Marijuana Quality Testing Going Mainstream‏

Patients can get a caregiver.  Why would they want to go to a RETAIL location to purchase their meds which is 2x as much and also has the cost of testing.  Why can't anyone get tested flowers if they want it?  Why does EVERYTHING have to be untested for you?  Is it because your meds are contaminated with pesticides and your just looking out for yourself?  You just want to throw patients under the bus.  A pesticide test on 15oz. comes down to less than $10 and ounce markup.  But you must not want anyone knowing what's in your meds I guess. See I can do this too and it gets us nowhere.

What a MANDITORY TESTING ADVOCATE SAYS. You can deny it all day long but you work for the labs wanting manditory testing and you admit it almost every post with what you say.

You know what, F U C K this place.  You can't make someone look bad here unless you spread lies about them.  Which you seem to do often, what is this 3rd grade? You lost my support and participation.  Best of luck with your web of lies.

What a MANDITORY TESTING ADVOCATE SAYS. You can deny it all day long but you work for the labs wanting manditory testing and you admit it almost every post with what you say.

What a scumbag who sprays his plants in week 5 would say.

You know what Resto, your tactics just pushed one to the other side.  I AM FOR MANDATORY TESTING NOW!

Edited by Norby

You know what, F U C K this place.  You can't make someone look bad here unless you spread lies about them.  Which you seem to do often, what is this 3rd grade? You lost my support and participation.  Best of luck with your web of lies.

You have had a million chances because you are part of the community. Many of us have tried to help you to come home but you continue to slash and burn us. Don't expect us to be soft because we are patients. We are hard core because our lives have been filled with pain and deceit.

Edited by Restorium2

You know what Resto, your tactics just pushed one to the other side.  I AM FOR MANDATORY TESTING NOW!

I'll take an honest greed head over a lying one any day. Pleased to meet you at last. 

When posting is free and easy, and there's a potential to scam us with it, you will see posters posting these types of attacks to bolster their ambitions. This is one of the things that long time members watch for and try to deflect on a daily basis. It's the war of information that can only be won by vigilance and dedication to cannabis as a way of life. 

Accomplishing your goals resto?  Keep going and eventually you'll push everyone to the other side.   Don't think you knew me, you made me.

And I didn't know Zap spoke for all patients and caregivers.  The places I've gone to(dispenses) already test everything coming in for mold and potency and patients are keeping A LOT of them in business, so how can you say patients don't want testing, some do and some dont. Stop lying.  NO ONE SPEAKS FOR EVERYONE!  I made my view clear that I wanted a tested corner for pesticides, but you pushed and pushed that I was for mandatory testing.  You said that what I wanted wasn't on the table it was either one or the other.  I still insisted that my view was NO testing for caregivers and patients and that the dispensaries could decide for themselves whether they wanted to trust growers or test and I would go to the ones that tested, let the people decide.  But that wasn't an option I had to be for or against, no other choice.  Well push, lie about me like you did and I'm certainly not coming to your camp.  You THINK you "gave me chances" but your so f u king paranoid as to think I'm an agent or have any pull(even fu ki ng accusing me of making money) so you lied and lied until I might as well take that position.  Again keep going the way you are, your winning the hearts of millions.

And F U K U if you think you know or knew me.

I don't like waking up and seeing attacks foirst thing in the AM.  If you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, don't take it out on me.  Nothing there was addressed to you, it was me am Mal.  You started this and I'm ending it.  I have my own views, I don't tow the line, I think for myself.  If you don't want me then F U K  ya.

Well then this site will always be a couple old timers exchanging the same views.

Edited by Norby

Accomplishing your goals resto?  Keep going and eventually you'll push everyone to the other side.   Don't think you knew me, you made me.

And I didn't know Zap spoke for all patients and caregivers.  The places I've gone to(dispenses) already test everything coming in for mold and potency and patients are keeping A LOT of them in business, so how can you say patients don't want testing, some do and some dont. Stop lying.  NO ONE SPEAKS FOR EVERYONE!  I made my view clear that I wanted a tested corner for pesticides, but you pushed and pushed that I was for mandatory testing.  You said that what I wanted wasn't on the table it was either one or the other.  I still insisted that my view was NO testing for caregivers and patients and that the dispensaries could decide for themselves whether they wanted to trust growers or test and I would go to the ones that tested, let the people decide.  But that wasn't an option I had to be for or against, no other choice.  Well push, lie about me like you did and I'm certainly not coming to your camp.  You THINK you "gave me chances" but your so f u king paranoid as to think I'm an agent or have any pull(even fu ki ng accusing me of making money) so you lied and lied until I might as well take that position.  Again keep going the way you are, your winning the hearts of millions.

And F U K U if you think you know or knew me.

I don't like waking up and seeing attacks foirst thing in the AM.  If you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, don't take it out on me.  Nothing there was addressed to you, it was me am Mal.  You started this and I'm ending it.  I have my own views, I don't tow the line, I think for myself.  If you don't want me then F U K  ya.

Total lies and propaganda again.

If I am speaking for anyone in this thread, it is for those patients and caregivers who know their marijuana is safe because they grew it and don't need any government assistance in this area. Perhaps even those skeptical of assistance from a government currently controlled by people who hate marijuana and don't think it is medicine.

Except for the others that are speaking for themselves, perhaps. Many, many people think this way, Norby. They are skeptical that anything produced or promoted by the testing labs, government, pharmaceutical companies, dispensaries can help patients or their caregivers in any way.

It was a learning process to get where we are. I was ignorant to a lot of it at first. I paid attention and was certainly surprised at the lengths people have went to make a dishonest dollar off of medical cannabis. Now it is easy to spot someone busting moves. There's a certain way they all sashay up to us and lay the lies on hard and heavy using fears and empty promises trying to disguise their real intentions. 

When we are arguing, we are just regular people. If I was acting as an administrator on this thread, it would be to delete it, because it is mostly foolish.

When you are arguing like a regular person the administrator is still above your name which means that no one can use the ignore feature on you.

When you are arguing like a regular person the administrator is still above your name which means that no one can use the ignore feature on you.

You need to find that other ignore button then. The one where you go somewhere else with your wise 'ideas'.

Edited by Restorium2

You need to find that other ignore button then. The one where you go somewhere else with your wise 'ideas'.

If those ideas went elsewhere how could you publicly dispute them?  We should welcome all views so they can be discussed on the open forums.

Just because we don't all agree doesn't mean we can't all be heard.

This seems to boil down to another dispensary debate. If you get your meds from a dispensary you have no idea what conditions they were grown in or where they came from. In this case testing may be beneficial to you.

If you grow your own or have it grown by a caregiver you should know whether or not it has pesticides or other safety issues and shouldn't need testing. Unless you can't trust your caregiver, in which case you should be looking for another one anyway.

If those ideas went elsewhere how could you publicly dispute them?  We should welcome all views so they can be discussed on the open forums.

Just because we don't all agree doesn't mean we can't all be heard.

This seems to boil down to another dispensary debate. If you get your meds from a dispensary you have no idea what conditions they were grown in or where they came from. In this case testing may be beneficial to you.

If you grow your own or have it grown by a caregiver you should know whether or not it has pesticides or other safety issues and shouldn't need testing. Unless you can't trust your caregiver, in which case you should be looking for another one anyway.

No Bill. This isn't another dispensary debate. 

This is/was an informational thread to explain that if anyone has to be tested it will be across the board testing. Mandated testing for all caregivers. The type of testing that would put caregivers right out of business.

I know it's hard to find the real info with all the garbage piled on it but that's it in a nutshell. 

This is/was an informational thread to explain that if anyone has to be tested it will be across the board testing. Mandated testing for all caregivers. The type of testing that would put caregivers right out of business.

I know it's hard to find the real info with all the garbage piled on it but that's it in a nutshell.

My point was that testing may be helpful if you have no idea where your meds came from. If you got them from a trusted source there is no need for testing.

Unless you are reliant on street dealers or dispensaries you shouldn't be concerned. There are labs around now that will test your meds if you so choose. We don't need laws or government interference to tell us whether or not we're safe.

Anyone who feels testing should be mandatory is apparently either reliant on or beholden to these sources.

My point was that testing may be helpful if you have no idea where your meds came from. If you got them from a trusted source there is no need for testing.

Unless you are reliant on street dealers or dispensaries you shouldn't be concerned. There are labs around now that will test your meds if you so choose. We don't need laws or government interference to tell us whether or not we're safe.

Anyone who feels testing should be mandatory is apparently either reliant on or beholden to these sources.

And if you are for testing rules by the legislature then you are for manditory testing of all commercial sales which includes caregivers.

Either that or Resto pestered them so much they went to the other side. :)

In case any of those numerous posts are directed at me Resto, I can't see them anymore, sorry.

I personally don't think there should be mandatory testing, never did.  Just thought that there should be consequences for people who sell meds at 1000% pesticide levels allowed on food.

I'm sure that lots of dispensaries will have meds tested, they do now, without any mandates. If the people want it the dispensaries will do it or loose business.

Edited by Norby

Patient: I haven't had a need for testing or a dispensary since the law was passed. Do you test what comes out of your food garden? Do you test the apple that grows on your trees? Do you test the raspberries or blueberries you pick in the woods? Or the mushrooms you pick? Do you have the fish tested that you catch? The pheasant or turkey you shoot? Do you test the grapes you pick for the wine you make? Do people get to sell the fruits and berries they find? at roadside stands without testing? 

Can people test things if they are worried or wonder? 

And for Norby; If you want to tell on someone for mold then do it. Don't drag us all down into your world of fear and punishment.

To Senator Rick Jones;

We do have common ground;

Your constituents don't really want you to restrict medical marijuana. What they really want is for you to restrict crime. 

The way the law is right now is the least crime enabling that you will ever see. The changes you are proposing will only enable the criminals waiting in the wings to take control of Michigan, organized crime on a huge scale. Do you want that in your legacy?

The Senator that enabled organized crime to invade Michigan Medical Marijuana.

Edited by Restorium2