Should Marijuana Be Legalized In Michigan?

I agreed, until the "keep this info out of the forum" bit.

The last time I saw the opposition approached it was by marijuana cosplay adults.

Now we don't even want to discuss what/why they may be thinking? WARNING

No grass. You just irratate the heck out of us when you spew the fat cats' talking points over and over. It's that simple. I'm not sure you realize you have turned into their parrot. 

Here's my plan for the future;

I'm going to keep my basement grow whether the law changes or not. I'm going to keep all my paperwork showing I did my best to be a legal patient grower when given the chance. If our law goes away because of legalization and I get caught with my basement grow, I will present to the judge all the hoops I jumped through to prove my respect for the law. Now I can rest easy because I have my plan that will endure anything that the greedy fat cats can throw at it. 

i saw the program wasnt full of rich college kids when i was in the drs office.

the office was full of working class and disabled 47-75yr olds.

then i saw that 1 out of 5 patients in the MMMP program qualified for SSD/SSI (before lara phased it out).

obviously medical cannot be taxed or fee'd for many reasons.

i think i figured out why people think theres a lucrative market here. its because of the police lying about the prices of street marijuana and the production rates of a plant. its because the police and prosecutors say IN COURT UNDER OATH that a plant makes 12 pounds and you sell each pound for $2500-$3500. so idiots do the math, 12 plants x 12 pounds each x $3500 per pound = $504,000 per year for 144 outdoor pounds per patient.

so then they take 150,000 patients x $504,000 = $75,600,000,000 per year for all patients! 75 billion dollar industry here in michigan. the math does not lie resto. you just didnt see the money.

so i have a better idea. these monopoly grow dirtbags can have my right to grow, provided they buy it from me for $504,000 per year. i'll have to be paid 3 years in advance of course.

No grass. You just irratate the heck out of us when you spew the fat cats' talking points over and over. It's that simple. I'm not sure you realize you have turned into their parrot.

yea grassmatch you should probably explain your motives clearly like:

"i am trying to dismantle this sound byte from the prohibitionists, can you help me"

because otherwise you might get banned for trolling...

I'm going to keep my basement grow whether the law changes or not. I'm going to keep all my paperwork showing I did my best to be a legal patient grower when given the chance. If our law goes away because of legalization and I get caught with my basement grow, I will present to the judge all the hoops I jumped through to prove my respect for the law. Now I can rest easy because I have my plan that will endure anything that the greedy fat cats can throw at it.

The whole thing about the State giving us permission to grow marijuana and then suddenly changing their mind about it is a little bit childish.

They put us through an application process and then issue us a license to grow, in effect encouraging us to manufacture our own marijuana. Then, once we get up and running, they invite the Feds in to bust us - entrapping us in a snare of their own making. Weird.

The whole thing about the State giving us permission to grow marijuana and then suddenly changing their mind about it is a little bit childish.

They put us through an application process and then issue us a license to grow, in effect encouraging us to manufacture our own marijuana. Then, once we get up and running, they invite the Feds in to bust us - entrapping us in a snare of their own making. Weird.

All you can do is hope you get the judge that sees it that way .... and hold up your end of the bargain as long as it is available... with proof you did the right thing while you had the chance. 

Seems like the State should be held partially liable for any Federal convictions of Medical Marijuana patients. They are the enablers of our "criminal" acts.

Thanks

Please don't take this the wrong way

I read all your post and i also know you and i have been here from the start and i also know that you have read all the post about others being raided and how the Court system

works 

I will present to the judge all the hoops I jumped through to prove my respect for the law ? >>> i know that you could do that but you won't be given the chance to 

Have you ever been to someones Court case for Medical Marihuana ?

Sorry i do not mean this in the wrong way i'am just saying if you do continue to grow save your $$$ or Call Saul

All you can do is hope you get the judge that sees it that way .... and hold up your end of the bargain as long as it is available... with proof you did the right thing while you had the chance. 

All you can do is hope you get the judge that sees it that way now i agree too that and again thanks for clearing it up

Thanks

Please don't take this the wrong way

I read all your post and i also know you and i have been here from the start and i also know that you have read all the post about others being raided and how the Court system

works 

I will present to the judge all the hoops I jumped through to prove my respect for the law ? >>> i know that you could do that but you won't be given the chance to 

Have you ever been to someones Court case for Medical Marihuana ?

Sorry i do not mean this in the wrong way i'am just saying if you do continue to grow save your $$$ or Call Saul

If they think we will quit our patient grows they are mistaken. Might as well let em know about that. Wouldn't want to give them false hopes we will shut things down and get in line. That's the biggest crock of them all. And yes, my war chest has only grown since '08 when I became a legal grower. 

Is that a Red Line ?

Sorry i couldn't help it

Nothing radical. I will mind my own business. Red sounds radical. Don't want to let them use that as a threat of some sort. I'll call it the Green Line. The peaceful green line of patients growing in our communities. The infinite green line into the future ....... ah the beauty of it. 

Edited by Restorium2

I see nothing obtuse about the concern of a physician/druggist when it comes to the unregulated production and dispensing of a previously scheduled drug(ridiculous or not) at the street level, specifically marketed to the cancer stricken among us.

and you see this as an obtuse angle ?

recall my personal take;

want to call it strictly medicine for sick people?

I'm cool with that.. but fully expect the herb to be classified and studied, peer reviewed, regulated, synthesized if worthy, and patented, and quite likely removed from the realm of our basement hobby rooms. that's my take. keep it simple, like basil who gives a rats azz if its recreational or medicinal, and what of crossing the state lines then,...

well, I got high in Colorado, then got sick n MI?

I have likes, but I dont have dont like, I dont like this!

Peace

I agreed, until the "keep this info out of the forum" bit.

The last time I saw the opposition approached it was by marijuana cosplay adults.

Now we don't even want to discuss what/why they may be thinking? WARNING

Yep it is not about not being able to discuss something and everything about this whole "let's try and understand why they hate us" In my eyes that is pure nonsense. I for one am sick of hearing about how they think and what their points are. We have heard it over and over and it is just plain nonsense. They are wrong and have wrong intentions so it will never work on me.