Jump to content

Looking For Doctor To Prescribe Pain Meds And Mmj


Recommended Posts

Im needing a doctor for my husband. We live in Mid Michigan. He has RSD/CRPS and has been taking morphine and dilaudid for several years and wants to try to convert slowly over to MMJ. The problem is, they need to accept out of state work comp for the pain meds part only. We will pay the MMJ part out of pocket. But need to find one who is agreeable and caring enough to take him on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...