How To Leave?

no pretending here, I've used the herb for decades before it was legal. What else was I suppose to do for relief ?

I am more scared of the law now while operating exactly as instructed by the state registry program than I was all those years.

Medicating seemed to be more effective for it. I wonder if paranoia will still be listed as an undesired effect of cannabis once it is completely legal?! lol

good day

If you want to find a website where you can put up any post that encourages people to break the law, have at it.  If you can't find such a wesbite, then maybe start your own website. 

The MMMA has existed for many years.  You can find all kinds of posts about what is legal and what isn't.  You'll also find a lot of posts that provide information along the lines of "What is legal, but what am I likely to get away with."

If you are a patient growing your own 12 plants for your own use, this is a great place for information.  If you are more of the mind that you want to grow any number of plants and/or transfer MJ to anyone you please, maybe this isn't the best place for you.

I wish you well.  Best of luck.  You don't need to delete any posts.  As time passes, your posts will fall to the bottom of the list and will be completely unnoticed.  This one included.

Correct wrong place but no I think to have higher standard rules than the state or federal government is worthless. Also if u dont bend the rules you will never have progress... how do u think we got where we r. If u dont have the answer how I leave I say u r just trolling. And hayseed? Most intelligent thing u can say huh?

Form of collective communism to stifle someone who is able to have a voice of change u dont even know the parameters of why I want to leave the site but u act as though u r better than me only shows ur ignorance. As well as your conjecture to me wanting to break laws is laughable... typing and speaking to like minded individuals is not illegle anywhere in this country u fuc in joke of a counter culture representative.

Also if u dont bend the rules you will never have progress... how do u think we got where we r. If u dont have the answer how I leave I say u r just trolling.

How did we get here in Michigan?  By disengaging from the extremists in the marijuana counter culture movement and getting 1.5 million dollars, many devoted activists, and exercising democracy over the same old tired rabble that accomplished nothing.  It has taken years of dedication, by individuals like zap, to protect this law, even for those that abuse it.  Blood, sweat, tears, prison, abuse, neglect, sacrifice and the selflessness to help others not have to go through what we have in our lifetimes.

So,... Mr freedom,.... Please excuse yourself from the attention whorin' and allow your threads to dissolve into the abyss of the nonsense pool internet graveyard.

My Mom once told me of a prank phone call of a sexual nature. Some guy called in the middle of the day during genreal hospital. she went on and on telling me about all of the nasty things the guy said to her, all the things he wanted to do to her, one after another, every detail. she said she was disgusted at the language he used, and the audacity of his call. She thought this might be the sickest man on earth and she was really scared too. She couldn't believe that he would do such a thing and never wanted  to hear any thing like what he was saying. She said she wished he'd never called here...... she went on to tell me it was the worst 40 minutes of here life............

:butt2: