Pineapple Princess F4

Here is a quick tidbit I dug up while sifting around "on the line"- at NMMC a poster know as RoofratMI stated this in regards to Pineapple Princess-

"Hey gang. Yesterday at the MOCC Harvest Fest I scored a 10 pack of beans from Tricloud Genetics. These beans are Pineapple Princess which is a Cinderella88 x Cinderella99. Has low calyx to leaf ratio, cerebral and uplifting effect, with pineapple smell and flavor. Finishing in 50-60 days of flower."

In regards to the F4, here's a really short version that I found explaining plants and their hybrid filial generations- 

"Ok, here we go. 

First you have to understand IBL's. In Bred Lines. These are strains that have been inbred (mother to son, daughter to father,) for many generations to get stable traits. 
Original Thai, Columbian gold, Skunk and Northern Lights to name a few.

When you breed two of these strains, the hybrid that results is the first filial generation...F1.

F1's are usually very stable and usually great weed because they have the dominant genes from both parents.

Breed two F1's and you get F2 seeds, and so on and so forth. Each successive filial generation would be less stable and also more prone to show recessive (undesirable or unforeseen) genes or traits."

Hope it helps!  :bong7bp: 

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

she likes water and fertilizers.

after finished if you want double the pineapple funk, sample a c99 by mosca

I grew the PP with no differences between it and the dozens of other strains growing next to it. She smells good, effect is fair, yield depends on veg time, and veg time doesn't generally effect potency. For instance she can be planted directly into 12/12 and still produce a great effect, albeit with a small lollipop cola the size of your thumb. Follow the breeders timeline for harvest times. I like 60 days myself. She was no keeper here, but different tokes for different folks right!

good luck,

she likes water and fertilizers.

after finished if you want double the pineapple funk, sample a c99 by mosca

I grew the PP with no differences between it and the dozens of other strains growing next to it. She smells good, effect is fair, yield depends on veg time, and veg time doesn't generally effect potency. For instance she can be planted directly into 12/12 and still produce a great effect, albeit with a small lollipop cola the size of your thumb. Follow the breeders timeline for harvest times. I like 60 days myself. She was no keeper here, but different tokes for different folks right!

good luck,

"she likes water and fertilizers."  No Way thanks so much i don't know if i would have watered or feed my girls. is that how you keep them alive???haha

"after finished if you want double the pineapple funk, sample a c99 by mosca" ok huge cindy 99 fan used to have a caregiver with the brothers grimm but of course he has lost the plant at this point. 

now as far as what you mean by sample mosca c99 as in its closer to the pineapple pheno or what are you referring to?(and cinderella 99 or the c99 bx1 from mosca they have sold 2 lines of c99 at this point which are you referring to because the f1 they sold seemed like huge indica fan leafs and the bx1 seemed a lot closer to the structure and leaf size as the brothers grimm.

the biggest reason i ask about the mosca seeds c99 is i also have some beans from the bx-1 line from them

Right On !!

BX all the way!

I suspect its the pineapple sexsy funky smells/tastes you seek...and mosca captured this with those BX packs, better than the PP(imo)

well i got the bx for that reason from my grow report searched before the purchase and its the clear headed calming effect i get from the type of sativa high that effects me as well as the tropical fruit/pineapple smooth taste for amazing joints all day that keep me organized and on track. thank you for the support I'm going to pop the Pineapple Princess and keep 5 for crossing with the bx1 after i create a bx2 line myself looking to be able to keep these genetics and have beans as backup. can't wait to learn this girl and her traits......

• 4 weeks later...

well i got the bx for that reason from my grow report searched before the purchase and its the clear headed calming effect i get from the type of sativa high that effects me as well as the tropical fruit/pineapple smooth taste for amazing joints all day that keep me organized and on track. thank you for the support I'm going to pop the Pineapple Princess and keep 5 for crossing with the bx1 after i create a bx2 line myself looking to be able to keep these genetics and have beans as backup. can't wait to learn this girl and her traits......

why will you smear Mosca's genetics with PP ?(if Mosca ticks all the boxes already?) just curious is all.

Edited by grassmatch

Here is a quick tidbit I dug up while sifting around "on the line"- at NMMC a poster know as RoofratMI stated this in regards to Pineapple Princess-

"Hey gang. Yesterday at the MOCC Harvest Fest I scored a 10 pack of beans from Tricloud Genetics. These beans are Pineapple Princess which is a Cinderella88 x Cinderella99. Has low calyx to leaf ratio, cerebral and uplifting effect, with pineapple smell and flavor. Finishing in 50-60 days of flower."

In regards to the F4, here's a really short version that I found explaining plants and their hybrid filial generations- 

"Ok, here we go. 

First you have to understand IBL's. In Bred Lines. These are strains that have been inbred (mother to son, daughter to father,) for many generations to get stable traits. 

Original Thai, Columbian gold, Skunk and Northern Lights to name a few.

When you breed two of these strains, the hybrid that results is the first filial generation...F1.

F1's are usually very stable and usually great weed because they have the dominant genes from both parents.

Breed two F1's and you get F2 seeds, and so on and so forth. Each successive filial generation would be less stable and also more prone to show recessive (undesirable or unforeseen) genes or traits."

Hope it helps!  :bong7bp: 

ok been doing a lot of things and research but in choosing your f1 or f2 for the breeding selection is chosen for the tries you are looking for along with a "proven male" that has been proven to pas on those tries you are not as likely to loose traits and is how you stabilize....http://forum.hanfburg.de/fhb/showthread.php?t=234233this is the cinderella story that proves with proper selection and breeding the f1 and f2 determine the filial generation but the breeder selecting the phonos of the male and female is the determination of what traits are passed on (the recessive traits are passed on IMO by bad selection of males)

why will you smear Mosca's genetics with PP ?(if Mosca ticks all the boxes already?) just curious is all.

IMO it would be the other way around with the signs of indica in the BX line(looking for that cindy that shows those super skinny saliva leafs taste of tropical fruits, finishes in 60 days and has a high that is clear but no ceiling to it.......i know the genetics are there from brothers grimes original and if i only have 3 seeds and pop a indica pheno by mosca then (as just referred to above) i will try and selectively breed the indica out and bring her back to the closes thing i can get to the original brothers grimm i used to get.....it my love of brothers grimm's work with the princess that i am looking for even if i have to breed it to the surface..

You need to find 'Fairlights recreational greens' C99F5.

I also have C99 F2, the Shiva is Very evident in them.

The F5's have very little of the Shiva skunk left.

They are skinny leaved fast and fruity.

However the F2 yielded almost double the amount of flowers.

Edited by ilynnboy

IMO it would be the other way around with the signs of indica in the BX line(looking for that cindy that shows those super skinny saliva leafs taste of tropical fruits, finishes in 60 days and has a high that is clear but no ceiling to it.......i know the genetics are there from brothers grimes original and if i only have 3 seeds and pop a indica pheno by mosca then (as just referred to above) i will try and selectively breed the indica out and bring her back to the closes thing i can get to the original brothers grimm i used to get.....it my love of brothers grimm's work with the princess that i am looking for even if i have to breed it to the surface..

gotcha!

Yes both were grown using the same soil and size pots (3 gal).

Same veg time 60 days.

Fox farms liquid Nutes for the F2

Along with a dual spectrum HPS/MH light.(1000w)

Medi-one nutes for the f5 along with a single 600w HPS.

Co2 injection for the F2's

None for the F5.

So there were reasons that improved yield from f2 over F5.

The yield would be doubled with the additions?

F2= 4 zips

F5= 2.25 zips

The F5's have been ran more than once with around the same results in different gardens.

Not a huge yielder. But Very nice.

not sure if the addition of c02 could double yields, but am aware(in my garden) of increased weight, faster flowering, and fuller expressions using c02.

Even in my sealed room I could harvest fine without the c02 I think, if anyone is on the fence about it.....But the fuller expressions makes it worthwhile to me, I couldn't care less about expedited flowering or yield increase. (at least not after my first harvest for patients.)