Michigan Voters Ok'd Medical Marijuana In 2008. Why Are Fewer Patients Signing Up?

I started a compassion club in the very beginning '09. Went there and stood up in front of anyone who wanted to meet me for over three months time. Compassion clubs in Bay City and Saginaw. It didn't get any higher profile than that. This was while you were hiding (under a rock).

It might not seem like a big deal today, but it did take some brass balls to run a compassion club meeting in 2009 across the street from the Saginaw police station.

I started a compassion club in the very beginning '09. Went there and stood up in front of anyone who wanted to meet me for over three months time. Compassion clubs in Bay City and Saginaw. It didn't get any higher profile than that. This was while you were hiding (under a rock).

This is EXACTLY true.

I missed one meeting. You failed to show for several. You did not run at least two of the first three meetings, and scheduled none of therm. I've kept quiet because I thought it harmless enough, but your persistent harangues against good people here is getting too old, and I'm in too damm much pain today to let it slide. it's apparent you have a twisted need to over inflate your ego. I'm not the only person who sees this.

Edited by GregS

It might not seem like a big deal today, but it did take some brass balls to run a compassion club meeting in 2009 across the street from the Saginaw police station.

Thanks. It is what it is. Doesn't matter how big or small it was. It's what happened. Anyone who says different is lying threw their teeth.

I missed one meeting. You failed to show for several. You did not run at least two of the first three meetings, and scheduled none of therm. I've kept quiet because I thought it harmless enough, but your persistent harangues against good people here is getting too old, and I'm in too damm much pain today to let it slide. it's apparent you need to over inflate your ego. I'm not the only person who sees this.

I don't give a flogg what you say because you are lying through your teeth again. Doesn't it make you sick to lie? Or are you too sick to remember?

oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to decieve, just ask my c.g of 4 yrs!!!  oh should I say my old c.g,,,,,,im taking my grow rights back because people think im breaking the law by being a c.g and having a c.g,,,,,,,I forgot I can still go underground to get mine  while I wait on my 1st crop (again)  I dont sell mm, I give mm, I sell nothing and havent since this law began, well since I became legal, I would gladlly go to a protest that ment something, or have a camp over weekend for pt's and c.g's. I would love to meet all of the great people involved in making our law better!

Im not a fake, I will come or go to anything that has to do with mm!  I will not go to a protest that involves any other group than this one right here, the 3ma!  we are our own group and if 1/16th of this site shows up we will have to take over the camp ground behind my house that is private!

How come 3ma and its ownership/leadership isnt setting up something to show our numbers in a professional way?

Hey Jim you are welcome to come!

Peace

I don't give a flogg what you say because you are lying through your teeth again. Doesn't it make you sick to lie? Or are you too sick to remember?

Where are the press interviews you gave? Where are the press releases? Did you contact and speak with and otherwise correspond with any prosecutors? Where are any opinion pieces? And where were you when the club brought in people from around the state to stand in government chambers and shut down onerous law enforcement measures? I freely admit you attended, but don't insult our intelligence and suggest we believe you took an instrumental role.

Where are the press interviews you gave? Where are the press releases? Did you contact and speak with and otherwise correspond with any prosecutors? Where are any opinion pieces? And where were you when the club brought in people from around the state to stand in government chambers and shut down onerous law enforcement measures? I freely admit you attended, but don't insult our intelligence and suggest we believe you took an instrumental role.

I said EXACTLY what I did. Go flogg yourself areshole.

oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to decieve, just ask my c.g of 4 yrs!!!  oh should I say my old c.g,,,,,,im taking my grow rights back because people think im breaking the law by being a c.g and having a c.g,,,,,,,I forgot I can still go underground to get mine  while I wait on my 1st crop (again)  I dont sell mm, I give mm, I sell nothing and havent since this law began, well since I became legal, I would gladlly go to a protest that ment something, or have a camp over weekend for pt's and c.g's. I would love to meet all of the great people involved in making our law better!

Im not a fake, I will come or go to anything that has to do with mm!  I will not go to a protest that involves any other group than this one right here, the 3ma!  we are our own group and if 1/16th of this site shows up we will have to take over the camp ground behind my house that is private!

How come 3ma and its ownership/leadership isnt setting up something to show our numbers in a professional way?

Hey Jim you are welcome to come!

Peace

I said exactly what I did and I don't lie. 

Did you go to them highlander? Just wondering, I guess I should have went, but I was going to a few up here, but that was in the day they said they were c.c's but they were a place to get meds, (i know there were good ones that realy were c.c's but not any I went to)

I was afraid to park my car at a private one that was on private property, but I had no prob with the ones in library's, and one other that was for real, I didnt attend but wish I woulld have, and I hope they are back up after their disaster happened!

I can honestly say I did not get into this for any kinda of cash gain, I will/have grown for my own personal reasons and gain, it had nothing to do with any one but me and mine,,,,,,,Im kinda selfish that way, I take care of mine first and any thing left will most def be donated to those in need!

A friend with weed is a friend indeed!

Peace

Hey rest does it ever bother you that others acuse you of something and you always try and avoid it, everyone cant be wrong, but 1 person can be wrong!  your ego is way to big to hide behind that screen!

Peace

Did you go to them highlander? Just wondering, I guess I should have went, but I was going to a few up here, but that was in the day they said they were c.c's but they were a place to get meds, (i know there were good ones that realy were c.c's but not any I went to)

I was afraid to park my car at a private one that was on private property, but I had no prob with the ones in library's, and one other that was for real, I didnt attend but wish I woulld have, and I hope they are back up after their disaster happened!

I can honestly say I did not get into this for any kinda of cash gain, I will/have grown for my own personal reasons and gain, it had nothing to do with any one but me and mine,,,,,,,Im kinda selfish that way, I take care of mine first and any thing left will most def be donated to those in need!

A friend with weed is a friend indeed!

Peace

I went to one meeting at the Saginaw CC, I think in June 2009. I was a bit hesitant though. I was already a patient and a CG and was just looking to meet other liked-minded folks. It was made clear to me before the meeting that there would be no meds, seeds, clones, etc. available.

Talking to a few people before the meeting, I realized that most, if not all, in attendance were there as caregivers looking for new patients. Resto started the meeting by emphasizing that the effort was about helping patients. Then John Roberts came to the front of the room and sat on a table next to resto and said that since there were no patients looking for caregivers, we might as well discuss CG issues. He then went on to explain how he felt that CG to CG transfers were "more moral" than other transfers. He also said that the MMMA was already having a positive impact for patients and that the average price for meds dropped from $400/oz to $300. After the meeting, he pulled me aside and offered $150/oz for meds. Ha ha ha. That was the last CC meeting I attended.

I went to one meeting at the Saginaw CC, I think in June 2009. I was a bit hesitant though. I was already a patient and a CG and was just looking to meet other liked-minded folks. It was made clear to me before the meeting that there would be no meds, seeds, clones, etc. available.

Talking to a few people before the meeting, I realized that most, if not all, in attendance were there as caregivers looking for new patients. Resto started the meeting by emphasizing that the effort was about helping patients. Then John Roberts came to the front of the room and sat on a table next to resto and said that since there were no patients looking for caregivers, we might as well discuss CG issues. He then went on to explain how he felt that CG to CG transfers were "more moral" than other transfers. He also said that the MMMA was already having a positive impact for patients and that the average price for meds dropped from $400/oz to $300. After the meeting, he pulled me aside and offered $150/oz for meds. Ha ha ha. That was the last CC meeting I attended.

we have so much in common!

Thank you for writing the truth!

Peace

Obviously that was the one meeting I missed, at home with my pain and my dying wife. I had to leave for good that following spring, when I was no longer able to do the legwork. Subsequently the other members decided to take it to a profit driven system, and pizzed off the local government. Roberts was a player in that. Anyone heard if he was convicted and sentenced in his case in St. Clair County?

Edited by GregS