduling planting, cloning, harvests, weight management, deliveries, to assure an uninterrupted supply to five patients while remaining legal at all times, and covering expenses is more difficult than either.

Thanks you for help the 5 you have it's not easy to do and i wouldn't want to do it and is risky grower have a lot to loos if Leo comes over

Clubs, dispensaries, and exclusive caregivers are not the free market. They appear to be on the surface but it's a racket for those connected. I'll take a free market any day over these small monopolies and having patients locked in and having to buy exclusively from their caregiver, club, or dispensary. Some drool over a strictly controlled market where they always win. I'll take the free market because quality, cannabis manners, and etiquette rule. That has worked for me for over three decades. Anything less is not real and will be overcome by the real free market. We have been busting dams since 1979 and there's no dam builder that can block the stream for long. 

Thanks you for help the 5 you have it's not easy to do and i wouldn't want to do it and is risky grower have a lot to loos if Leo comes over

I don't keep five patients, I don't like to drive. I have had five in the past though. Its only as hard as your patients make it. When a patient/cg do exactly as they agreed to do the relationship is fun, and the growing feels like a hobby to me.

I ate my first ripe red non gmo organically grown(on a wall!) indoor strawberry this week!. I have no less than 20 little green tomatoes showing right now. My 6 year old Basil plants are 4feet tall and get trimmed daily. I've got a bonsai Rosemary the size of a basketball that we eat off of for many years. Growing for me is a about a lot more than cannabis. I'd support my grow rooms without mj if I couldn't grow the herb. I need mj, know how to grow, and gladly share my skills and produce with patients that have their chit together, for now.