Opinions On Spinpro?

Highlander

thieves with choppers

Ugh. Choppers. For a few years, the sound of a chopper's rotor freaked me out. From 2010 to 2014 I lived within a half mile of a hospital with a heli pad, and I'd hear the choppers almost every day. Finally I learned to sleep through it. Then, one night, I heard a chopper flying low for a long time. I even stepped outside and saw the damned thing hovering near my house with search lights on. Turns out, an old guy wandered away from a local nursing home and they were looking for him.

For people who just started growing in 2009, this might not have been a big deal. But if you had an indoor grow 20 years ago, you know how stressful it is to hear the sound of those blades spinning. Helicopters were our worst nightmare.

Years ago, I was talking to my friend's uncle, who did time in Vietnam. He told me how when they heard chopper blades, it was either because they were being dropped into a bad situation or being pulled out of a worse situation.

I have two irrational fears- the sound of a helicopter is one of them.

I want to convert their chopper into a spin pro.

"We" would be anyone who is not a LEO or indoctrinated to the point of thinking that the government will take care of them.

"We" is anyone who is tired of the law being above the law.

"We" is anyone who is feeling the elimination of the middle class.

"We" Should be everyone who is ignored when a voter written initiative is rewritten in order to line the pockets of corporations and politicians.

I remember when Snyder was first elected there were people trying to recall him. We the people failed on that one. Now he sits and waits to sign our rights over to that crap Canadian salt mine operation that will so perfectly juxtapose down to Detroit!

I never picked up on this till now but when said like that it sounds like a prison sentence. Which I believe to be very accurate. Thank you for that.

Right on man, young people can't fathom conscription and what it meant to every non-college kid in America from the end of world war two until 1973. I wasn't there for it but I knew what it meant when I signed up for Selective Services. Self-Determination.

I have two irrational fears- the sound of a helicopter is one of them.

I see nothing irrational in that fear. My head is on a swivel anytime there is a low-flying aircraft. Ramstein air show is forever stamped on my brain.