Caregiver To Caregiver To Patient Transfers

hollywood420

Provided there are no contrary facts you likely have a good sec. 8 case. Other people have been through the wringer with CPS. Please see the Green case.

http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2013/10/baby_bree_returns_home_as_medi.html

i talk with mom almost everyday in one form or another. She has given me the best advise FIGHT AND STAND UP FOR ALL OUR RIGHTS.

My issue is in family court. I have a marijuana hating judge and prosecutor and they are trying to keep my kids because I support my household as a caregiver protected under the act. The problem is. I have been under the assumption for years now that is a legal transaction for a caregiver to transfer med to another caregiver or patient when handled through a safe transfer center in my county. When they took our kids they took $1224.40 a month from us and I have been put in a position to make sure I have a roof over our heads for the children to come home to. And a functioning grow room to supply my patients needs. I don't were fancy shoe or clothes I have a piece of sh it van that only has r-1-2 gears. I'm not getting rich and barely getting by with what I make. My patients are on fixed incomes and can't afford to cover the cost of growing let alone provision center prices. I prefer compassion clubs and a rented space to transfer to needy patients and caregivers between harvests with patients needs. Without the ability to transfer to any card holder I couldn't pay the running cost of my patients room. I have proven my innocence on all abuse charges against us and now it down to this bs. And now because of the McQueen ruling they are holding it against me. For 4 years and 31 Cps complaints marijuana was never a issue brought up. But the day the day we proved our innocense and the judge made the comment "DONT LET THIS BECOME ABOUT MARIJUANA" it has been the issue. I sure hope these new rulings come out soon. Help what can I do? I have been requesting a jury trial since July 2014 and has be adjourned 4x now.

Thanks for finally sharing this. I've been awaiting for disclosure and sensed your urgency. I am sorry this is happening to you.

what county are you in ?

You cannot begin to imagine my dismay at the last wedding I attended, only to find that one of our greatest American institutions has been so succinctly spake, and thusly unoriginal:

O proud left foot, that ventures quick within
Then soon upon a backward journey lithe.
Anon, once more the gesture, then begin:
Command sinistral pedestal to writhe.
Commence thou then the fervid Hokey-Poke,
A mad gyration, hips in wanton swirl.
To spin! A wilde release from Heavens yoke.
Blessed dervish! Surely canst go, girl.
The Hoke, the poke — banish now thy doubt
Verily, I say, 'tis what it's all about.
        — by "William Shakespeare"

Edited by GregS

No, actually it is an old bromide...

After Shakespeare it's all just a repeat...

Dying metaphors ... a huge dump of worn-out metaphors which have lost all evocative power and are merely used because they save people the trouble of inventing phrases for themselves. Examples are: Ring the changes on, take up the cudgels for, toe the line, ride roughshod over, stand shoulder to shoulder with, play into the hands of, no axe to grind, grist to the mill.

George Orwell Politics and the English Language, 1946

Dying metaphors ... a huge dump of worn-out metaphors which have lost all evocative power and are merely used because they save people the trouble of inventing phrases for themselves. Examples are: Ring the changes on, take up the cudgels for, toe the line, ride roughshod over, stand shoulder to shoulder with, play into the hands of, no axe to grind, grist to the mill.

George Orwell Politics and the English Language, 1946

Why think when you don't have to?

That was my point, apologies if it was obfuscated with other rhetoric. Your agenda is your grow rights and (I'll add for you) your PATIENT'S rights. I have no doubt you grow a product that is superior to most others. I've read your thoughts and I know you take it extremely seriously. You (and a few others here) are exactly the people I want growing for the Provisioning Center. I have NO WAY to legally obtain the medicine you create today and that sucks.

It isn't "fact" that LEO is running legislature. It is fact that LEO's hand has grown FAR too large in the process and the voters need to stop voting for letters and start voting for people whose positions are aligned to their own. Or perhaps they already are...That's what scares you and I the most.

A pt can get mm from any one! it is the person supplying the pt that needs to worry!

No where in the law does it say a pt must get their meds from a c.g or grow them selves, it dont say anything about a pt getting meds where ever they can as long as it isnt coming across state lines or what ever,

My point is the pt can purchase mmj any where, a c.g can only supply meds to their 5 registered pts, meaning 5 pts who the c.g has c.g cards for, no one else at this time.

Peace

Seriously?

I read it facetiously at first and it wasn't funny. When I took it at face I couldn't stop laughing.

Thank you.

What he meant was you can believe us at our words when we try to help you or you can fight the help and try to think away reality. Believe us when we tell you the word 'primary' means nothing extra at all. We are not going to BS you, count on it. As long as it's not Aprils Fools Day, even then we will not let you hang very long. 

when you say that phaq, nobody challenges it. When I say that, the gang piles up on me. 

1cg-5 patients is what I understood. So what of the legal protections offered to the cg selling to 20 people?

and what of the gang who says this is legal with protections offered for the transfer to 20 patients?

It is early yet im sure I will get piled on too!  But I dont care, I read the law, Im not one to beleive if it isnt in the law it is legal, im one to think if it isnt in the law it is not legal!

As far as the grower supplying more than 5 pt's if they get caught they have to use the a.d, I would rather use sec 4 instead of the A.D.

And I imagine with the right attny and judge and prosecutor some get off lol!

The law as voted wasnt meant to give pt's free meds!  It was voted in because people know of others who used mm while getting cancer treatments made them eat better and a lil easier for pt's to handle the nasty treatments, it made their life better, it saved people, it works for so many illnesses we havent even begun to see what it can help, we just need big pharm to stay out of it, when ever the gov takes over something we all get screwed!

Some one show me where it says a pt has to get their mm from a c.g or them selves. it dont say that , that is a pt's only choice, a pt can get it any where, a c.g can only supply their 5 pt's and them selves.  I would take that to mean as a c.g I can legaly supply my 5 pt's and be covered by sec 4. If I suddenly get compassion I as a c.g can supply anyone, becuase im compassionate rotglmfao!

Its all good to talk about the law, but lets give people advise about the law and how it is written and voted on and changed by the coa and sc!

Peace

when you say that phaq, nobody challenges it. When I say that, the gang piles up on me. 

1cg-5 patients is what I understood. So what of the legal protections offered to the cg selling to 20 people?

and what of the gang who says this is legal with protections offered for the transfer to 20 patients?

You would have to focus on one relationship at a time. Examining each one and it's parts. That's another reason it's hard to bust a dispensary. 

It is early yet im sure I will get piled on too!  But I dont care, I read the law, Im not one to beleive if it isnt in the law it is legal, im one to think if it isnt in the law it is not legal!

As far as the grower supplying more than 5 pt's if they get caught they have to use the a.d, I would rather use sec 4 instead of the A.D.

And I imagine with the right attny and judge and prosecutor some get off lol!

The law as voted wasnt meant to give pt's free meds!  It was voted in because people know of others who used mm while getting cancer treatments made them eat better and a lil easier for pt's to handle the nasty treatments, it made their life better, it saved people, it works for so many illnesses we havent even begun to see what it can help, we just need big pharm to stay out of it, when ever the gov takes over something we all get screwed!

Some one show me where it says a pt has to get their mm from a c.g or them selves. it dont say that , that is a pt's only choice, a pt can get it any where, a c.g can only supply their 5 pt's and them selves.  I would take that to mean as a c.g I can legaly supply my 5 pt's and be covered by sec 4. If I suddenly get compassion I as a c.g can supply anyone, becuase im compassionate rotglmfao!

Its all good to talk about the law, but lets give people advise about the law and how it is written and voted on and changed by the coa and sc!

Peace

When you go into your daisy chains as legal you get piled on. A bag has only one legal transfer in it. No double, triple, quadruple hand offs down the line. 

When you go into your daisy chains as legal you get piled on. A bag has only one legal transfer in it. No double, triple, quadruple hand offs down the line. 

im not in a daisy chain! Im a pt with a c.g, I have a pt and I am a c.g, If I have issues with my grow or my c.g is growing something dif than what im growing for my pt, I can legaly have him supply me!  who said anything about a daisy chain, I think everyone should have a c.g and be a c.g to at least one other person.

the people who want these high priced dist centers can go there, I would rather cut out the middle man and get mine from the grower, my c.g or me!

What I do is not ilegal or they would not give me my pt/c,g card and my c.g/pt card,,,,,,,,no one else is connected to me beside my pt and my c.g!  Why would that be a daisy chain?

Now I have talked about daisy chains, and you can do the same thing im doing and have a full card, and people could actualy make sure people that cant afford meds can get it from some one with overages,

The mm I get from my c.g goes no farther than my home, are you jealious lol!

yes I admit even starting a thread yrs ago about the daisy chain thing, it wasnt even called that when I did it lol, when I got my card there were despenses every where and p2p and c.g2 c.g was happening every where, and people thought it was legal, I never beleived it was legal, so In my twisted excited mind I was also trying to make up my own rules lol!

Peace

The advantage of being a CG and having a CG is if crop is bad, then your CG can furnish material legally to you. Dispensaries are an option also, more expensive though. My opinion is we need CG's and dispensaries and need both these bills to get passed, changes will be made I'm sure. Veteran friends of mine don't smoke and need the edibles. Main thing is keep edibles away from children and labeled.

I do appreciate all the input from everyone. Some follow the law more than others, thanks to posters on here, we are allowed to keep up with arrests and court cases.

Thanks

Edited by blackhorse

The advantage of being a CG and having a CG is if crop is bad, then your CG can furnish material legally to you. Dispensaries are an option also, more expensive though. My opinion is we need CG's and dispensaries and need both these bills to get passed, changes will be made I'm sure. Veteran friends of mine don't smoke and need the edibles. Main thing is keep edibles away from children and labeled.

I do appreciate all the input from everyone. Some follow the law more than others, thanks to posters on here, we are allowed to keep up arrests and court cases.

Thanks

If you are a caregiver and your crop is bad it is not legal to supply your patients with your caregivers crop. You left out the important part. 

Just like with dispensaries you left out the important part: Who you are asking.

You are asking law enforcement to broaden the Act. Not going to happen how you want it to. I would agree with you if you were asking say Rep. Irwin and he had control. Make s a WORLD of difference who you are asking for a 'favor'. Why would you think that law enforcement and Schuette are going to agree to broaden the Act?

If you are a caregiver that had a crop failure and you have decided to get supplies 'somewhere', you wouldn't want to leave a paper trail to your illegal activity. So don't register with the State to do something illegal like a double transfer. You would be better off doing it as stealthily as possible and leave no paper trail. 

Edited by Restorium2

thinking outloud...

I'm a cg making sure my patient has an uninterrupted supply. As a patient also I am allowed to procure from the 7/11 parking lot, so I do. I use this procurement to supply my patient. I believe this was intended as legal?  who has broken a law? 

If my cg sells me supply, and I sell it to my patient, who has broken a law?

caregivers are not required to grow for their patients right?

a patient can only purchase for his own use?

a caregiver must grow marijuana for his own patients' supply?, or assist the patient in growing it ?

Every legal sale has only one exchange with the end user being the patient that will use it medically. You can't deviate from that and be legal in either section of the law. 

thinking outloud...

I'm a cg making sure my patient has an uninterrupted supply. As a patient also I am allowed to procure from the 7/11 parking lot, so I do. I use this procurement to supply my patient. I believe this was intended as legal?  who has broken a law? 

If my cg sells me supply, and I sell it to my patient, who has broken a law?

caregivers are not required to grow for their patients right?

You can have a c.g who dont have your grow rights, and yes they can as a pt buy it any where and supply their pt with it, because that is the reason he/cg is procuring it in the first place.

Peace