Vaping Co2 Preparations

It is very hard to tie the science to the observations with cannabis. Just when you think you have it figured out you have another 'observation' that seems to skew what you thought you knew. It's one of the things that makes cannabis so special compared to things you can just measure and dose. Doctors are having a very hard time with that. It's an art most of the time with cannabis. I believe that is what cannabis has over most all other modern medicines, it has an endless potential because of it's amorphous qualities. 

We welcome all discussion, just don't fight too rough. Agree to disagree. Also, grow goddess and resto, feel free to post links to sites with info.

That's the way we learn, by reading others experiences

LOL You didn't notice that the convo is cool? Now you want to inject your duties? Feel free. We are good though.

We welcome all discussion, just don't fight too rough. Agree to disagree. Also, grow goddess and resto, feel free to post links to sites with info.

That's the way we learn, by reading others experiences

Um, if I am not mistaken, I have left many links in this discussion in regards to my experience and theories.

I finished posting links along with my opinion on this subject recently. I would be happy to see any opposing views via links to documents or articles. With the exclusion of heat being a requirement to decarb. 

Feel free to have a look at my oil blog, last page. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/blog/532/entry-1098-rso-qwiso-qwet-and-naturally-decarbed-sap-tincture-concentrates-and-other-essential-plant-oils-by-grow-goddess/?st=100#commentsStart

I am not putting down heat decarb at all, just stating that they are two different types of medicinal oils with different capabilities.

Considering past episodes, I thought we were being reasonably civil... I must admit, I can get frustrated and I will apologize for that.

Um, if I am not mistaken, I have left many links in this discussion in regards to my experience and theories.

I finished posting links along with my opinion on this subject recently. I would be happy to see any opposing views via links to documents or articles. With the exclusion of heat being a requirement to decarb. 

Feel free to have a look at my oil blog, last page. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/blog/532/entry-1098-rso-qwiso-qwet-and-naturally-decarbed-sap-tincture-concentrates-and-other-essential-plant-oils-by-grow-goddess/?st=100#commentsStart

I am not putting down heat decarb at all, just stating that they are two different types of medicinal oils with different capabilities.

Considering past episodes, I thought we were being reasonably civil... I must admit, I can get frustrated and I will apologize for that.

Heh. Everyone can lose civility from time to time. The medical MJ community is unique in that we all seem to have a uniting and common bond, but most of us suffer from chronic health issues that creep into emotional pissyness. Accordingly, we give each other a lot of latitude. When I was a kid, my two brothers and I would get into knock-down fist fights, and minutes later would agree to forget about the fight and ride our bikes to the pond down the road and go fishing. We learned to understand the concept of "fighting like brothers." We had our internal fights, but when it came to confronting an outside problem, we stood together solidly.