Only Dried Marijuana Counts. What About "frozen Wet" ?

How long would it take to do 1/4 pound with that method? I've only seen that done with a bud or two at time.

You can buy a t shirt press and do larger amounts, I'm pretty sure they have a surface area of around 15"x17".

If anyone does buy one, they'll have to remove the rubber on the metal plates, to get the right temps. The plates don't touch the cannabis, as it's wrapped in parchment paper, so rubber residue isn't an issue.

The end product contains no alcohol, so it's safe for recovering alcoholics to use, raw.

Edited by slipstar059

let's be very clear. The bud is ready to use by the patient as soon as it is cured to the patients needs, as requested by them.  I know I talk of doing it quickly and skipping the cure often, but that's to jump through hoops with the law. For instance my Strawberry Cough is ten x better six weeks after my stems cracked, and is better each week I burp. chemical changes occur in the herb that can help dial in the effects required by a patient, like further decarboxylation, less thc, more sleepy effects, less sleepy, more alert, etc. Some strains may be fine for a person after a few days of drying, while another finds the effects of a fresh harvest difficult to digest compared to a slowly decarboxylated fine cured herb.

Medical Cannabis is ready to use your/ my patients say it is, not at a certain RH, or if it burns or not, or what it weighs, but specifically when the patient can receive the best results from the cure.

When mine is in the rack drying, it is not ready to use. when its in a jar burping, its not ready to use. when it is ready to use I seal it up in a stink proof windowed  mylar bag, label it RTU, and deliver it the same day.

The only ready to use herb in my house is the various buds at my table side for my personal use.

Medical Cannabis is ready to use your/ my patients say it is, not at a certain RH, or if it burns or not, or what it weighs, but specifically when the patient can receive the best results from the cure.

what he said ^^

no judge or prosecutor will be able to legally define when your patients meds are ready. 

only you or your patient are qualified to attest to that information.

you as a patient determine when your cannabis is usable.. the problem that exists is there is no recourse for whatever you are trying to claim as unusable..

what is it?

it all comes down to intent.. and a prosecutors ability to prove it.

Zap nailed it - If it is difficult for you it will be difficult for the LEO and they will most often opt to let a judge and prosecutor work it out.

stay safe family.