Medical Marajuana Bills Being Reintroduced This Session!

If they don't grow it they don't have to deal with it.  They want to sit behind a counter and buy from caregivers/patients and sell to caregiver/patients.  Your the one not making sense.  They would have all their eggs in one basket and have to hire employees, checked, cameras, etc. if it was all in one.  Here they just buy from whoever makes a good crop and they have no risk.

The seller is the one that has to deal with the quality of the meds whether they grew it or not.

Little too much editing there Norby. You can't go and make a different point after you are replied to. Settle down.

Hahah.  I'll edit as much as i want.  Don't like it don't reply.  Sorry I keep thinking of better ways to clarify, they're all the same point.  Sorry you can't keep up.

So you also want to define how I can argue?

Funny, what did you edit your original post from when you edited?  :)

Edited by Norby

Civics: You deal with them at the polls first. You don't lose at the polls and then demand things you want that do not match who is in power.

This statement shows that you think they have power that they don't.  If we organize, we can defeat them.  Maybe it'd take more than people are up for as it seems this state has been pretty beaten down in the last 7 years.  But if the statement is true, you don't demand from the people in power, we've already lost.  Politics takes too many issues into one.  This needs to be dealt with outside the polls and the polls show we have the support for med MJ.

maybe if patients stopped visiting/supporting the dispensary model those evil doers would see the futility in their ideals ?

Patients could be urged to support our legal model of supply and registration? Nobody would open an illegal dispensary

if nobody bought mj from them I think. 

They already see the futility with setting up a pot store that cannot produce here in Michigan. That's why they dove-tailed their needs with that of law enforcement and the marijuana hating conservatives, kill home grows and have a monopoly. The bill sponsor stated that clearly: A vote for dispensaries is a vote to kill home growing in our communities. 

The clone I got as cannatonic was from a caregiver, but it wasn't and for 3 weeks I was taking more THC instead of any CBD.  The only hi CBD meds I've got were from dispensaries.  The 2 perkins cuts I got last nite were from a dispensary.  When people look for CBD where do people send them?  To a dispensary because not many caregivers grow hi CBD meds.  I need to go to dispensaries for the next 3 months till i have my own and it'll be 9 mos. or more I'll be relying on dispensaries for my CBD and the place where I got correct cuts.  The guy who made the mistake is a great guy and I don't blame him or feel hurt, s h i t  happens. 

When people are looking for certain genetics, esp. CBD where do people here send them?  Dispensaries, seeds, dispensaries, hi CBD meds, dispensaries, oil etc that their caregiver won't do, dispensaries.  Yet everyone here seems to throw them under the bus every chance they get.  If you are going to make me choose by trying to make it look as if I'm selfish, well F U C K YOU.  I still choose the way the bill was written, caregivers and dispensaries, seeing as how they are the ones sticking there necks out to serve me.  I still think it would've been impossible to get a caregiver with needing my grow rights, getting from them a couple clones and 1/2oz of Cannatonic #4 a month for 4 months.  Yet you want me to not support what they are doing now, which is buying from caregivers?

Edited by Norby

They already see the futility with setting up a pot store that cannot produce here in Michigan. That's why they dove-tailed their needs with that of law enforcement and the marijuana hating conservatives, kill home grows and have a monopoly. The bill sponsor stated that clearly: A vote for dispensaries is a vote to kill home growing in our communities. 

And the dems voted to jail and shake down more of us for doing what others have no problem doing, transporting their drugs in their car, looks like we have no support.  Looks to me like the only way to get what we want is organize, get the word out and call or better yet, hand written letter campaign.

The clone I got as cannatonic was from a caregiver, but it wasn't and for 3 weeks I was taking more THC instead of any CBD.  The only hi CBD meds I've got were from dispensaries.  The 2 perkins cuts I got last nite were from a dispensary.  When people look for CBD where do people send them?  To a dispensary because not many caregivers grow hi CBD meds.  I need to go to dispensaries for the next 3 months till i have my own and it'll be 9 mos. or more I'll be relying on dispensaries for my CBD and the place where I got correct cuts.  The guy who made the mistake is a great guy and I don't blame him or feel hurt, s h i t  happens. 

When people are looking for certain genetics, esp. CBD where do people here send them?  Dispensaries, seeds, dispensaries, hi CBD meds, dispensaries, oil etc that their caregiver won't do, dispensaries.  Yet everyone here seems to throw them under the bus every chance they get.  If you are going to make me choose by trying to make it look as if I'm selfish, well F U C K YOU.  I still choose the way the bill was written, caregivers and dispensaries, seeing as how they are the ones sticking there necks out to serve me.  I still think it would've been impossible to get a caregiver with needing my grow rights, getting from them a couple clones and 1/2oz of Cannatonic #4 a month for 4 months. 

You or I have no idea how the bills will be written. Anyone who pretends they know what they are going to say are fooling themselves. These back door bills are blank checks. You want us to give Jones a blank check. That's just not right. 

you getting a bad caregiver is just like colorado parents with sick kids getting bad cbd oil from dispensaries in colorado.

there is no difference between caregivers and dispensaries. they can both be good or bad.

Which is why, the more there are, the more the bottom can be wrung out.  The way it is now gives the bad rule since good won't do it and risk themselves.

You or I have no idea how the bills will be written. Anyone who pretends they know what they are going to say are fooling themselves. These back door bills are blank checks. You want us to give Jones a blank check. That's just not right. 

Then it'll never change because the dems have already shown tehir colors.  And I'm too old for that so looks like I'll have to make another plan.  Isn't Costa Rica talking about legalizing?  With the way people will let the legislature railroad tehm I can probably move down there and end up supplying Mi.

You'll NEVER get support without control from the dems, not in this state.  It's just like NY.  Even Cuomo bent to the republican side when it really mattered with the med law there.  Same S H I T different state.  The dems just won't stand up for anything.  They didn't stand up for gun rights in NY.  The republicans will sit there with a bible as proof and the dems can't stand up for something backed by science.  they just don't have the balls.

Edited by Norby

Then it'll never change because the dems have already shown tehir colors.  And I'm too old for that so looks like I'll have to make another plan.  Isn't Costa Rica talking about legalizing?  With the way people will let the legislature railroad tehm I can probably move down there and end up supplying Mi.

You'll NEVER get support without control from the dems, not in this state.  It's just like NY.  Even Cuomo bent to the republican side when it really mattered with the med law there.  Same S H I T different state.  The dems just won't stand up for anything.  They didn't stand up for gun rights in NY.  The republicans will sit there with a bible as proof and the dems can't stand up for something backed by science.  they just don't have the balls.

Then don't give up the miracle of home growing we have for something we can't have. It is truely a Michigan Miracle. 

Then don't give up the miracle of home growing we have for something we can't have. It is truely a Michigan Miracle. 

Please catch me up.  why is that every one was waiting on the bills to pass before the nov break (or when ever the break was) and alot were bummed the senate just blanked it out the door at the last min?

Why is it so different today than 6 months ago?

Im not being a smart arse, Im asking you a question (rest), Can you give me and honest anwer? or will some one on here be able to find you on the other side of them bills in the last yr?

Peace

Please catch me up.  why is that every one was waiting on the bills to pass before the nov break (or when ever the break was) and alot were bummed the senate just blanked it out the door at the last min?

Why is it so different today than 6 months ago?

Im not being a smart arse, Im asking you a question (rest), Can you give me and honest anwer? or will some one on here be able to find you on the other side of them bills in the last yr?

Peace

No he's always been against dispensaries, whether here or Co. or Washington.  He keeps on talking about them selling $75 1/8ths but i haven't seen one menu over $50 and most around $30.  He thinks they are money grubbing evil that do no good for patients or anyone else.  They all want it all to themselves so they can control the market.  Where as I have experienced them wanting to buy from me, have bought $200oz. of cannatonic from them, etc.etc.  For some unknown reason he thinks all dispensaries want it all and are terrible for patients, even if patients want the convenience, selection and types of products they offer.  He knows better for all patients then they do.

Which is precisely why I think HE is selfish.  It works fine for him so vote no on medibles and dispensaries and uses the fear of loosing home grows as his backing.  He wants us to wait for dems to get back in power because he is too afraid of republicans(like most dems).  Completely disregarding that people are going to jail for the way things are currently.  Instead of thinking outside the box and getting his republican friends to write letters for MJ while he writes letters for gun rights for his republican friends.  Or are we just going to sit here and wait till they have complete control(rep and dems)

Edited by Norby

No he's always been against dispensaries, whether here or Co. or Washington.  He keeps on talking about them selling $75 1/8ths but i haven't seen one menu over $50 and most around $30.  He thinks they are money grubbing evil that do no good for patients or anyone else.  They all want it all to themselves so they can control the market.  Where as I have experienced them wanting to buy from me, have bought $200oz. of cannatonic from them, etc.etc.  For some unknown reason he thinks all dispensaries want it all and are terrible for patients, even if patients want the convenience, selection and types of products they offer.  He knows better for all patients then they do.

Which is precisely why I think HE is selfish.  It works fine for him so vote no on medibles and dispensaries and uses the fear of loosing home grows as his backing.  He wants us to wait for dems to get back in power because he is too afraid of republicans(like most dems).  Completely disregarding that people are going to jail for the way things are currently.  Instead of thinking outside the box and getting his republican friends to write letters for MJ while he writes letters for gun rights for his republican friends.  Or are we just going to sit here and wait till they have complete control(rep and dems)

oh you said that so well!  Thank You!  :drinking-coffee:

Peace

For some unknown reason he thinks all dispensaries want it all and are terrible for patients, even if patients want the convenience, selection and types of products they offer. 

It's not the individual dispensaries that are the problem, it's the dispensary LOBBY. They tell the legislators that home grows are unsafe so everything needs to go through them "for the good of the patients".

They don't want competition. They don't want you to grow your own. What is difficult to understand about this?

Right. It's not that complicated. The legislature is beholding to law enforcement and what they want, not what we want. We saw that with their proposed wording last session. It's only worse this session. It's all about their intent and that has been made clear over and over and over. 

You can try to make it about me but I'm just a patient/grower that is paying attention. 

I already knew the legislature was against broadening the protections of the Act and the bill sponsor wasn't genuinely interested in helping us. But when he came out with saying that a vote for dispensaries is a vote against home grows it's easy to see that we need none of that. 

You can complicate it, sugar coat it, say nice things about people with bad motives but it all boils down to a very simple situation where the people you are asking to broaden the Act would rather die first than do that. And if they get the 75% vote then can shrink the Act into whatever they want it to look like. Typical bait and switch. One of the oldest tricks in the book.

I already knew the legislature was against broadening the protections of the Act and the bill sponsor wasn't genuinely interested in helping us. But when he came out with saying that a vote for dispensaries is a vote against home grows it's easy to see that we need none of that. 

You can complicate it, sugar coat it, say nice things about people with bad motives but it all boils down to a very simple situation where the people you are asking to broaden the Act would rather die first than do that. And if they get the 75% vote then can shrink the Act into whatever they want it to look like. Typical bait and switch. One of the oldest tricks in the book.

Jones's statements are clear. He is looking to put limitations on the law that are not there.

It's not the individual dispensaries that are the problem, it's the dispensary LOBBY. They tell the legislators that home grows are unsafe so everything needs to go through them "for the good of the patients".

They don't want competition. They don't want you to grow your own. What is difficult to understand about this?

Thank You, maybe it'll get thru Restos head now.  So about this lobby, who do they represent, specifically?  Who pays them?  Because the dispensaries I go to want no part of that.  Maybe if we could get the dispensaries on our side they'd get the lobby to actually represent real dispensaries and what they want.  Cause none of the dispensaries I asked pays a lobbyist.

Edited by Norby

Thank You, maybe it'll get thru Restos head now.  So about this lobby, who do they represent, specifically?  Who pays them?  Because the dispensaries I go to want no part of that.  Maybe if we could get the dispensaries on our side they'd get the lobby to actually represent real dispensaries and what they want.

He was addressing you being obtuse. 

Edited by Restorium2

Ya, ya like how I spun that?

Yet no one has answered my question of who they represent and who pays them.  What the hell is the dispensary lobby if it has nothing to do with dispensaries?  Cause not one dispensary I know of wants to take away grow rights and grow their own, except the caregiver conglomerates and they JUST want to grow their own, not take away grow rights.

If it's that fuking simple how come you thought it was the dispensaries against us?  How come you equate $75 eighths and taking away our grow rights?

Edited by Norby

So about this lobby, who do they represent, specifically?  Who pays them?  Because the dispensaries I go to want no part of that.  Maybe if we could get the dispensaries on our side they'd get the lobby to actually represent real dispensaries and what they want.  Cause none of the dispensaries I asked pays a lobbyist.

The dispensaries you go to will be put out of business too! This is not about mom and pop operations, this is big money getting a jump on things.

Prairie Plant took our politicians to Canada to show them their monopolization there and told them how much money they could put in the State coffers. That bill, sponsored by the most vehement critic of cannabis, passed in record time. When it's rescheduled by the Feds these guys will hit the ground running.

The little guys will be squeezed out. Everything will need to be irradiated or exorbitant fees charged for licenses. Some new requirements that can't be met by the average person.

Home grows will be illegal so the court/prison system will be business as usual. You'll have to buy from government sanctioned suppliers. Everyone else will be a black market criminal. "Tax and regulate just like alcohol." Distilling your own whisky is illegal remember? Just like alcohol you'll have to buy it at the corner store.

Prairie Plant is actually a relatively small company to some of the players.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

http://mmjbusinessdaily.com/experts-big-tobacco-pharma-alcohol-coming-for-marijuana-industry/