Do "dabs" Tend To Stay In Your System Longer?

O.k. , thanks guys. Let's rephrase the question. No matter how much or how good it is that i smoke, i can pass a drug test in about two weeks notice. If I have been doing dabs, let's assume reasonably good stuff, can I still expect to pass in the two weeks? 

Edited by petoskeystoned

O.k. , thanks guys. Let's rephrase the question. No matter how much or how good it is that i smoke, i can pass a drug test in about two weeks notice. If I have been doing dabs, let's assume reasonably good stuff, can I still expect to pass in the two weeks? 

I would say yes. Your metabolism is what decides how long it stays and at what levels.

For me, the effects last longer with concentrates no matter how I use them. So I'm probably at a higher level of cannabinoids in my blood while using them. So you do have to come down from that higher level to pass a test. I would think that you would return to a passable level nearly as quick as a heavy smoker would. But I could be wrong depending on the person and their metabolism. It could take a little longer for some people to return to the passable level.

so your question requires a lot of math here.

what percentage thc in the dabs

what amount of thc are you smoking via dab

what amount of thc is actually absorbed into your body

vs

what amount of thc are you smoking and absorbing from a joint 

since dabs are concentrated are you getting more thc than you would if you only smoked joints? or about the same?

also may depend on other cannabinoids causing more or less absorption in the extracts vs flowers? i dunno, i never heard this theory i just made it up now. good luck

Edited by t-pain

Always one way to try and find out, go and buy a multitude of different take at home tests. I've done this to myself as an experiment at one point attempting to find the relative thc in my body, cant says it would (or did) actually work work without a true to life blood test but I wasn't really up to that experiment, I did have a good time just fartin around with the tests though  :yahoo-wave:

Im not a fan of dabs, I would much rather have a nice jar of bho, that I know dont have any residue in it, Im sorry I cant rap my arms around dabs, it looks like my bho before I get all of the butane out!

Peace 

:drinking-coffee::lol:

To press a piece of cannabis extract known as Butane Hash Oil against a heated surface of an oil rig pipe and inhale the smoke. These extracts have up to 90% THC levels. It is the newest growing trend for cannabis connoisseurs and Colorado currently has the largest following to date.
Hey man, I got some dabs. Can I borrow your torch?

He's dabbing some BHO.

From my experience, THC is stored in my body for 28 days.  If I wanted to pass a urine drop, I would not eat, smoke, vape, or dab, for a solid month.

Dabs vs. Smoke ?? - My guess, would be the more THC your body stores, the longer it takes to flush out.

A drug test is Pass/Fail.  How or when it got there doesn't really matter.